Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2159
    Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Pull aparts do work, but you should not work through pain; you have to do reps slowly and progressive overload is a must. The best option is a 5 band chest expander, so you can start with one or two bands and progressively overload until you can use all five bands. SLOW reps and patience pays off. This is a decent routine: https://www.t-nation.com/training/on...oulder-health/

Thanks man. Just started band work but will definitely incorporate those. Most of my shoulder issues stem from a broken collar bone when I was 17. Seeing a massage therapist helped me the most. He explained all the tightness and over compensation I have going on. I also have a partially torn labrum I had MRI'd in 07. I never got surgery, and just rehabbed through it and stopped doing anything that hurt.

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Couple current/offseason pics. Hope everyone else is still grinding.

-AJ

]
    Looking good man. Looking at your physique, I think we have very similar structural make up. I have said many times that my physique is not pretty, but I have always been able to generate good strength. I see the same in you. Strong is strong for sure! Nice work
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Looking good man. Looking at your physique, I think we have very similar structural make up. I have said many times that my physique is not pretty, but I have always been able to generate good strength. I see the same in you. Strong is strong for sure! Nice work
    Blocky waists for the win!
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man. Just started band work but will definitely incorporate those. Most of my shoulder issues stem from a broken collar bone when I was 17. Seeing a massage therapist helped me the most. He explained all the tightness and over compensation I have going on. I also have a partially torn labrum I had MRI'd in 07. I never got surgery, and just rehabbed through it and stopped doing anything that hurt...
    You're welcome.
    I had a nagging, painful shoulder injury for almost a year and a half that stopped me from doing any kind of push except for dips. Those linked to exercises fixed the problem. Hope they work for you, too. You have to do them a lot!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Took this pic this morning to see where I am at, eating has gone up and weights are moving up I add 10lbs a week on squats and deadlifts and 5lbs a week on bench, BOR and OHP, feeling great.
    On the list for Bannukah

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Took this pic this morning to see where I am at, eating has gone up and weights are moving up I add 10lbs a week on squats and deadlifts and 5lbs a week on bench, BOR and OHP, feeling great.

atta buddy

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2nd set here for 26 reps. FUK YEAH that felt good!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    atta buddy
    Thanks man, appreciate the kuddos I sure can use them of late, getting to the gym has been a chore

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    2nd set here for 26 reps. FUK YEAH that felt good!

Sick man! Those high reps are killers. I did 50 on a leg press and man that sh!t was torture.
    On the list for Bannukah

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks man, appreciate the kuddos I sure can use them of late, getting to the gym has been a chore
    you're a beast my friend...

I've learned years ago that I can't let it define myself as a person ...

the whole "look at me" thing is pretty unhealthy mentally....

go easy on yourself bro and leave that to the kids like ID and LWW...

you're too old to be caving under internet peer pressure

you're a beast my friend...

I've learned years ago that I can't let it define myself as a person ...

the whole "look at me" thing is pretty unhealthy mentally....

go easy on yourself bro and leave that to the kids like ID and LWW...

you're too old to be caving under internet peer pressure
    With me it's not internet, its real life appearance. I fear getting old and decrepit and not "looking" good anymore. Crazy as it might sound I honestly believe that is why my brother Robert took his life, becuase he was getting old and he could not deal with the downward spiral. I could be wrong, but my brother Ric, my brother Nelson and I all believe that was his downfall and a part of me fears I have the same mind set, seriously.
    On the list for Bannukah

With me it's not internet, its real life appearance. I fear getting old and decrepit and not "looking" good anymore. Crazy as it might sound I honestly believe that is why my brother Robert took his life, becuase he was getting old and he could not deal with the downward spiral. I could be wrong, but my brother Ric, my brother Nelson and I all believe that was his downfall and a part of me fears I have the same mind set, seriously.
    Join the club my friend

I can't speak on robert but getting older (from what I've learned) is dealing with mortality and the onset of the depression it brings..

I like to think I've learned over the years and trying to keep up with others definitely is pretty fruitless...

I think back to when I did and I wonder why I ever gave a sh*t what other people thought ..

these things we learn

Join the club my friend

I can't speak on robert but getting older (from what I've learned) is dealing with mortality and the onset of the depression it brings..

I like to think I've learned over the years and trying to keep up with others definitely is pretty fruitless...

I think back to when I did and I wonder why I ever gave a sh*t what other people thought ..

these things we learn
    I will continue to try my brotha! Stay strong..
    On the list for Bannukah

I will continue to try my brotha! Stay strong..
    I love you John...

I love you like a man loves his dog

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chit is getting weird and I'm hoping that by saying something now, we can get it back to normal. I was so close to posting some training videos, but not if its gonna be weird in here.

