Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Full body workout no equipment

Hello, I'm going for 2 weeks to another country to party since my country is on lockdown, they have gyms here but I think I should take the 2 weeks off since I've been getting a lot of back pain likely due to overtraining.

However I don't wanna just sit on my ass i still want my muscles to work.

The only equipment I have is a pull up bar.

Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datboileg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Datboileg View Post
    Hello, I'm going for 2 weeks to another country to party since my country is on lockdown, they have gyms here but I think I should take the 2 weeks off since I've been getting a lot of back pain likely due to overtraining.

However I don't wanna just sit on my ass i still want my muscles to work.

The only equipment I have is a pull up bar.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz

Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fractoggen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good post, a lot of stuff in here i did not know about

Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adela24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Buy a chin up bar for a doorway in your house and some ab straps. Set a daily goal for pushups, situps, and varied planks (one arm, one leg, etc.).