Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000) iBryan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheScapeGOAT View Post
    I was in a zoom interview this week for a new job and the interviewer asked me to introduce myself and say where I am from and something interesting about myself. Standard ice breakers. I pondered my response for a moment and thought I may as well say MMA because you don't hear that everyday.

Well I say my name, where I am from, and that I train mixed martial arts. I saw some people in the conference roll their eyes and make a slight grimace on their face, as though I said something I should not have. Even the one that asked the question made a snide joke by saying "well lets hope you can control yourself if we hire you." Then everyone else laughed like dikholes.

I don't see anything wrong with saying it. I wasn't bragging or trying to sound hard, just answering the question I was asked to answer. It pissed me off even more that they laughed at me for it WTF.
    Sounds like a bunch of snobs who never had a real hard days work in their life. Pushing papers is EASY compared to manual labor. They don't understand the hard work and the effort it takes to train in MMA. Plus, they're intimidated by someone who could beat their asses. It's human nature for the weak to group up and try to knock down the strong. Wouldn't even sweat it, OP

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    You think anyone would make fun of Rousey? NOT A CHANCE.

OOooof everytime.

Can't believe her retarded Armenian trainer still has fighters in his camp.
    Never take it personal, even when it is.

HTC

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sr7914 View Post
    Should've said something like this OP. "I train MMA" sounds like you're an FA doing karate at home by yourself in front of the mirror.
    That might be one of the impressions, the other is "I like to practice beating people up in my spare time".

I don't think that people outside of combat sports realize how the general public sees them. Especially MMA, which IME is generally looked down by the general public as being barbaric.

Seriously OP... The next you are tempted to say "I train MMA", reintrepret in your head as "I like to practice beating people up in my spare time" and see how you think that would come across to the people you are talking to.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rjthegreat10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For people who have never watched it or have little knowledge of it, it might seem like your a psycho cage fighter.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is if you are to afraid to actually compete?
    "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew! (donald j Chump)

"We can dedicate ourselves to defending the Constitution and perpetuating our best American institutions and traditions, or we can be a party of conspiracy theories, cable-news fantasies, lies, and the ruin that comes with them".

OP will never know cameintodissu's Avatar
    cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cameintodissu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Coming to you as a fighter there is no such thing as “traneing mma” unless you fight.

Should have went with the individual disciplines because to me it honestly sounds like you do karate in your backyard

bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    means you get hit in the head and make no money from it. why invest in a depreciating asset

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would just tell them I do BJJ and that would explain any odd bumps and bruises that you may come into the office with from time to time.

Either that or say you do boxing/kickboxing. MMA = low IQcel brainlet who values his life so little he willingly pay hundreds per month to get pounded in the head like a snare drum.

All that said I've been thinking about joining an MMA gym myself, just play it low key next time homie.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

If you ain't got no haters you ain't poppin'

TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheScapeGOAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ilovetradies View Post
    gotta be a troll no one can be this autistic
    Why is it autistic? I just stated an interesting hobby of mine.