ifeellikepie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face 18 y/o skinnyfat teen but wanting to bulk!

As much as I want to lose the fat I currently have, uh- I really want to gain muscle first.

I’m 150lbs, 5’8

MAJOR hourglass figure (big bone genetics, I think).

My arms are only 13 in. *welp*

My goal right now is “fill out” my size M shirts which are very loose on me.

Here’s my question, is there a “how long I should bulk for” standard for guys who have... never bulked before?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    As long as it takes. Don't overplan - you'll have plenty of time to re-assess as you go.

You don't always need to gain weight fast to bulk. There is no objective evidence to show that you must pile fat on to gain muscle. Anything more than about 2lbs a month will probably be all fat.

I would suggests starting at maintenance, monitor how your performance progresses. If it starts to slow down, add maybe an extra 200 calories per day and run that for 2 weeks before any further adjustments.

Gigachap68 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would agree that bulking is generally not a good idea, as it is harder to gain muscle while trying to cut a lot of fat(HUGE CALORIC DIFICIT) and it fricking sucks(cutting sucks). I would recommend main gaining because it is an easier way to put on muscle. Also, you can also build muscle on a caloric deficit( whatever that is for you; that give you enough energy)

Registered User BorderPatrol505's Avatar
    BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BorderPatrol505 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get some estrogen injections instead and embrace your hourglass curves sister

But for real, diet and excersize, it's really that simple

SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) SL1N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Work your hardest. Fitness is art. It takes time. Enjoy the progress :O