Let's at least be normal in here, ppl.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I was so close to posting some training videos, but not if its gonna be weird in here.
    You bluffing

You bluffing
    he's not...

he's got tons..

trust me

Chit is getting weird and I'm hoping that by saying something now, we can get it back to normal. I was so close to posting some training videos, but not if its gonna be weird in here.

Let's at least be normal in here, ppl.

Ohh damn, you mean before OS and I started chatting you were about to post workout videos? We will be good I promise
    On the list for Bannukah

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohh damn, you mean before OS and I started chatting you were about to post workout videos? We will be good I promise

Yea, before drunk has-beens stated polluting this thread. Actually more like 'never-beens'. Pardon me for even giving the guy credit as it is pretty obvious he has nothing in the way of dedication or discipline. Thinks he makes his insufferable life have meaning by taking down others.

Say what you want about LWW. Dude was training in his back yard, squatting without a rack, getting it done. We all may be a little different, share different goals, but I have nothing but respect for a guy that has the dedication to do that. Hell....he might be more dedicated than myself, and I have not missed more than 2 or 3 workouts in 11 years.

Props @ LWW!

@BH, man your legs look really good. SRS. Looks like you may be letting your weight drift up a bit. Looks good on you and your frame fills out well. Good to see you back at it! Wish I could bounce back like you brother!

Back to the training topics. Leg day last night. As I said, about all I can do is post pics since nothing impressive about the weights I am working with lately. Still getting leaner slowly. I almost feel like I am passing a threshold where I may be costing myself mass, but I am going to stick with it. Been about 4 months with 20+ hour fasts 3x/week. But it is working nicely... Maybe I will be in the shape I want for next summer. Nothing happens quickly for me so that is a decision I need to make now.

RAW lifts

Yea, before drunk has-beens stated polluting this thread. Actually more like 'never-beens'. Pardon me for even giving the guy credit as it is pretty obvious he has nothing in the way of dedication or discipline. Thinks he makes his insufferable life have meaning by taking down others.

Say what you want about LWW. Dude was training in his back yard, squatting without a rack, getting it done. We all may be a little different, share different goals, but I have nothing but respect for a guy that has the dedication to do that. Hell....he might be more dedicated than myself, and I have not missed more than 2 or 3 workouts in 11 years.

Props @ LWW!

@BH, man your legs look really good. SRS. Looks like you may be letting your weight drift up a bit. Looks good on you and your frame fills out well. Good to see you back at it! Wish I could bounce back like you brother!

Back to the training topics. Leg day last night. As I said, about all I can do is post pics since nothing impressive about the weights I am working with lately. Still getting leaner slowly. I almost feel like I am passing a threshold where I may be costing myself mass, but I am going to stick with it. Been about 4 months with 20+ hour fasts 3x/week. But it is working nicely... Maybe I will be in the shape I want for next summer. Nothing happens quickly for me so that is a decision I need to make now.
    OS is actually really kool ID, he bust balls and honestly him and I started out arguing on this site as he would bust my balls as well, but meeting him in real life on several occasions (and talking to him on the phone) it's totally different, trust me when I tell you, he is down to earth and as real as it gets. He is also one strong fcking dude and still does train, just doesn't post about it

As for me I am eating at a surplus and not concern with gaining a little fat along with the muscle (I learn that from you) as expected. My abs are slowly disappearing but I can get them back easily. Thanks for the props!
    On the list for Bannukah

I’ve seen Oceanside vids and read his posts long ago. I recall that he’s not a bodybuilder but a dude who lifts weights, but I could be wrong. I’ve seen a bunch dead lift vids from him never once a curl vid but the guy has guns for sure.

With that said I watch both ID and OS vids and I still watch JT’s vids aka bacon.

Now the real question, does OS still have the Tom Platz hair style?

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... I can't speak on robert but getting older (from what I've learned) is dealing with mortality and the onset of the depression it brings...
    Very interesting observation realization.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I haven't been training deadlift much lately, so yesterday I had a wild hair and decided to do 225# x 100 in the fastest time possible in as few sets as possible. Seemed pretty easy when I thought about it and imagined doing it. My initial thought was 6 sets of 15 and one set of 10. LOL, yeah, that didn't happen. I overestimated my stamina. It went like this:

set 1 - 15
    set 2 - 13
    set 3 - 12
    set 4 - 10
    set 5 - 10
    set 6 - 12
    set 7 - 12
    set 8 - 9
    set 9 - 7

I completed the task in 24:44, just under 25 minutes and my goal was 20 minutes. Pretty humbling and I feel like an old man today with the back stiffness. I did all reps stop and go with zero bounce. I would imagine if I had used a little bounce it would have been a bit easier. I may try again in a week or so to see if I can beat my time. Fun times.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I had a wild hair and decided to do 225# x 100 in the fastest time possible in as few sets as possible.

