Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Not as retarded as people that think wins are a QB stat.
    So what about the rest of his stats?

Current all time leader in tds.

Will most likely become all time leader in yards.

Besides those, top 5-10 in all relevant qb stats.

Add wins, playoff wins, Super Bowls, as the cherry on top and what more does he need?
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post

Add wins, playoff wins, Super Bowls, as the cherry on top and what more does he need?
    He is 4 All-Pro First Teams short compared to Peyton and 2 MVPs short of him as well. And his efficiency stats like ANY/A is behind him and Rodgers too. He does still have great stats though, so he's a top 3 QB of all-time at worst, imo he is #2. But his individual resume is not undisputed GOAT status otherwise he would have a leg up on those too.

The best I would give you is Brady had the best career but Peyton was the better player

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Belome View Post
    So essentially nothing with out Brady.

Got it.
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    Belichick wasn't head coach when they won those 2 Super Bowls.
    The one playoff game he won came in his only winning season. Career record in Cleveland 36-44.
    Belichick didn't turn Brady into a HOF QB. He was a big part of Brady's success, but one without the other and their accomplishments aren't what they are today.

Again, hypothetical situations to prove a point is how you know you lost the argument. And what does multiple mean? 2-3? Or 6 like he did with Brady?

Cam is a terrible QB and I would agree that with a better QB they'd be in the playoff hunt and not about to be mathematically eliminated.
    You two are debating with a moron. Wasting your time, my dudes.

Sadly, Meyer will never give Brady the credit that he deserves.

Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    He is 4 All-Pro First Teams short compared to Peyton and 2 MVPs short of him as well. And his efficiency stats like ANY/A is behind him and Rodgers too. He does still have great stats though, so he's a top 3 QB of all-time at worst, imo he is #2. But his individual resume is not undisputed GOAT status otherwise he would have a leg up on those too.

The best I would give you is Brady had the best career but Peyton was the better player
    You're entitled to your wrong opinion, my dude

Seriously though, Brees is #4 and I will fight you if you say otherwise.

Peyton was a better player/athlete, but Brady's accomplishments cannot be denied, which is why he's #1. There's a reason the overwhelming majority of current and former NFL players, coaches, etc say that Brady is the GOAT.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Disregard every important stat that matters

Hang your hat on all pros and MVPs.

Just lol it’s getting sad at this point.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just wish all of you, those that think he is and is not the GOAT, would realize that Tom IS a system player. Aaaaaaaaand so is every other player. Every team is going to have a their own system. Tom absolutely would NOT have 6 rings had he been drafted by another team, but you can't ****ing hold that against him. You also can't say that Peyton would have 6 or more had he been drafted by Belichick because hypotheticals are dumb and you can't say with an absolutely certainty that he would, especially given his history of failing in the playoffs. What's happened happened and that's all anyone should base their opinion on.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Peyton was a better player/athlete, but Brady's accomplishments cannot be denied, which is why he's #1. There's a reason the overwhelming majority of current and former NFL players, coaches, etc say that Brady is the GOAT.
    Sure, Brady has the best accomplishments. I don't disagree. GOAT imo should be the best player and obviously if you just called Peyton the better player then that would be how it works for me. That's also why you got dudes arguing Rodgers and Mahomes.

I think Manning and Brady are better than Rodgers and Mahomes (career obviously). Give me the pocket/intelligent QB all day.

I mean if you think QBs single handily win championships, that's your thing. I do not think that. His only way of getting the "undisputed GOAT" title is if he wins a ring in Tampa and does it without Belichick. People who don't think Brady is the GOAT are usually people who think Belichick deserves more credit, which I do. So if he wins it would prove that he was the main reason and wins should be a QB stat.

I don't think he is a system or trash QB or anything. That's just stupid.

Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just wish all of you, those that think he is and is not the GOAT, would realize that Tom IS a system player. Aaaaaaaaand so is every other player. Every team is going to have a their own system. Tom absolutely would NOT have 6 rings had he been drafted by another team, but you can't ****ing hold that against him. You also can't say that Peyton would have 6 or more had he been drafted by Belichick because hypotheticals are dumb and you can't say with an absolutely certainty that he would, especially given his history of failing in the playoffs. What's happened happened and that's all anyone should base their opinion on.
    You say Tom wouldn’t have won 6 rings outside New England

Then say hypotheticals are dumb.

You don’t know he wouldn’t have, so your point there is completely disregarded.

I think he would have.

I don’t think BB wins 6 without Tom.

I don’t think he wins 1 without Tom.

Tom did more with less forever and the 5 seconds he had an all time great receiver in his prime he broke records and went 16-0.

I also disagree with “system QB” with the cop out that everybody is in a system.

For Tom Brady, and even Manning for that matter, they were/are the system.

Sure, Brady has the best accomplishments. I don't disagree. GOAT imo should be the best player and obviously if you just called Peyton the better player then that would be how it works for me. That's also why you got dudes arguing Rodgers and Mahomes.

I think Manning and Brady are better than Rodgers and Mahomes (career obviously). Give me the pocket/intelligent QB all day.

I mean if you think QBs single handily win championships, that's your thing. I do not think that. His only way of getting the "undisputed GOAT" title is if he wins a ring in Tampa and does it without Belichick. People who don't think Brady is the GOAT are usually people who think Belichick deserves more credit, which I do.

Jordan didn’t have to win a ring in Washington to be the GOAT.

Your argument is stupid.

You say Tom wouldn’t have won 6 rings outside New England

Then say hypotheticals are dumb.

You don’t know he wouldn’t have, so your point there is completely disregarded.

I think he would have.

I don’t think BB wins 6 without Tom.

I don’t think he wins 1 without Tom.

Tom did more with less forever and the 5 seconds he had an all time great receiver in his prime he broke records and went 16-0.

I also disagree with “system QB” with the cop out that everybody is in a system.

For Tom Brady, and even Manning for that matter, they were/are the system.
    You're right, but I'm basing that on the fact that no other player has won 6 rings in the history of the NFL. Also, BB is the GOAT coach, so I don't see it as a hypothetical but I do get your point.

I also don't think BB would've won 6 without Brady, but not winning a single 1 without him? I find that a bit farfetched but agree to disagree.

I definitely won't deny that he did more with less. I'm with you 100% on that.

It's not a copout, bro. Every player is put into their team's system, and there are players that play less productive in a team's system, get traded to another team, and then they flourish. You'll obviously have some players that will do well in any system (Aaron Donald, Rodgers, Manning, etc), but their production would be better or worse depending on the system. I don't see that as a hypothetical. Another thing is that I don't think Manning or Brady came into the NFL being the system. That's something that happened over time.

Now? Sure. It wasn't always like that, though.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Jordan didn’t have to win a ring in Washington to be the GOAT.

Your argument is stupid.
    Coaches make more of an impact in football than basketball by a long shot. And Michael Jordan put up even better numbers before Phil Jackson's arrival so what would he need to prove? Brady's GOAT argument hinges on rings and debate becomes how important was in those rings, the most important? 2nd most important?

MJ has 6 rings and was the best player of all-time. MJ could have 1 ring and I'd still call him the GOAT. It's the Bronsexuals that try to argue their man.

MJ could have 1 ring and I'd still call him the GOAT.
    So Brady with 6 rings and top stats for a career spanning decades while putting up decent numbers at an age where most players have been retired for years is up in the air as the GOAT.

A sport that’s much harder to win the championship in than Basketball no less.

But a 1 ring MJ would still be your GOAT?

Stop eating paint chips homie.

So Brady with 6 rings and top stats for a career spanning decades while putting up decent numbers at an age where most players have been retired for years is up in the air as the GOAT.

A sport that is harder to win means it takes more of a team to win, so why should Brady get more credit when that just shows you his team was just really built well?

MJ is my GOAT because he was the best individual basketball player (you can look at his MVP total and such too), so the same reason why I have Peyton as my GOAT QB and Gretzky as my GOAT NHL player. None of those guys are the leaders of rings in their sports, I mean MJ literally isn't either, Bill Russell is.

