JohnnyEggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile High Protein Diet. Please Help

Hi there and thank you in advance for clicking on my post and any help you may be able to give me.

3 months ago I started a High Protein Diet and now would like to get off, but I know it’s not just as simple to just quit the diet as if I did that and went back to my normal self I know my lab numbers would sky rocket.

This is my itinerary that I am following. Any help would be greatly appreciated. On this diet I lost 36 pounds and put on 10 pounds muscle. I use to weigh 226 now I weigh between 195 200. I put in anywhere from 10’to 30 hours a week at the Gym, this doesn’t just happen over night.

Monday and Tuesday
    MEAL ONE ( 530-6:00)
    1/2 banana
    1/2 cup oatmeal ( dry measured
    1 cup egg whites
    Take multi min vitamin
    1 digestive enzyme ( garden of life are good )
    1 probiotic( get this separate from digest enzymes)

Wait 2 to 3 hours in between meals
    MEAL BEFORE TRAINING ( 45 min to 1 hour before training )
    1/2 scoop karbolyn ( any flavor )can get online or any health food store
    1/2 scoop of BCAAs ( extends)
    Do this only on training days

( after training )
    1 apple

MEAL TWO (9:00)
    6 oz 93 or 95% lean ground turkey or chicken
    1 cup of lentil( if canned rinse and drain )
    Wait 2 1/2 to 3 hours between meals

MEAL THREE (12:00)
    Take 1 digestive enzyme
    6 oz chicken breast
    1 cup green vegetables ( no peas) add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar on vegetables with sea salt You can put the apple cider vinegar in anything to drink it too
    veg can be raw or cooked

Wait 2 1/2 to 3 hours (3:00-

MEAL FOUR ( 6:00-630)
    Take 1 digestive energy
    6 oz 93 or 95% lean ground turkey or chicken ( this can also be chicken breast )
    1/2 cup jasmine or white rice and 1/2 cup brown rice mix together

Wednesday and Thursday

MEAL ONE (5:30-6:00)
    2 whole eggs with 1/2 cup egg whites ( can have green veggies cooked in )
    1 slice ezikel bread or Dave’s killer bread ( less then 4 grams sugar)
    1 tsp natural peanut butter ((under 6 gms sugar )
    Can make an egg sandwich if desired
    Coffee or tea is allowed same as MONDAY and TUESDAY

Take multi min vitamin
    1 digestive enzyme
    1 probiotic

Wait 2 1/2 to 3 hours

Remember if training
    1/2 scoop of Karbolyn 45 min to 1 hour before training )
    ( after workout )
    1 med banana or 1 apple

MEAL TWO
    6 oz about potato med size ( Hannah) or sweet potato ( med size) can get it at Whole Foods
    6 oz ground turkey 93 % lean or pork or any kind ribs( only using fresh or dried herbs with no preservatives in them )
    Wait 2 1/2 to 3 hours

MEAL THREE
    Take digestive enzyme
    5 oz chicken any kind white or dark meat ( can do tuna fish ) 1 can In water only mix it with something nutritional ( hummas low sugar Avacodo or a dressing you make yourself out of olive oil vinegar mustard with any fresh herbs lemon lime garlic onion celery etc
    6 oz sweet potato or Hannah potato med size or quinoa 1 cup
    No package preservatives

MEAL FOUR
    5 oz ground turkey
    1 cup of green vegetables or a med size salad with only green vegetables
    1 cup rice has to be brown here
    Use dressing that is natural

MEAL FIVE ( 6:00-7:00)
    Take 1 digestive enzyme
    6 oz lamb If you like it or chicken or 8 oz seafood if it is fish 8 oz
    1 cup green vegetables ( no peas) add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar

Friday Saturday and Sunday

MEAL ONE (5:30-6:00)
    2 whole eggs ( cooked ) or hard boiled
    1/4 cup oatmeal or cream of rice or 1/2 cup grits ( measured dry) choose only 1 carb
    1 tablespoon almond or natural PB
    Coffee or tea allowed like the other days
    Take multi min vitamin
    Take 1 digestive enzyme
    Take 1 probiotic
    Train after this meal