I completed the task in 24:44, just under 25 minutes and my goal was 20 minutes.
    About 10 years ago I decided to do 100 reps on squats with 245lbs.

Took me 13 sets and 90 minutes and I was wrecked for a couple of days.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    About 10 years ago I decided to do 100 reps on squats with 245lbs.

Took me 13 sets and 90 minutes and I was wrecked for a couple of days.
    Ha, it would take me two days to accomplish that! ^^ I would imagine I'll be hunched over for the next couple days.

I did the half body weight Squat challenge once when I weighed about 200. Felt pretty silly struggling with 100# squats toward the end. I think it took me like 7 minutes IIRC.

When I was younger I did 50 rep curls every hour on the hour for for one whole day and night. I set my alarm and woke up every hour while I was sleeping and did the 50 reps and went beck to sleep, worse thing I ever done in my life.
    On the list for Bannukah

High rep squats sound like a killer. I have not done a single minute of cardio in the past 4 years. Not bragging. It is actually pretty shameful. I just do my 4 workouts lifting and I have been too lazy to put the time into cardio.

Controlling composition with diet is just been too easy. I think if I tried the high rep squats I would die (srs). Motivation that I need to start doing some CV work especially as I am getting very close to ticking 50.

Todays lunch. Prime rib and ramen. A perfect example that your enjoyment of things does not come from what the cost!

RAW lifts

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning all!
    Sorry for my absence, wife and daughter got very sick (BOTH flu and COVID); was out for a couple weeks taking care of them. I also had a pre-planned deload week in there, but have been keeping at it! Family is doing better, and I'm back at work now. Hope all are well and happy to see the activity in this thread!
    Yesterday back at higher volume squats (3x8, 3x6 paused), keeping working on opening my hips and externally rotating the hips.
    Have a good day all!
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

Yeah this getting nice, 42 reps today, cardio is getting way better. It actually got better after 30 reps. I'm noticing quality gains too, quads are bigger harder and my body is tighter all round-

After that cheat curl with 151#-

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PhDPepper1111 View Post
    Morning all!
    Sorry for my absence, wife and daughter got very sick (BOTH flu and COVID); was out for a couple weeks taking care of them. I also had a pre-planned deload week in there, but have been keeping at it! Family is doing better, and I'm back at work now. Hope all are well and happy to see the activity in this thread!
    Yesterday back at higher volume squats (3x8, 3x6 paused), keeping working on opening my hips and externally rotating the hips.
    Have a good day all!
    Good to see u back, DP PHDude but sorry to hear of your family's illness. Glad to hear they're on the mend and you're back in your glorious grind. The place benefits from your positive presence.

Yeah this getting nice, 42 reps today, cardio is getting way better. It actually got better after 30 reps. I'm noticing quality gains too, quads are bigger harder and my body is tighter all round-

After that cheat curl with 151#-
    Lawrence or whatever yur name is, that's damn impressive stuff. Not so much the stoopid cheat curl crap, but u gotta do u, homie.

Butt that squat video, doe. (OMG, i'm 55 and talking like a teenager, butt fuk it. It's the internet).

I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that and I consider myself fit. It wouldn't matter how much time I had, I would just pass out and collapse into a heap on the floor!

Lawrence Dude, FWIW, u have my respect. You're an Original and while this could be your flow state, I still think you'd dial it in even tighter by chilling a bit. At least on the chit u can't control. Something to think aboot, anyway. Lift on.

Good to see u back, DP PHDude but sorry to hear of your family's illness. Glad to hear they're on the mend and you're back in your glorious grind. The place benefits from your positive presence.

Lawrence or whatever yur name is, that's damn impressive stuff. Not so much the stoopid cheat curl crap, but u gotta do u, homie.

Butt that squat video, doe. (OMG, i'm 55 and talking like a teenager, butt fuk it. It's the internet).

I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that and I consider myself fit. It wouldn't matter how much time I had, I would just pass out and collapse into a heap on the floor!

Lawrence Dude, FWIW, u have my respect. You're an Original and while this could be your flow state, I still think you'd dial it in even tighter by chilling a bit. At least on the chit u can't control. Something to think aboot, anyway. Lift on.

Chaz, yeah I'm thinking aboot that. This is a far better way to let out. If you see the in a whaling post by me, just know that meant I was adding some chill to it.

Chaz, yeah I'm thinking aboot that. This is a far better way to let out. If you see the in a whaling post by me, just know that meant I was adding some chill to it.
    Right on, Lawrence, Dude. "Be like water" some cool dude said. And he didn't say u couldn't mix it up at times to keep life interesting.

I'll tell u something crazy. I see a world where u and Mikie are doing a podcast. I just don't know if it's this world, or even if this world is ready for such a thing, haha!