Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    No longer goodlooking RollingStones's Avatar
    RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RollingStones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy Miscers who had and survived Covid-19

What did you take? How long were you sick for?

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Edit:

Thread is entirely survivorship bias. Everyone on the misc who died isn't posting. We're only seeing the tip of the iceberg here.
    Last edited by rectifryer; 12-17-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    negging simp phaggots on site crew

CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CBRIT89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RollingStones View Post
    What did you take? How long were you sick for?

Day 1: Felt a bit funny, like I was really cold. Knew I had a fever coming within a few hours. (I've had flu during chemo so know the signs really well)
    Took paracetemol to try and get ahead of it. Didn't really work, was in bed, under the covers and shaking uncontrollably by the evening.

Days 2-4: Repeat of Day 1 really. Awful night sweats, inconsistent temperatures during the day. Body ached all over. No energy to get up. Lungs felt really tight and restricted, getting worse each day. Messaged a friend and told them I genuinely thought I was going to die.

Days 5-8: Shakes started to reduce, temperature began to even out, aches continued and energy was still non existent. Lungs started to ease.

Days 9-12: Energy started to come back, but I really couldn't do much. Started to at least walk around, out of breath or laboured breathing all the time.

Days 13-21: Started to go outside for walks, was out of breath really quickly.

Day 22 onwards: Felt back to normal other than during periods of extreme effort.
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009-2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016-2020

DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000) DropTheBS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Felt sick in total for about 8 days, probably five of those “felt sick” days were due to lack of smell/taste, the other 3 were body aches, the chills one night and a sore throat. Nothing severe by any means. Wouldn’t have gotten tested if I didn’t have young children or old parents. Didn’t take anything for symptoms.

Cousin caught it, perfectly healthy individual, six weeks or so in the hospital just to drop dead at the end of it all. I think he was on Remdesivir but I’m not sure.
    Advocate for the Extinction of Starfish as a Species

You should move to a small town, where the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now.

blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whole family caught it. Exposed on day one. Day 4 bad headache but not remarkable (wife had the same). Day 6 tight chest, a little short of breath up stairs. Day 8 chest was very tight like you couldn’t inhale a deep breath, very SOB up stairs. That night I was getting nervous and I had chest pain too. Was a bit short of breath while trying to sleep and really thought that if this progresses I’m fukked. Next morning was a bit better and it all slowly resolved over the next week.
    It’s been about 7 months and I think my work/lung capacity is permanently down but maybe it’s all in my head and I’m just more out of shape?.. Never had a big fever, maybe 1-2 days of a bit hot.

Wife mirrored my symptoms but not as SOB.
    My kids were sick for one night. And one is asthmatic and regular colds hit her for 3 weeks so it was the best illness they’ve ever had.

H1N1 fukked me super hard back in 2010, other than that I’m rarely sick.
    "Grow up Harriet"

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The glaring issue with this virus is how unpredictable it can be for lots of people. I'm not really worried at all about getting it but I won't take any unnecessary chances either. I don't want it to affect my training and, if I do get it, my income will effectively go down to 0$ because I am currently 100% self-employed. If I can't go and do my work, I don't get paid. So, I have to be relatively careful.

In for more stories.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're all dead
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My buddy had it and "blacked out" twice. Got an ambulance to a hospital and took him 3 weeks to recover.

My buddy is in horrible shape/health and that goes beyond him being obese. He has a bunch of other health issues.

Hes also a hypochondriac. So it probably wasn't all that bad tbh. He uses **** like that as an excuse to not work and get paid and sympathy. Always has.

I believe I have probably had it and not shown symptoms simply because people in my rec league have been testing positive for it over the months. The fact that back when this first hit, I was picking up tests and bringing them to the big hospitals here to run the initial tests, so I have physically touched the tests. Ive also gone to like amusement parks and **** mid "pandemic". I just wont get tested unless I have symptoms, because if I get tested, I have to miss work, regardless, until results come in.

A friend of mine is missing 3 days from work because of this. So ****ing stupid and he isn't getting paid.
    Would risk it all for Alona Tal crew. 15/10

Carly Rae Jepsen personal 11/10

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had it. Felt like a very bad flu and I didn't get those weird loss of taste symptoms. The only thing that worried me was it affected my lungs and ability to breath. Was kind of rough for two days then slowly got better. I can see why it could seriously affect people who have pre existing conditions like a bad heart or problems breathing.
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000) Didlid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not 100% confirmed I had it as it was late March April and testing wasnt available. Pretty much got it as lockdowns started over here.

I was the sickest I've been in my life, too weak to get out of bed. Had to sit down on the floor in the shower because standing more than 2 minutes exhausted me. Lungs felt like they were full of water. Coughing, No taste/smell, body ached all over and a fever. I probably managed to eat about 500 calories or less every day for about 2 weeks. Not going to lie I honestly didnt think I was ever going to get better.