After training do 1 med banana with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter ( low sugar )

MEAL TWO
    1/2 cup nuts any kind and salted

MEAL THREE
    Take 1 digestive enzyme
    8 oz ground turkey or 8 oz lean steak
    1 cup green vegetables ( no peas)
    2/3 cup brown rice only

Wait to 21/2 to 3 hours

MEAL FOUR
    6 oz dark meat chicken if desired ( thights drumstick any turkey meat )
    1/2 cup any bean ( if canned rinse well )
    With 2/3 cup brown rice only

MEAL FIVE
    Take 1 digestive enzyme
    6 oz bison or lean ground beef or lean steak( Can do a white meat if desired )
    1 cup vegetables ( green preferred)
    Last edited by JohnnyEggs; 12-04-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi your diet looks deficient in fiber, vegetables and fruit.

Fiber target is 35 gram per day.

BCAAs are a complete waste of money.

Please read this information: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3439001&page=1

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyEggs View Post
    I put in anywhere from 10’to 30 hours a week at the Gym

Uhhhh...

So, you're AT the gym between 1.5 and 4.25 hours A DAY????
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Uhhhh...

So, you're AT the gym between 1.5 and 4.25 hours A DAY????
    either he's resting for 10 minutes between sets, doing hours of cardio or obliterating every single body part

also OP, maybe i missed something but why are your meals and timings so awfully specific? to me it seems like you're trying to nail it 1000% right for no reason

JohnnyEggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys,

Sorry I screwed up. I average about 12 hours a week at the gym. I screwed up. Give or take a little. I have one off day. Please forgive me. Yeah 30 hours my ass 😂.

I alternate everyday and in between these specific targeted body groups I do abs but have started adding cardio in on the ab days
    I usually do 5 sets of 12 of what ever I do if I can
    I try and shoot for 2 hours a day at the gym if I can
    I never try and lift to heavy but do try and increase a little at a time
    I’m not trying to be the Hulk
    I don’t want to hurt myself either

Day 1. chest and back
    Day 2. Arms
    Day 3. Legs
    Day 4. Shoulders

Abs and Cardio in between

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyEggs View Post
    Hi guys,

Sorry I screwed up. I average about 12 hours a week at the gym. I screwed up. Give or take a little. I have one off day. Please forgive me. Yeah 30 hours my ass ������.

I alternate everyday and in between these specific targeted body groups I do abs but have started adding cardio in on the ab days
    I usually do 5 sets of 12 of what ever I do if I can
    I try and shoot for 2 hours a day at the gym if I can
    I never try and lift to heavy but do try and increase a little at a time
    I’m not trying to be the Hulk
    I don’t want to hurt myself either

Day 1. chest and back
    Day 2. Arms
    Day 3. Legs
    Day 4. Shoulders

Abs and Cardio in between
    Well first and foremost: what is your goal now?

In your first post, you said you lost 36lb in 3 months, which means the diet you've been following is somewhere around 1300-1400 calories BELOW your actual maintenance. That is a huge deficit of calories...

Secondly, you didn't provide us with any breakdown of the amount of calories, fats, carbs, or protein you were eating; you just listed foods.

It will be impossible for us to dissect every thing you've been eating or advise you without more of these details. Also, you didn't indicate that you WEIGHED any of your foods, so the accuracy of your food measurements is hard to trust 100%.

Now, in terms of what to do now? Well again, it depends on your goal. You said in your original post that you want to 'get off' your diet... but what about it specifically? Are you saying you're done losing weight and you want to start focusing on performance/strength now? These details are important.

Given you've been in a huge deficit for months, I don't think going into a surplus immediately is a good idea, but then again since you don't actually list your calories or macros, it's hard to give you a number or guidance there.

Bottom-line: you should probably return to maintenance calories at least, but again without details on the NUMBERS and your goals, it's near impossible to advise you with what to do.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"