Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    I'd like to see them expand on Night City, fill out and make use of all the buildings and empty space. Maybe add some new features (like flight) to make it more fun.

To the OP:
    Spoiler!
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Really? That's awesome. There's a whole lot of those around the city.
    Yep realised that ....

Spoiler!

But a majority of them still stay locked despite what you do unless there's an indicator where you can enter depending on your skills ..... You're still not able to. So its still tied down to cut content or perhaps I'm not meant to enter these areas yet in my current progress ..... We'll see I suppose.
    Sig line can't be a novel

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Ehhhh, apart from your game breaking bug otherwise , to say that AC is less buggy than Cyberpunk is up for debate ..... I notice way more bugs in cyberpunk than I did with Valhalla and they are far worse and glaring because this is not what I expect from a studio like CDPR.

-brb keanu smoking a ciggie, putting it out via animations, but the cig still stays the same
    -had a car float down from the air and land on the street creating a massive traffic jump because ai is too stupid to drive around
    -random npcs appearing out of nowhere or clipping through each other
    -brb riding the bike nad my character does a t-pose on the bike while im driving around it
    -driving my bike, hitting a car and the car gets damaged way worse
    -random stuff that's just floating in the air where it shouldnt.
    -known bug of a main enemy thats supposed to be in a elevator glitching out for no reason and leaving you unable to finish the mission, in my game he was glitching out but I managed to kill him even though he didnt do anything other than just glitch out and wait till i pumped his angus with shotgun shells and looted his body for what i needed.
    -and a whole bunch of weird chit that just happens because, for reasons, that shouldnt and wouldnt have ever been in a Rockstar game.

I mean it's annoying/funny for sure and one of which annoy to the point I'm gonna put the game down, but its massively embarrassing for a studio of CDPR's calibre to ship a game out in this state ....... Even worse knowing that the game had gone "gold" MONTHS before the delays indicating CDPR was happy with the quality of the game lmao. I dont think any of this stuff has to do with people owning better rigs or what not .... Theres way more bugs and random weird chit I've seen but none of it really does anything to detract me from the overall presentation.

I actually feel bad for the reviewers who had to play this game before the day one patch, because given what we're still seeing, this game must have been a hot pile of utter garbage before its street release.
    Yep I've put around 20 hours into Valhalla and I haven't noticed any real bugs, maybe I'm just lucky.

The list of hilarious bugs/glitches I've come across in 10 hours of CP2077 is ridiculous, but they're on par with what everyone else has mentioned. One of the most common glitches I see is that whenever someone gets into my car, they walk right through the car as if it wasn't even there and then magically appear in the passengers seat.

Overall the game is extremely disappointing to me, not just because of the bugs/glitches, but pretty much every aspect of the game feels mediocre to me, I don't have any real desire to continue playing it. It pains me to say this, because I've been hyped about CP2077 since it was first announced, the whole cyberpunk genre is my favorite genre in the world when it comes to books/movies/aesthetic/etc.. so the fact that CP2077 has let me down this much is pretty heart breaking.

PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Yep I've put around 20 hours into Valhalla and I haven't noticed any real bugs, maybe I'm just lucky.

The list of hilarious bugs/glitches I've come across in 10 hours of CP2077 is ridiculous, but they're on par with what everyone else has mentioned. One of the most common glitches I see is that whenever someone gets into my car, they walk right through the car as if it wasn't even there and then magically appear in the passengers seat.

Overall the game is extremely disappointing to me, not just because of the bugs/glitches, but pretty much every aspect of the game feels mediocre to me, I don't have any real desire to continue playing it. It pains me to say this, because I've been hyped about CP2077 since it was first announced, the whole cyberpunk genre is my favorite genre in the world when it comes to books/movies/aesthetic/etc.. so the fact that CP2077 has let me down this much is pretty heart breaking.
    Look on the bright side at least 1 to 2 years from now they could fix everything and bring all the cut content back

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So TLoU > CP ?

Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Gotta love it then they most hateful and aggressive people in the sub try to project. You're like two peas in a very angry and hateful pod. Birds of a feather...

Coming from the dude who argues on this forum more than anyone else combined?

Are you trying to gaslight the rest of us?

JayJ350 in a nutshell...

