Registered User Saiyan300Warior's Avatar
    Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saiyan300Warior has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Why do some people pull off being overweight better than others?

Some people are real skinny and all the weight goes to the belly and makes it stick out

Some have fat that spreads evenly through out the body so they look 'nicely thick' in a way

This can be even said for obese people, I see other obese people who seem to have fat evenly distributed and more Squarish look but I think that Squarish look is genetics

It's like some people have to be skinny or else they can't handle the weight (in terms of looks and function) as well as others

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You said it in your own post. Genetics.

Evenly spread fat all over your body makes you look 'bear' like. Others get a gut and still have small arms.

The only thing you can do is go back in time and choose different parents

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dem genetix man

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As the others said your genetics.

Also being taller helps as you have more total volume for storing fat if need be.

I use to be around 105-108kg at my heaviest, when I got to my current weight 80-82kg people asked if I was ill. Being 6ft 2 I would get away with being heavier and everyone I spoke to didn't believe I was overweight even though my BMI (poor measure I know) was technically nearly obese.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, genetics.

I get all the wrong curves in all the wrong places--big stomach, not curvier hips/boobs--when I gain fat. Nothing I can do about it but stay slim.

foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250) foresail has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excess weight is some combination of fat and fluid. How both distribute on the body are dependent on genetics, hormones, and aging. A "real skinny" person with a protruding gut may also have a posture problem.

A tall person usually can carry around a lot more excess weight than a short person and still look great. The former has a much larger area to distribute it. A slender older person usually can carry around some amount of extra weight and look even better versus a same size younger person. In the former, it usually fills out the skin.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's the slow, downward creep of standards that people distinguish between aesthetic and unaesthetic obese these days.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.