Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

R3L3NTL3SS' Official Cyberpunk 2077 20 Hour Review

The moment every hater in this section has been waiting for is here. I will give my personal opinions on the game as of the 20 hour mark.

The bad:
    As others have gone to great lengths to screech about, the game does have short comings that could use some fixing/polishing up on. NPC AI is very dumbed down in a lot of ways.
    Examples: Shooting nearby will cause NPC's in about a 50-60ft radius to just crouch in place with their hands over their heads. It's extremely generic. Some running, shouting, etc would be nice - but a simple thing for CDPR to add in later. While annoying, it doesn't stop me from enjoying the game and I look forward to CDPR making it better in the future.
    Other examples is the car AI. Again, others have brought it up many times, but it's very simple/dumb. Cars are on set paths, don't think for themselves in the slightest, etc. Personally, I spend very little time driving. I couldn't really care less about this myself, but if you are the type that will drive a lot and/or just focus on traffic (not sure who plays a game like this and pays that much attention to what random cars do, but ok) maybe it will bother you. Again, another thing that CDPR will likely make better in the future. Not a big deal IMO...

Bugs:
    Firstly, I have not come across a single game breaking bug in my 20 hours of play time. I personally have not played any quests, main or side, that I couldn't complete or do in any way due to a bug.
    But I have definitely seen some minor ones. Things like Johnny Silverhand's cigarette having various glitches, NPC's stuck in whatever the hell that "T" pose is, NPC's doing various glitchy things, etc.
    Driving:
    Simply: It really depends on the car - but overall it's not that great. I find bikes handle much better than the cars and higher end cars seem to handle better than average/junk cars do. Again - if I actually drove a lot I could see how it's a big complaint, but I'd WAY rather walk from A to B and take in the sights than drive.

The good (It's a lot for me. So if you came in to get mad at my list of good chit, probably best for you to go ahead and hit the back button in your browser so you don't give yourself an aneurism):
    Firstly, The game looks fking stunning. Easily the best looking open world game I've ever played. At 3440X1440 resolution with ultra settings and ray tracing, the entire city is really just a treat to be in and see.

Story: While I am only about 30% into the main story, the story is very good to me so far. It's genuinely interesting and I have a hard time making myself cut away and do side missions. (Don't want to burn through the main story that fast. Would like to milk it and enjoy it.)

Side missions: Some are definitely more fun and interesting than others. If you aren't going to take your time and truly do things like: listen to the phone calls along the way, read the text messages about the mission, read the shards you find along the way, etc - you aren't going to enjoy most of the side missions. If you're willing to take that time and show interest in it, the side missions by and far are really fun and interesting, even if some of them are on the generally repetitive side.

Dialogue: I guess this is a hit or miss thing for some people. Many thought it was flat. I found the dialogue and writing to be extremely well done. The conversations you have with other characters in the game draw you in and are something that I found myself truly easily able to pay attention to, and not wanting to just skip through to get on my merry way. The cut scene dialogue in this game, IMO, is as rewarding to watch take place and take part in as actually playing the missions themselves are.

Gun fighting: Are you expecting CoD or something? If so, you'll find some flaws for sure. My game play is probably 70% using guns, and for me, it's fine. It's not amazing, but it's far from bad. There is a huge variety of gun types, cool aiming reticles, etc. Also, if you judge the gun play in the first few hours of playing you're 100% retarded. The more you play and get better with certain gun types, the smoother it all gets. I have used primarily pistols and my pistol play is WAY smoother 20 hours into the game than it was when I first started. For a studio that has never made a shooter, I find it overall to be plenty acceptable. I've played shooters by studios who have done multiple shooters with gunplay that's worse.

Melee:
    Actually very satisfying IMO. While it really isn't my style, it is fun and satisfying to slice people with knives and katanas, etc. Fists are meh. I find it to be better than it was in The Witcher 3, but still not amazing by any means.

Hacking: I haven't done much of it so far, but that's mainly because I haven't taken the time to really dig into it and really see how far you can take it. What little I have done is pretty cool, and I can see how if you built on it, it could be a very fun way to play the game as a hacker/stealth type of character.

Environment:
    CDPR killed it. To me they captured absolutely everything that the Cyberpunk genre is in Night City. It's this big, beautiful city on the surface, but dig just a little deeper and you see it's gritty, grimy, full of poverty, and people just scraping by. IMO, being in touch with the genre has a lot to do with why I like the game so much. If you just don't "get" the cyberpunk genre, or think you're buying the next Grand Theft Auto - there's a good chance this game won't be for you. The developers never meant it to be the next GTA, and have been quite vocal about saying so many times. If you're a fan of the genre, I'm really not sure how you can NOT like the game.

