NainiCool is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do I feel dizzy and faint while working out?

Hi,
    I'm new here. I'm kind of fat but I started working out about 3 months ago, I've went to gyms before but leave in a month or two once I get busy with other stuff but this time, I've decided to pursue bodybuilding seriously. But I've noticed I've been feeling dizzy the past month, sometimes throwing up. Yesterday I even fainted for the first time. Can someone tell me what might be wrong with me. Do I need to change my diet or something or do I need some supplements? And if yes, can you recommend some cheap ones, I'm a student right now and don't earn that much.

Thanks

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NainiCool View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new here. I'm kind of fat but I started working out about 3 months ago, I've went to gyms before but leave in a month or two once I get busy with other stuff but this time, I've decided to pursue bodybuilding seriously. But I've noticed I've been feeling dizzy the past month, sometimes throwing up. Yesterday I even fainted for the first time. Can someone tell me what might be wrong with me. Do I need to change my diet or something or do I need some supplements? And if yes, can you recommend some cheap ones, I'm a student right now and don't earn that much.

Thanks
    You left out some important info.

What is you current weight, height, age?
    What does you workout consist of?
    What time of day are you working out and what have you eating prior to working out? How long before your workout are you eating, etc.

NainiCool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You left out some important info.

What is you current weight, height, age?
    What does you workout consist of?
    What time of day are you working out and what have you eating prior to working out? How long before your workout are you eating, etc.
    Thank you for your attention.

I'm 22 years old
    173 cm tall
    75kg

I usually warm up with some treadmill and start working out with Push ups and pull ups. Then I do some abs workout and then different body parts depending on the day. (Biceps, triceps, Back, legs, Shoulders, Chest)

I work out at 6-7 PM and I eat lunch at 2 PM (usually red beans and bread).

safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) safcpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sometimes I can get dizzy if I trained fasted on a morning but having a banana sorts me out. If you have actually fainted then you need to go to a doctor and find out why

sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    make sure you're well hydrated before working out. Also, consider a lite snack (i.e. 1/2 bagel with some peanut butter) about 1/2-1 hr before going to the gym. See if that helps

bobbyrfletcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think that the best idea in this situation is to consult with a doctor before training to be sure that everything ok with your heart and lungs. Also, keep high attention to how much water you drink and if you get enough calories to lose weight but also to feel good.

StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevieHertz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you might be overtraining since you started training hard all of a sudden