hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Braun strowman needs to fight in the UFC (raw underground)

This dude is the real baddest man on the planet!!!! I wish wwe would invite stipe to raw underground and have them fight for the title! Match was a MMA fight.Braun nearly finished this guy in 25 sec with a RNC >>>> so now u guys can see he's more dangerous than brock

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In mma i would be afraid when he gets tagged in the face... it’d be a long way down and hard fall.

Harder than when Bigfoot knocked out overeem. Or when leben ktfo of wanderlei.

Lol Braun is a big dude.

Would he survive the weight cut to 265 to at least save his 100% of his purse ?
    I can see him coming out of the sauna room..... dropping his sweat gear and him being complete nekkid . I still even then I believe he’d step onto the scale 80lbs over lol and his team has to hold a large towel across him to cover his junk as he has to......... get nekkid ala Gina Carano when she missed weight.

Him and Brock lesnar did have a shoot exchange in their match that one time.

Brock actually has deliberately stiffed Braun twice now.

Once when he wouldn’t go down when he was supposed to, so Brock delivered that clubbing clothesline. Braun was spotted holding an ice pack over his face after the match for the swelling.

And of course the spot in their triple threat match where Braun being green delivered that knee to the face a little too sloppy. Brock was so irate he punched him for real in the side of his head and told him “settle the **** down*!

Like geez is.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 12-17-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How was he not arrested for that assault? And I havent watched wwe in like a year or so holy phukk at those camera cuts
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The strength and reach advantage is there. Conditioning probably there due to strongman at a high level. If he doesn't have to cut to 265lbs without losing so much strength all he needs is basic fighting skills for 1 to 5 years and he will be a wrecking machine.
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com