Performance: For me, the game runs smooth as fk. I'm playing at 3440X1440, all ultra settings, ray tracing on, and DLSS set to quality and I ran the game at 60+ FPS before I just capped it at 60. My specs: Ryzen 3600X, RTX3080 FTW3, 32GB memory. You will need a high end system to experience this game on ultra with ray tracing HOWEVER, take ray tracing away and any mid level gaming rig can run this game at medium-high settings @ 1080P and still visually get a WAY nicer looking experience (and WAY smoother) than console.

In summary: Yes, the game has shortcomings. The game has bugs. To me, all the good FAR outweighs the bad and it's quite easy for me to play it and not think twice about the shortcomings and bugs. For me it's an easy 9/10. Once CDPR cleans up the bugs, and fixes the dumb AI, etc, it will be a 10/10 for me. (Yes, I love the genre and game overall so much, that the bugs and dumb AI aren't enough to make me rate it lower than a 9. Stay mad if you don't like it.)

Some random screen shots I've taken so far. If you want to see these as best as possible, you'll want to be on an actual monitor, not a cell phone. Right click > open image in new tab.

I wish pics did any justice for how incredible the game looks while playing with ray tracing. A picture just doesn't capture it like it is while actually playing the game.

If anyone has any legitimate questions bout anything I left out, I'll be happy to answer. Inb4 haters being mad at me like they are in the other threads because I like a game they've decided they don't like.

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're pathetic. You spent years hyping this chit up and now you're trying to pull off this charade acting like the game is actually good so you don't look like a phucking idiot. It's not working brah, trust me.

Game is 5/10, just face it, it's not the second coming of christ like you thought.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ taking the time to write that. Game is trash and you're just a big sloppy bag of ass.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pathetic.

The game is a dumpster fire bro.

And I don't think you understand that its in a way that can't be "fixed" with bug fixes

keep working through the steps of emotional recovery you'll get there

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So the game looks pretty but everything else is "fine"

Yeah "fine" definitely = 9/10 lol
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It definitely looks good thats for sure

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ITT: The biggest nut hugging fan girl to have ever walked this earth gives an insanely biased coping review that nobody will actually take seriously.

This is like watching CNN talk about the Democrats.

1/10 would not read.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ForeverUNR3L3NT View Post
    The game can be 100% fixed. Are you aware Witcher 3 had problems as well? Or what about No Man's Sky. CDPR will placed the content they promised back in the game and everyone will forget the problems at launch.
    I guess you're a game developer now?

there was a good post about it a few days ago

Stop acting like this colossal failure can be fixed with bug fixes. its fundamentally a clusterfuk on many levels. Fixing some bugs wont make a difference and beyond that theres not much they can do.

the bugs aren't even the main problem. Its just everything even the concept itself is poorly executed and uninspired. Its derivative and amateurish, lacking any of the unique charm and artistic elegance of W3.
    Last edited by KingSWRV; 12-13-2020 at 05:03 PM.

freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't read a single word. Keep coping *******.
    Eagles/Leafs

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The map is the main thing the game has going for it.

Originally Posted by ForeverUNR3L3NT View Post
    How is it a colossal failure when it sold millions of copies loooool. They will fix this game and you will be right back here playing it saying it's one of the GOAT games.
    bait and switch/marketing

Those pre sales numbers actualy reflect Witcher 3s greatness more than anything and people throwing money at them for their past work....

that's Witcher 3 money they are getting, not cyberpunk money.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy is relentless

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You dumb haters, he already inb4'd all of you!!
    No sig crew

P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    So the game looks pretty but everything else is "fine"

Yeah "fine" definitely = 9/10 lol
    It's fundamentally subjective 9/10 can mean fine. The game has already won awards. Is your brain filled with a sack of potatoes?

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by P3rsistence View Post
    It's fundamentally subjective 9/10 can mean fine. The game has already won awards. Is your brain filled with a sack of potatoes?
    lol can a mod ban all of these 1 day old troll accounts in here??

The **** is this clown show?

P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100) P3rsistence is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    bait and switch/marketing

Those pre sales numbers actualy reflect Witcher 3s greatness more than anything and people throwing money at them for their past work....

that's Witcher 3 money they are getting, not cyberpunk money.
    You're reaching here you can try to rationalize either way but the studio made plenty of money from CP277 either way it was a financial success and will likely see a sequel.

PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    somebody is having a mental breakdown

applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i finished the game today, the story and main missions start out great (prologue) and get progressively worse and predictable to downright retarded in some parts (story)

lets not pretend like the biggest event of the story (in the prologue) isn't absolutely retarded
    Spoiler!

like you, i was super hype the first 20-25 hours of playing it but at the end i was really disappointed by how shallow everything about this game was

the visuals were nice but so were those of read dead 2 and that game did everything else better too than this one, down to the phucking npc interactions
    and 16 year ol' gta san andreas had a lot more things to do, you can't even change your phucking haircut post character creation jfl

also keanus delivery is wooden as phuck and some of the lines are cringey if you are not a prepubescent teenager,
    some of the worst voice acting i can remember from a high profile actor in a game in recent times

jackie > keanu
    Last edited by applesux; 12-13-2020 at 06:16 PM.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Relentless
    Gun fighting: Are you expecting CoD or something?
    Seems like this applies to every part of the game

Animations: what are you expecting, uncharted or something?
    Ai: what are you expecting, watchdog legion or gta or something?

Seems like the game doesn’t do anything great. It was hyped to do everything as the best
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Seems like this applies to every part of the game

Animations: what are you expecting, uncharted or something?
    Ai: what are you expecting, watchdog legion or gta or something?

Seems like the game doesn’t do anything great. It was hyped to do everything as the best
    It's what you call cope, Relentless has a PhD in it.

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by applesux View Post
    i finished the game today, the story and main missions start out great (prologue) and get progressively worse and predictable to downright retarded in some parts (story)

lets not pretend like the biggest event of the story (in the prologue) isn't absolutely retarded
    Spoiler!

like you, i was super hype the first 20-25 hours of playing it but at the end i was really disappointed by how shallow everything about this game was

the visuals were nice but so were those of read dead 2 and that game did everything else better too than this one, down to the phucking npc interactions
    and 16 year ol' gta san andreas had a lot more things to do, you can't even change your phucking haircut post character creation jfl

also keanus delivery is wooden as phuck and some of the lines are cringey if you are not a prepubescent teenager,
    some of the worst voice acting i can remember from a high profile actor in a game

jackie > keanu
    Fuarkk, those the main story get worse? Funny because the game started great, I too felt the prologue was top notch and everything was going smoothly, then stuff started to feel rush and started to get retarded when I got to the nomad girl missions.
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PaulAllen1995 View Post
    somebody is having a mental breakdown
    Called it yesterday

Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    Relentless on watch

This might be the time we see a bunch of alts pop up because his COPEmaxxing can't be contained on one account
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did R3L3NTL3SS really make alt accounts to defend his main account?

Please tell me this is obviously another crazy homer from this subsection like mgftp or Jay who's just trying to make us turn on R3L3NTL3SS even more. Or maybe it really is him and this is a double bluff?

Fuking inception ITT
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    Fuarkk, those the main story get worse? Funny because the game started great, I too felt the prologue was top notch and everything was going smoothly, then stuff started to feel rush and started to get retarded when I got to the nomad girl missions.
    yup it will get way worse, retarded and predictable

as far as bugs go most of them were hilarious or even helped me like enemies and bosses getting stuck or not seeing me when i am standing right in front of them etc.,
    but one of the bugs broke me towards the end and pissed me of so much i refused to replay all that chit and lost all interest in the repetitive side content so decided to finish the game and uninstall it

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7/10 game. Relentlesscope/10 review.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Did R3L3NTL3SS really make alt accounts to defend his main account?

Please tell me this is obviously another crazy homer from this subsection like mgftp or Jay who's just trying to make us turn on R3L3NTL3SS even more. Or maybe it really is him and this is a double bluff?

Fuking inception ITT
    ...yea...I made several alt accounts with very close ties to my main accounts name so I could defend the game...

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    ...yea...I made several alt accounts with very close ties to my main accounts name so I could defend the game...
    Right and then people would say "clearly, this can't be R3L3NTL3SS because he wouldn't be this dumb to include his name in the alt account"

But then that could be the double bluff. You trying to play 4D chess with us brah? This thread is more complicated than CP2077 AI.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cope: The Thread

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post

Apparently the main quest is affected by the sidequests you do, so the less sidequests you do, the more shallow your main ending is supposedly.

Which isnt a big deal for me because in games like this, I always do as much sidequests as I can and leave the main quest for the end.
    Sig line can't be a novel

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by applesux View Post
    yup it will get way worse, retarded and predictable

as far as bugs go most of them were hilarious or even helped me like enemies and bosses getting stuck or not seeing me when i am standing right in front of them etc.,
    but one of the bugs broke me towards the end and pissed me of so much i refused to replay all that chit and lost all interest in the repetitive side content so decided to finish the game and uninstall it

Whats your playtime like? you finished the game extremely quickly! lol
    Sig line can't be a novel