Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best home workout equipment with staying home during coronavirus?

I don't feel comfortable going to the gym in our area at this time but don't want to miss my routine. I know I won't be able to recreate it perfectly at home but was wondering what would be worth getting for a limiter amount of space. I'm doing Fierce Five and strongly prefer free weights over nautical. So I would be happy just getting a bench with an olympic bar and enough plates. But since this is just temporary I was wondering if there is any positive opinions around alternatives like TRX, Gorilla Bow, and things like that. These only appeal due to the fact that this should be temporary, they cost less, and moving them and getting them into my basement would be way easier. Thanks guys!

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rack, bench, and 300# olympic set...or two, depending on your numbers.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with Stasher, invest in a basic setup and your life will be forever changed! Whether it's the holiday season, after gym hours, or during a global pandemic you will always have something to fall back on. For many of us working out at home has become the primary choice, but obviously in times like this it's incredibly beneficial.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At the VERY least, adjustable dumbells, bench and a pull up bar . But a rack , bench, bar and 300 - 500lbs of plates is better.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    At the VERY least, adjustable dumbells, bench and a pull up bar . But a rack , bench, bar and 300 - 500lbs of plates is better.
    Word IGP! I pulled the trigger on this deal last week, pretty solid outside of buying something on CL. Isn't much you can't do with a good set of adjustable DB's if you are creative.

https://sport.woot.com/offers/powerb...f=w_cnt_wp_2_3
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    Exactly this.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In the meantime too don't neglect bodyweight movements if you aren't doing them already, things such as 100, or greater pushups, decline pushups, diamond pushups, or other variations in combination with each other, or staying with one for a period of time and switching to another here and there go a long way (I usually time myself with a stopwatch on my phone to see how my endurance increases with time completed).

Also, a pull up bar would be greatly beneficial (if you do indeed get a rack for your weightlifting essentials which is highly recommended, then you should be covered for that).

As for TRX, it's a cool option and all and you can't go wrong either way...but if you're looking to save a bit of money, rings pretty much accomplish the same movements and can be bought numbered as an indicator of adjustment.

Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovamelin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all of the input so quickly. I guess it helps we're all probably inside and on our computers more, haha. Yeah, I think I lean towards a standard bench and bar with 300 lbs of weight. I'm not even close to hitting that yet so that would last me a couple years if I never leave my house again, haha. I already had some fitness bands around so I think I might use them for pulley type exercises and install a hook on my basement ceiling rafter for things like tricep pushdowns, facepulls, etc. I do have some small adjustable dumbbells that I might just need to get some more weight for as I haven't used them in a while. I found a pretty good setup on CL that I think I'll be getting and wiping down thoroughly before use, haha. Thanks everyone!

Edit: I would like a rack as well but I don't think I have the space. The bench I'm looking at has height adjustable and while not ideal I think I could get away with using it as a smaller rack (I'm not very tall) as well.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How much height do you have in your basement? You could possibly go with the Rogue S1, or SML1 which is a shorter half rack (70" tall) and get the spotter arms for them to protect you under the bar when benching, or if ceiling height isn't an issue you can go with the Rogue S2, or SML2 half rack which is a bit taller (90" tall) and has a skinny/fat pull up bar combination included to attach to the top...of course this depends on your funds as well.

The differences between the S and SML series is the steel, S is 2X3 11 gauge which is indeed strong enough, or if you want extra steel aesthetics then SML is 3X3 11 gauge and perhaps a few more bells and whistles.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-16-2020 at 08:09 AM.

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven’t got space for a rack but just bought a chin up bar ($30), dip bars ($35). I have a bench and bar.

I will do landmine exercises with barbell wrapped in towel in corner of room. Landmine squats and presses. Plus I can do RDL.

Not ideal but practical

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Agree with Stasher, invest in a basic setup and your life will be forever changed! Whether it's the holiday season, after gym hours, or during a global pandemic you will always have something to fall back on. For many of us working out at home has become the primary choice, but obviously in times like this it's incredibly beneficial.
    Wish I'd said that...
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Wish I'd said that...
    You can still plug the unitard bit lol.

cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All gyms in NY closed indefinitely after 8pm today thanks to the government's overreaction to this relatively tame virus. I have pretty much a full workout station in the UK but will have to start anew here. Problem is limited space in my current Manhattan residence means the less space I can use while achieving the same results, the better. So I guess I should look into new workouts that exercise the same muscles that don't require weights or machines, or at least equipment that doesn't take up too much space. Subscribing here to see what I can learn.

BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BalducciMoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also I need to find something. My gym is closed until at least April 1st. Im benching 225lb so i'm thinking that the resistance bands won't have enough resistance and I live in a small apartment. Any experience with some of the resistance band home gyms?

cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmhawke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just purchased item B07H5B35DM on amazon (Goplus multifunctional). It seems the best I could find that was minimally invasive to my apartment, taking into account space used, total weight against floor, potential floor damage, noise, etc. Since it uses bodyweight instead of weights the total weight of this equipment is only 119 lbs. It's not a comprehensive machine; for core and legs I'll be doing other common exercises. I'm suspicious it'll be insufficient due to the low number of reviews and unusual design but I'll risk trying it; if it works well enough then great.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really like lifeline jungle XL straps.
    I take them on vacations as they set up easily in a door frame.
    I use some of the strap exercises with my regular weight workouts.
    There is a lot you can do with these that cover the whole body.

KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000)
    I stopped going to the gym even before it closed down because Ive never been confident in how they clean it. Luckily this past winter I bought more weight plates to go with a pair of Olympic DB handles.

So for legs, my best bet with DBs is Bulgarian split squats. Having just done back and front squats, the unilateral (and higher reps) aspect could lead to some hypertrophy. First time I did these, my legs felt it even though I just used a pair of 25 lbs plates. For hams , I will eventually do one leg DB RDL but for now Im doing resistance band RDL and one legged Valslide leg curls https://www.t-nation.com/training/leg-curls-2-0 . I may do lunges at one point

No pullups bar so just one arm DB rows for upper back

For pressing, one arm DB OHP (I can use both arms but Dan John wrote about benefits on doing it one arm at a time) and I have a Perfect Push up apparatus and wrap a resistance band around my upper back. It mostly overloads at the lockout, may use a backpack with weight plates in them.

Also use an ab wheel, hoping to be able to do the rollouts from a standing soon, I was able to do it with partial range of motion but not all the way out yet.

Also use resistance bands for misc stuff like arms

I know I'll lose strength in my legs but the name of the game is minimizing the loss

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    You can still plug the unitard bit lol.
    You forgot Shake Weight, Unicycle, or Tug Toner. They are for more advanced enthusiasts.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

Originally Posted by KoolDJVader View Post
    I stopped going to the gym even before it closed down because Ive never been confident in how they clean it. Luckily this past winter I bought more weight plates to go with a pair of Olympic DB handles.

So for legs, my best bet with DBs is Bulgarian split squats. Having just done back and front squats, the unilateral (and higher reps) aspect could lead to some hypertrophy. First time I did these, my legs felt it even though I just used a pair of 25 lbs plates. For hams , I will eventually do one leg DB RDL but for now Im doing resistance band RDL and one legged Valslide leg curls https://www.t-nation.com/training/leg-curls-2-0 . I may do lunges at one point

No pullups bar so just one arm DB rows for upper back

For pressing, one arm DB OHP (I can use both arms but Dan John wrote about benefits on doing it one arm at a time) and I have a Perfect Push up apparatus and wrap a resistance band around my upper back. It mostly overloads at the lockout, may use a backpack with weight plates in them.

Also use an ab wheel, hoping to be able to do the rollouts from a standing soon, I was able to do it with partial range of motion but not all the way out yet.

Also use resistance bands for misc stuff like arms

I know I'll lose strength in my legs but the name of the game is minimizing the loss
    Good ideas with making due with what you have given the circumstances, you can also do goblet squats with a loaded DB and single, or dual arm floor presses with the DBs, also pull ups from a door frame ledge (if the integrity and grip strength is good).

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    COVID-19 has been a real boon for equipment sales. After today my neighbors probably think I'm a drug dealer w/ all the cars going in and out.

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been doing a lot of meters on the C2 rower, really glad to have equipment at home.

Originally Posted by ampire View Post
    I've been doing a lot of meters on the C2 rower, really glad to have equipment at home.
    Indeed! Due to quite a bit of time laying low from all this, I've literally been finding time to workout everyday (on off days from lifting I been doing tons of bodyweight stuff including pushups and variations, pullups and some ring work and taking my dog for walks on the beach every other day).

Also been incorporating my Football bar back in the mix for both pushing and pulling movements, I think I'll also find time to mess around more with the belt squat attachment too.

GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10) GamecockMarine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    COVID-19 has been a real boon for equipment sales. After today my neighbors probably think I'm a drug dealer w/ all the cars going in and out.
    No doubt about that. Rep Fitness had to issue a statement about delayed orders because their volume exploded.

A good adjustable bench, adjustable dumbbells that go to 90 or 120 (pb) and dip and pull up bars are a good way to start.

Then add a barbell and plates, and then a cage.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Of course, someone had to bring up covid-19. Id recommend a shake weight and a couple vhs exercise tapes of richard simmons. It also appears that richard simmons is available for free on the youtube.

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    You forgot Shake Weight, Unicycle, or Tug Toner. They are for more advanced enthusiasts.
    Well played Mr. Atty, you're a indeed a pisser (which means a character, or funny guy for the PC crowd out there) lol.

I gotta say in the most humble way, I'm thankful for having/building a home gym area and the advice over the years within the forums and will try to give back with advice to help the ones without a home gym in the community throughout and within this time frame.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-18-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post

I'm in if it comes with that girl.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BulkMore View Post
    Of course, someone had to bring up covid-19. Id recommend a shake weight and a couple vhs exercise tapes of richard simmons. It also appears that richard simmons is available for free on the youtube.
    I'm kind of surprised this is the only thread on it.

KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Good ideas with making due with what you have given the circumstances, you can also do goblet squats with a loaded DB and single, or dual arm floor presses with the DBs, also pull ups from a door frame ledge (if the integrity and grip strength is good).
    Thanks, great suggestions! Gonna do some legs today, will def do goblet squats after Bulgarians

This is a very expensive item for what it is in my opinion and if it was cheaper it would be an awesome piece for certain limited situations, but I like the idea on this indoor/outdoor pull up and dip station mounting system...

https://www.amazon.com/PULLUP-DIP-ou...4625165&sr=8-2

Seems like something someone could easily DIY and save a lot more if they wanted to.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-19-2020 at 06:54 AM.