Thread: Diet help

jackie205 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Diet help

I want to get into bodybuilding but I'm unsure about how I should approach my diet. Ive read articles about bulking and cutting, and I'm still a little bit lost. I've been inspired by the sport and it's like I want to commit. So I am obese. My stats are 5'1 and 243. Should I look at supplements? Whats a good meal plan to follow with easy prep.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Hi and welcome

The Nutrition and the Fat Loss forums both have some common information at the top of each page in the "sticky" threads. Have a read of those first and then if you have question, post in one of those forums and give whatever information you think is important.

It sounds like you need to focus on fat loss. So counting calories will be the most important skill you can develop - get myfitnesspal and put what you usually eat in a day into that. Tweak it until you have reduced the daily calories to (say) 1800 per day.

At some point you'll need to start doing resistance training. If you have access to a full gym then great, look at doing a routine like All Pros Simple Beginners Routine or Fierce 5.

jackie205 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Hi and welcome

The Nutrition and the Fat Loss forums both have some common information at the top of each page in the "sticky" threads. Have a read of those first and then if you have question, post in one of those forums and give whatever information you think is important.

It sounds like you need to focus on fat loss. So counting calories will be the most important skill you can develop - get myfitnesspal and put what you usually eat in a day into that. Tweak it until you have reduced the daily calories to (say) 1800 per day.

At some point you'll need to start doing resistance training. If you have access to a full gym then great, look at doing a routine like All Pros Simple Beginners Routine or Fierce 5.
    Thank you! I dont know why i skipped through that. Thank you for the advice.