KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000)

Pioneer Adjustable Lever (PAL) Thoughts

I recently bought the Pioneer adjustable lever (PAL). For those not familiar, it allows you to make fine adjustments in tightness of lever belts. One setting allows for either 4 or 5 adjustment in tightness (apparently you can get away with using just one of the prongs although putting both sets in seems recommended). These are about 1/2 inch adjustments so you can really fine tune it to your desired level of tightness. With a regular lever belt, you are stuck with whatever holes you screwed the lever on and need to take off the lever to tighten or loosen. The PAL differs from an SBD lever belt in that it with the SDB, while you don't have to take off the lever to tighten or loosen it, the adjustment is still limited to one inch or so.

I used it for the first time today. A couple of thoughts. Aside from the obvious advantage of micro adjustability there are a couple of things that may or may not be advantageous. 

One advantage is that it is much easier to latch and unlatch the belt. This really only applies to newer unbroken in belts. As many may know, it can initially be hard to latch and especially unlatch the prongs from the holes on a new belt, especially on a 13mm belt. But with this mechanism you don't insert the prongs in a hole but you attach the prongs to these saw like structure ( or teeth). So when you unlatch it to take the belt off, it really comes off much easier.

Another thing I noticed which may or may not just be in my head is that because you attach a metal plate on the end where there are 4 hole ( where you insert the prongs of a regular lever belt), seems to add extra level of rigidity to that part and thus more support. Again this may just be in my head but it is something that I didn't think of beforehand but when I put the belt on, I was like "that's feels different"

Matt from Pioneer Fitness made a video on the hows and whys of the belt so I won't ramble on any further
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGMl_clKTeE

It's a nice invention, maybe you don't find it necessary but then again, a lot of stuff really aren't necessary. I give it a 10/10
    Last edited by KoolDJVader; 12-13-2020 at 04:00 PM.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have mine on an Inzer forever belt and it works great. I love that I can adjust it tighter for certain lifts and looser for others. For all the versatility it gives it, that completely outweighs any negatives IMO.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much was that when it was in stock?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    How much was that when it was in stock?
    I got mine when they did a discounted pre-order so I can't remember but I believe they were going for around $65 when they were first officially in stock.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review. I was just looking at new lever technologies recently as I came across a video review of 2020 belts. I like the smaller adjustments. I have an old school Inzer 13mm lever belt where I'd love to have 1/2 hole adjustments. That said this thing was probably bought in 2004/2005 and still going super strong. Was an expensive belt then and has certainly stood the test of time. I don't skimp often (nor do I feel need to go super crazy) but I'd never skimp on a belt. They last forever and see a ton of usage. Worth paying up.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    Nice review. I was just looking at new lever technologies recently as I came across a video review of 2020 belts. I like the smaller adjustments. I have an old school Inzer 13mm lever belt where I'd love to have 1/2 hole adjustments. That said this thing was probably bought in 2004/2005 and still going super strong. Was an expensive belt then and has certainly stood the test of time. I don't skimp often (nor do I feel need to go super crazy) but I'd never skimp on a belt. They last forever and see a ton of usage. Worth paying up.
    Same, I've kept my Inzer belt longer than any other piece of gym equipment, and that's a MAJOR accomplishment in my gym. The buckle for this does look really nice, if it was a $25-$35 item I'd probably pick one up but I've never had an issue with the regular lever, I'm the only one using the belt and my waist doesn't fluctuate that much week to week.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