*Argues with everyone in every single thread he ever posts in
    *Rages at everyone and insults them for their opinions
    *Proceeds to call everyone else on the forum toxic and state that everyone should just be nicer

Just missed the part where he constantly rages about SJWs and posts incorrect things as if they are facts and gets upset when someone points it out. Besides that you nailed it. I was just thinking I haven't seen him post anything stupid in days. Wonder if he took a break from the forums or upped his post quality.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    So TLoU > CP ?
    TLOU2 = 9.5/10
    CP2077 = 6/10

inb4 copers/incels rage at me

PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaulAllen1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TLOU2 = 10/10
    CP2077 = 6/10

I agree

applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    This is a clear example that reviewers aren;t paid off. CDPR hand picked a select few reviewers and only gave out PC codes, the by far least broken version of the game. If they "paid people off" which I believe is an insane idea to even consider, they wouldn't have been so strategic in releasing review codes. Most publishers throw out codes to everyone in the games industry for any platform they want to play on. CDPR knew they had something to hide. The thing is the game is overall great on PC, if it released without any bugs maybe a perfect 10 on that platform.
    lol the game is never gonna be a perfect 10 even without any bugs, and i was really hyped for the first 20-25 hours, but i have finished it today and can say it was very underwhelming and disappointing towards the end

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at all you retards that bought into the hype. I'm glad I stopped playing videogames.

Games became more frustrating than fun starting in the late-2000s. Get a new hobby losers.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by applesux View Post
    lol the game is never gonna be a perfect 10 even without any bugs, and i was really hyped for the first 20-25 hours, but i have finished it today and can say it was very underwhelming and disappointing towards the end
    You finished a 200+ hour open world RPG in less than a week? Either you have absolutely no life what so over and you did a speedrun on that chit or you are lying.

You finished a 200+ hour open world RPG in less than a week? Either you have absolutely no life what so over and you did a speedrun on that chit or you are lying.
    The main story isn't very long.

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Its not something that can be fixed. Its a developmental cancer that comes from people writing code, then leaving and being replaced with people who dont know what the original even was and theres no one fix.

Its over. They failed to come up with something spectacular, so they kept rebooting, reworking, rehiring, till the code was a mystery to people since the people who built it in detail left etc....

So they keep losing time and progress going back again and again and most of it would need a whole rework from scratch.

You cant fix these types of things. You either get luckky and make somthing good, or you run out of development time.
    So basically it's Crackdown 3 except worse because of the massive bugs

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lord_Lemon View Post
    So basically it's Crackdown 3 except worse because of the massive bugs

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As much as I lol'd at the buggy mess and hype train this game turned out to be it wont be a patch on Scam citizen. Now thats a game I look forward to see come off the rails and all the whales off themselves over it.

applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) applesux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the main story isn't even 20 hours, stop believing the hype

it's mostly a looter shooter with the same type of side missions over and over again, even buying cars is being counted as a "mission" lol

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TLOU2 = 9.5/10
    CP2077 = 6/10

You overestimate how anyone could value your opinion. Newsflash: nobody cares what you think.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TLOU2 = 9.5/10
    CP2077 = 6/10

You overestimate how anyone could value your opinion. Newsflash: nobody cares what you think.

in after coper/rager jay hehe

For me personally TLOU 2 is sits at a comfortable 8/10.

Cyberpunk so far is a 9/10 but the bugs/cut content/rushing effort might bump it down to an 8 ... but I really have have to play it further and see what patches they come out with quickly can effect the score ... most likely's it's gonna be an 8/10 ...... I've really yet to see moments where my decisions had big ramifications. everything kinda feels kinda samey so far.

wow Jay that's quite the change of tune from yesterday when you were all "why is everyone so toxic? Why can't we all just get along? Why is everyone so mean to me?!!?!?!"

wow Jay that's quite the change of tune from yesterday when you were all "why is everyone so toxic? Why can't we all just get along? Why is everyone so mean to me?!!?!?!"

Dude I never respected you, how is there any change of tune? Can't say I care about the thoughts and feelings of people I got absolutely no respect for.

Dude I never respected you, how is there any change of tune? Can't say I care about the thoughts and feelings of people I got absolutely no respect for.
    wow Jay that's so toxic, quit being so toxic, I wish we could all just get along!

in after coper/rager jay hehe
    Dude at least half the chit you post is cope/rage, you're the type of dude who has gotta project yourself when people call you out.

wow Jay that's so toxic, quit being so toxic, I wish we could all just get along!
    We can get along, doesn't mean I gotta respect you. Maybe try to be a better person?

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He was literally asked what he thinks. Sub 70 IQ rage response.

Dude at least half the chit you post is cope/rage, you're the type of dude who has gotta project yourself when people call you out.

Love u bro srs.

Love u bro srs.
    For real bro I might come off as a bit of a negative nancy but I got no real hate, and I have plenty of moments where I can agree with ya. Gotta keep it real and stay fresh.

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Witcher 4
    bbsitum crew*

Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rogengupta6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They should sell it to a more competent developer.