Whole thing lasted nearly 3 weeks. Dont think I've felt 100% since it tbh. I didnt take anything and was pretty much left alone with no help because the government made it so everybody couldn't leave their homes.
    /

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 weeks total

1st week was mostly cold and fever
    2nd week was the worst, shortness of breath with dry coughing, terrible headaches, hot flashes at night
    3rd week in recovery
    On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind, for the sake of the blind, was the same information in Braille.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    3 weeks total

1st week was mostly cold and fever
    2nd week was the worst, shortness of breath with dry coughing, terrible headaches, hot flashes at night
    3rd week in recovery
    This is what I don't want to go through. Fuk that.

Last year in January, my wife got extremely sick. Sickest I'd ever seen her. It looked like an awful flu including nausea and vomiting and high fever. I developed symptoms myself although they were more mild. I was able to go to work one day when they started but I did take a few days off to not spread it to my colleagues, whatever it was. I had a fever in the high 99s and had mild fatigue and aches and pains. We're thinking we may have had it. Either that or influenza.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azure84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blindsideflank View Post
    It’s been about 7 months and I think my work/lung capacity is permanently down but maybe it’s all in my head and I’m just more out of shape?.. Never had a big fever, maybe 1-2 days of a bit hot.
    Jesus christ you hypocondriac bitch, just train some cardio. Sounds like you had a mild respiratory infection and a lot of paranoia. There is no such thing as permanently lowered lung capacity after any cold even if you get pneumonia, you can train it back up. It is only permanent if you are literally 85 years old and cant move around.

Snap necks, cash checks Sarevoke75's Avatar
    Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    day 1: felt like a cold comin on
    day 2: throat was scratchy, body aches, the usual
    day 3: laid around on the couch with symptoms, drank liquid tylenol and vidya games
    day 4-5: felt a lot better
    day 6: fully recovered

covid is a joke
    US Navy Corpsman '09-'19 "Motrin, water, take a knee"
    US Army 35F '20- present

6'4" @ 231 lbs. Scandinavian super master race

IG: @classy_harvey

*New Hampshire Crew*

Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tehcelltech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had mild headache for 4 days, felt lethargic for 6 or 7.
    Raw
    Bench 385
    Squat 445 to parallel
    Deadlift 525

ᗷE ᗷOᖇᑎ. ᔕᑌᖴᖴEᖇ. ᗪIE. DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Know a few family members and friends who had it but they all got over it easily which is part of the reason it's never worried me. It's not as deadly as they are making it out to be and I'm not a fat POS.
    ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔴
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    "ꜱʜᴛ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴩɪꜱꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩᴜꜱꜱy ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ" ~ʟ.ᴍ.

Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kawhilights has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A family we know got it. Mom and dad around 37-40 and their kid is 13 or so. Both parents lost smell and taste with minor aches and the boy had a fever for a day.

A friend of my friends got it. He was positive while they were hanging out because he deteriorated pretty quickly within 2 or 3 days of them being together. He's 28 I think and super average in terms of a beer gut, not much cardio or weights and he was on a ventilator for weeks. He seems Ok now.

My buddies didn't show any signs of slowing down and they all hung out for a few days leading up to the other bros hospitalization. They're 29-33 years old.

Some of my wife's friends got it and their families too and no major scares.

I probably was exposed because I traveled all over for work from January until the March lockdowns. I was in tons of major airports weekly, sometimes multiple cities per week including some international ones. I couldn't tell if I did get it because I just felt jetlagged a good portion of the time.
    Lurking since '05 - the days of VS gorilla/cloud/goku threads

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm literally just finishing my isolation period after getting it.

I had about 3 days of a bad flu-like illness, worse than any normal flu I've had before. That then cleared up quite quickly but I still have chest irritation which is gradually improving. All in all been about 10 days since first symptoms.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew ~~~~~SEND ENERGY FOR BULL RUN 2021~~~~~~

not actually 50

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flu like sick for 12 hrs. Then perfectly fine other than losing my smell. Pretty much like a hangover
    Toxic Masculinity

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most survived it and didn't even know they had it #seriouspandemic
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *INDEPENDENT*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just test yourself 3-4 times if you get a cold. bam, corona
    Foreign horror & thriller - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156873523

MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MoJoJoJo1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tested positive the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I posted much of the same in the over 35 misc...

Day 1 (Sunday): Woke up feeling off. No fever, not feeling bad. Just not really that good. Went to bed earlier than usual.

Day 2 (Monday): Woke up feeling fine. Got up and started getting ready for work. Noticed I couldn't smell the Biofreeze I was putting on my wonky shoulder. I opened up Vicks vapor rub and could feel the fumes in my brain but could smell nothing. This had me going around the house testing anything. Apple Cider Vinegar. Nope. My big stinky Labrador. Nope. Nothing. I could smell nothing. Couldn't taste anything as well.

