Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Elucid99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best places to get less expensive equipment

Looking for good places to get not pricey equipment

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's definitely still a seller's market right now, with a lot of people willing to pay inflated prices for used equipment. New prices are generally higher than pre-Covid as well but not as inflated. The problem is stock levels are low and wait times are long for in-demand gear.

Titan seems to still be the best deal and fortunately their overall quality appears to be going up. I would look at Bells of Steel, Fringe Sport, and Rep Fitness as well if you don't want to pay Rogue prices. Act quickly if something you want is in stock. Waiting for sales won't pay off.

BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000) BiGx5MurF is just really nice. (+1000)
    My local market is mostly flippers selling used equipment for more than retail. But I've been able to slowly build up my gym, maybe not as affordably as if I had started last year. But here's what I've been doing.

My plates are cast iron weider plates. I paid around $1.50/pound for them. I go to my local Big5 on Wed, because that's when they get in new shipments. I've gotten rubber coated hex dumbbells this way as well, but they only go up to 35lbs (these are about $1.75/lb after sales tax). I also placed a 500lb rubber coated plate set from dumbbell buddy, but they're telling me 8-10 weeks for delivery. These were $2/lb, for what looks like quality plates, and includes a basic bar.

Rogue fitness lets you sign up for alerts for everything when it comes in stock. I've gotten 2 pairs of rubber hex dumbbells from them this way. Their pricing is actually better than most places for these, and way better than local flippers. I paid $2/lb for these.

Titan fitness, if you make an account, and add things to wishlists, they'll alert you when it's in stock. Their site has a bug where if you don't manually log out, your wishlist won't save. You can also set ebay app to alert you when their ebay store adds items. I'm of the belief they're selling lower QC items on their ebay store. They're also giving me conflicting info on whether or not ebay purchases will add loyalty points, so far I haven't gotten the points from ebay purchases credited, although I was initially told they would be.