Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Who is the breakout star of Retribution

I can easily see Slapjack who has gotten a lot of ring time lately becoming a bigger star in the company than any of those super tall blokes.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right now, I don't see either. They might have been better off with different gimmicks. Maybe Mia Yim since they seem to be doing something with her.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mia Yim looks like my kind of bish. I want to.

Dio Madden might be good too, but I feel like Slap has more tools to become a player in the wwe.

I’m not sold on Ali just yet. I actually am hoping he doesn’t hold Slap back. He’s the focal point of retribution now but let slapjack have his personality and keep working with main talent like the Hurt Business. He’s only going to get better and improve. So this guys gonna be great.

I just really see so much potential in slapjack and as Jim Ross said on Edge circa 1998: if this kid can stay healthy he’s going to be a huge star!

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Dio Madden might be good too, but I feel like Slap has more tools to become a player in the wwe.

I’m not sold on Ali just yet. I actually am hoping he doesn’t hold Slap back. He’s the focal point of retribution now but let slapjack have his personality and keep working with main talent like the Hurt Business. He’s only going to get better and improve. So this guys gonna be great.

I just really see so much potential in slapjack and as Jim Ross said on Edge circa 1998: if this kid can stay healthy he’s going to be a huge star!
    Dijakovic/T-Bar is my favorite. He has had an amazing face vs face feud with Keith Lee on NXT and deserves a lot of credit for putting over Karrion Kross. He hasn't done anything on the main roster though wit6h the new gimmick though.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    She is dating Keith Lee, so she might be into fat guys. You have a chance.
    Last edited by I3igAl; 12-05-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SmithMachineGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are interchangeable. Only ones I can tell are different are the chick and Ali. Ali is not a break out star. I guess the girl will eventually get a push since there are so few women, but even that's not likely since even with so few women it's the only the 4 Horsefaces, Asuka, Alexa and Nia that get pushed in any way.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Dijakovic/T-Bar is my favorite. He has had an amazing face vs face feud with Keith Lee on NXT and deserves a lot of credit for putting over Karrion Kross. He hasn't done anything on the main roster though wit6h the new gimmick though.

Is it safe to say Slapjack is the best of the bunch when it comes to in ring?
    I hope he and Reckoning break away from Ali soon. He can talk too. Actually his accent easily evokes fear. He has this fricken aura. Slapjack is very menancing.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post

Orgy with Dickstroke, Lee, Otis, Bray and KO.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squat_blaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are none....and by not fault of any member. WWE really screwed this angle up of masked wrestlers causing all kinds of havoc.

The way they built this being masked and disguising the voices, expectations were this group was somehow Ex- superstars who Vince fired or current superstars who aren't given a fair chance or somehow felt screwed over.

The reveal turned out to be a bunch of nobodys. Not in the sense they aren't good, but the fact nobody had a clue as to who any of these guys are.. As a fan, there was no emotional investment in any of them. And in the end was a bad rehash of Aces and 8's.

They haven't done anything yet to make me care enough.