My wife had been having a sore throat and allergy stuff going on so she and I went and got tested. I was positive and she was negative.

Day 3 thru 7ish: No sense of taste or smell. I ate because it was time to eat but I had no hunger, which is odd for me. Other than that I felt perfectly normal. Normal to the point that I played my teenagers 1 on 1 in basketball to help them keep their cardio/skills while they are quarantined from school. I have dumbells and workout bands so did some light workouts.

I never felt winded.

Day 8 thru 11ish: Sense of smell and taste is returning. Things taste weird.

Day 14 till now day 18: Sense of smell and taste still returning but smells are still muted and flavors are weak.

I've had some odd smell sensations...
    My wife was making herself some Romaine noodles. I had to go outside. The smell was horrible. It smelled rotten. My daughter got a sausage/egg croissant from Sonic. She was making out that it tasted awesome. I had to roll down the window it smelled so putrid. This happened 2 other instances.

My wife ended up losing her sense of taste and smell and had some bad headaches. My teenagers never showed any symptoms.

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sick for 2 hours, had a headache and body temps rose and dropped every 20 minutes. Was fine after that, wife was sick for a week though and still cant smell chit.

Im the epitome of alpha immune system.
    I'm from the Land of Blood and Honey

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like the Flu but not as bad
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) need2grow10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sick for like 4 days. Worst part was taste gone and not right for 3 weeks.
    Say His Name.

Kyle Rittenhouse

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This has to be the most random fukking virus of all time.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Started coughing on a wed, only symptom for first 3 days. Saturday woke up with sore throat, the cough and very tired/weak. Felt like I was on the brink of a fever but forehead temp was normal. Had minor chills/hots a few time but like it was on the brink of starting but not quite there. Same for sunday. Didnt sleep much those two days and was in bed all day, sore throat kept me awake. Monday I was getting a lot better and prob by Tuesday I was back to normal energy levels.

Dry cough legit lasted another week to two weeks. like 2-3 weeks of coughing total.

I never lost my taste or smell but months later I get this chemical smell in my nose that comes and goes and never noticed it until this year, I dont know what is causing it. First I thought it was a smell in the house. Then I thought it was from getting chlorinated tap water up my nose. Last time nothing out of the ordinary occurred. It lasts a few days, its pretty hard to describe the smell, almost like a wood furniture polisher smell or something. Got it as recent as a few weeks ago, got the vid in april and its happened like 3-4 times.
    Last edited by elterrible987; 12-17-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Transracial Nonbinary elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) elterrible987 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

smell in my nose smells almost like wood polish, not the lemon scent but the regular chemical scent. IDK wtf it is and never had this until this year after the rona. lasts like a few days then goes away. Happened like 4 times over last 8 months.

icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) icetrauma has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Day 1 was an intermittent cough.

Day 2, I woke up soaked in sweat and temp of 99.8 and the cough continued

Day 3 was intermittent low grade fever 100-101, complete loss of taste and smell and cough continued.

Day 4 same as 3 except the addition of very mild shortness of breath (SOB) with exertion.

Days 5-7 is when things got bad for me. Shortness of breath really hit hard on this day, loss of appetite and cough worsened.

Days 8-12 was a continuation of days 5-7 with addition of abd cramps, some mild diarrhea and a very slight headache. Fever got as high as 102.4. Pulse dropped to as low as 85%. Shortness of breath was so bad I couldn't walk 10' without getting SOB. Taking a shower was even a chore and I got SOB several times.

Day 13-14 fever disappeared and cough eased up and stopped. SOB remained but was slightly better.

Shortness of breath remained around for another 4-6 wks.
    I started with a weight of 262 and stopped weighing myself when the scale hit 238 around day 10.
    I had to force myself to drink 2 large smoothies a day, from Smoothie King, just to take in calories. And I still couldn't taste them. Loss of taste and smell started to recover after 3 weeks.
    Luckily some coworkers of mine were able to acquire IV fluids for me and I recieved 1-2 Liters of Normal Saline or Lactated Ringers on days 8-12.
    Temperature I took Tylenol 1 gram. Fever was worse at night.
    Cough was un fun king believable. Tessalon Pearls, Tussinex and Mucinex didn't touch it. The only thing that worked was Fisherman's Friends cough drops. I also used Symbicort and Albuterol inhalers. Along with a Z-Pack on days 4-9.
    1st week I took Emergen-C, Zinc, MVI's.

Trying to sleep at night was rough. The best way for me to sleep was sitting up in a chair.

If I can think of anything else I will. I also have cases of memory loss since the infection as well.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishIWasJawBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question to all miscers here who had covid: Are you getting the vaccine?