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does he? It's constantly reported that Wentz has bad leadership. But either way the contract is too ridiculous and if Bill trades for that then maybe he does know something

Edelman has been injured this year, so that alone is not the same.
    Edelman is always injured and aside from SEA game it’s not like their QBs looked much better when he was playing

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all this season proves to me is that Brady WAS the system in NE.

watch TB..when they run NE type offense that he brought over they look like an entire different team than running Arians offense. and no magical Bill or McDaniels around. that doesn’t mean Brady can only run one system. it’s HIS system. the same way Manning ran HIS system.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Win 2 SB in NY
    Win a playoff game with the Browns
    Win a SB in which his QB threw 1 TD all postseason
    Win a SB in which his QB threw 2td and 3 int all postseason
    Take a 6th round bum and made a HOF QB

To quote a NE assistant “Belichick could of won multiple SB with any top 15 QB”
    Is that what he said, virgin?

He's a certified moron. Any reasonable human being arguing Peyton One-and-Done Manning as the "GOAT" must still be living in 2009.

Now you know: Don't feed the low IQ trolls.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I mean if you think QBs single handily win championships, that's your thing. I do not think that. His only way of getting the "undisputed GOAT" title is if he wins a ring in Tampa and does it without Belichick. People who don't think Brady is the GOAT are usually people who think Belichick deserves more credit, which I do. So if he wins it would prove that he was the main reason and wins should be a QB stat.

Might be misremembering this but i saw a stat:

Pats haven’t missed the playoffs since 2008

Bucs haven’t made the playoffs since 2007

Both of those things are set to change this year. What changed between those 2 teams?
    US NAVY

MAGA

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Belichick wasn't head coach when they won those 2 Super Bowls.
    The one playoff game he won came in his only winning season. Career record in Cleveland 36-44.
    Belichick didn't turn Brady into a HOF QB. He was a big part of Brady's success, but one without the other and their accomplishments aren't what they are today.

Again, hypothetical situations to prove a point is how you know you lost the argument. And what does multiple mean? 2-3? Or 6 like he did with Brady?

Cam is a terrible QB and I would agree that with a better QB they'd be in the playoff hunt and not about to be mathematically eliminated.

He was the DC and the defense carried those SB teams
    The Browns haven’t even sniffed a playoff win since Belichick left.
    I didn’t make up the hypothetical situation a NE assistant brought it up.
    Three at the very least with a Andy Dalton type QB, they would it never lost with an Rodgers/Mahomes type.

Brady by any metric wasn’t a top 10 QB the first SB , the the next two he was between 5-12 statistically.
    Everything I do is biblical

Both of those things are set to change this year. What changed between those 2 teams?
    Covid???
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Patriots were 11-5 in 2008, I guess saying they "missed the playoffs" instead is a good way to portray a certain narrative. And funny enough Bucs were like 10-6 one year in the 2010s and missed the playoffs.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Week 1-7 of this season, Brady was -- 14-39, 35.9%, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 101.2 passer rating.
    Week 8-11 of the season, Brady was -- 0-19, 0 TDs, 3 INTs
    Week 12-14 of the season, Brady is -- 6-11, 55%, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 101 passer rating.

So outside of the 3 weeks he struggled, he seems to be doing just fine. But we'll stick with the narrative that Brady can't throw it deep anymore.
    Outside of 3 weeks? All of those stats suck lol
    Is that deep ball stats? What qualifies as a deep ball? Every time I watch them he’s overthrowing Evans by ten yards, or throwing it into the grass because he doesn’t want to take a hit

Not a TB12 hater, but he hasn’t been that great this season given what he has around him
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

Patriots were 11-5 in 2008.
    That same Team with Brady at the helm was 16-0.

Congrats, it’s the equivalent of a 10-6 team turning into a 5-11 team.

Please, do keep going.

That same Team with Brady at the helm was 16-0.

Congrats, it’s the equivalent of a 10-6 team turning into a 5-11 team.

Please, do keep going.
    Now what was their record in 2009 when Brady came back?

Now what was their record in 2009 when Brady came back?
    Lol go look at how much turnover not only that roster but also the staff went through
    US NAVY

MAGA

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    Outside of 3 weeks? All of those stats suck lol
    Is that deep ball stats? What qualifies as a deep ball? Every time I watch them he’s overthrowing Evans by ten yards, or throwing it into the grass because he doesn’t want to take a hit

Not a TB12 hater, but he hasn’t been that great this season given what he has around him
    Yes, it's deep ball stats and a deep ball is a pass that travels 20 yards or more in the air.

The reason you think they suck, outside of weeks 8-11, is because you don't know anything about the topic you are commenting on. To put it in perspective, Brady outside weeks 8-11 is completing 40% of his deep passes (balls thrown over 20 yards in the air). I couldn't find 2020 stats, but in 2019 Rodgers completed 33.3%, Brees 48%, Patrick 50%, Wilson 42%, Watson 44% to name a few of the big name QBs. So a QB that is just a few percentage points below the top QBs in the league wouldn't indicate his deep ball passes "suck."
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He was the DC and the defense carried those SB teams
    The Browns haven’t even sniffed a playoff win since Belichick left.
    I didn’t make up the hypothetical situation a NE assistant brought it up.
    Three at the very least with a Andy Dalton type QB, they would it never lost with an Rodgers/Mahomes type.

Brady by any metric wasn’t a top 10 QB the first SB , the the next two he was between 5-12 statistically.
    Oh you didn't make up a hypothetical situation?

Bucs have the greatest receiving core ever, you put Nathan Peterman on that team and he throws for 30 TD.
    Sure seems as if you did.

And LOL at thinking a 36-44 record with one winning season is good and saying how after Belichick left, they haven't sniffed a playoff win since. 36-44 isn't exactly leaving behind a winning culture.
    New England Patriot

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, it's deep ball stats and a deep ball is a pass that travels 20 yards or more in the air.

The reason you think they suck, outside of weeks 8-11, is because you don't know anything about the topic you are commenting on. To put it in perspective, Brady outside weeks 8-11 is completing 40% of his deep passes (balls thrown over 20 yards in the air). I couldn't find 2020 stats, but in 2019 Rodgers completed 33.3%, Brees 48%, Patrick 50%, Wilson 42%, Watson 44% to name a few of the big name QBs. So a QB that is just a few percentage points below the top QBs in the league wouldn't indicate his deep ball passes "suck."
    Hmm, it could be I just tune in every time he’s over throwing/9 yards to the left of Evans. Must be it. Just know Herbert would never.

So you found Brady’s 2020 deep ball stats but couldn’t find the other QB’s?
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    Hmm, it could be I just tune in every time he’s over throwing/9 yards to the left of Evans. Must be it. Just know Herbert would never.

So you found Brady’s 2020 deep ball stats but couldn’t find the other QB’s?
    If you tuned in weeks 8-11 then you saw a lot of missed deep balls.

I was unable to find other QBs stats and only found one article that stated his weeks 1-7 stats and I did the math on the last two weeks myself.

I don't like to have discussions based on feelings and emotions like you. I like to have data to back up claims.
    New England Patriot

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh you didn't make up a hypothetical situation?

Sure seems as if you did.

And LOL at thinking a 36-44 record with one winning season is good and saying how after Belichick left, they haven't sniffed a playoff win since. 36-44 isn't exactly leaving behind a winning culture.

Not the one you brought up

Doesn’t change the fact he got the worst franchise in the nfl over the last 30 years to a playoff win. Which is really more impressive than anything Brady has ever accomplished

Not the one you brought up

Doesn’t change the fact he got the worst franchise in the nfl over the last 30 years to a playoff win. Which is really more impressive than anything Brady has ever accomplished
    Your stupidity should be in a museum.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Your stupidity should be in a museum.
    No one cares about you crippled cuck