Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whey Protein for Sweetener Intolerant People?

Hi,
    So I have just started with some whey protein, pre-workout and BCAA and the gates of hell opened up later in the day making me think back to my youth and then read the ingredients and sure enough all have the dreaded Sucralose Sweetener having looked around it now appears in the U.K market I can not find ANYTHING flavoured that doesn't have an artificial sweetener in it so I am reaching out looking for some help. Does anybody have any recommendations or where to look for some natural sweetened Protein is the main issue I can live without the pre-workout and bcaa but if you know some of those also let me know!
    I'm hoping there is something out there I can get in the U.K.

Kind Regards,

Badger

Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badgerfitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything anyone? Any help would be much appreciated!

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How are you with stevia? My protein do a whey flavoured with that.

Failing that, eat more food.

Bin off the BCAAs, they’re useless and a waste of money.
    Strong & Unstable

Trying to get 180g of protein a day so its hard to get their with just the food I've got some biltong which is a great food source and eating red meats and everything but need one shake a day to hit the targets still. Stevia would be good being a natural occurring product and not lab made most seem to use Sucralose which is the no no as well as stuff like aspartame etc.

I'm pretty new to taking the supplements so any knowledge would be of great help, will bin off the BCAAs.
    I don't do well with high caffeine either so pre-workout needs to be pretty chill as well have found some Onnit stuff but its pricey but if thats the way I need to go not a problem but im surprised their isn't more options for people that are intolerant to the artificial sweeteners especially in the U.K market.

What do you think about Creatine etc ? worth a go on that as well ?

faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No harm in it, just get flavourless.

For moderate caffeine pre’s, look at the ‘bulk suppliers’ like Bulk Powders, The Protein Works etc - they all do pre-workouts with varying levels of caffeine and other stims and won’t break the bank.

Bulk powdered do a ‘natural whey protein’ range too which doesn’t use artificial sweeteners so you could pick your whey, creatine & pre up in one place
    Strong & Unstable

PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PartyGuy414 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What specific sweetener are you having problems with?
    Representing Milwaukee 414!
    It's Millah Time!

__
    {0O}
    \__/
    /^/
    ( ( DON'T TREAD ON ME
    \_\_____
    (_______)
    (_________()Oo

I am guessing it covers most artificial sweeteners but ones of can for certain say don't agree with me are: Sucralose, Aspartame, acesulfame K, Erythritol & I****lt.

I have had a look at Bulk in the past and always glossed over them as heard bad reviews but I don't have much to choose from now and the fact they actually produce something for those intolerant is a good thing!

Not sure where you’ve read bad reviews but they’re my number one choice for most of the basics I buy.
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Not sure where you’ve read bad reviews but they’re my number one choice for most of the basics I buy.
    Yes can't remember was a while back just recall hearing they were quite cheap and nasty but might have upped their game since I dunno.

Any other forums to check out as well this one doesn't seem all that 'active' or ******** groups etc for this sort of stuff?

Originally Posted by Badgerfitt View Post
    Yes can't remember was a while back just recall hearing they were quite cheap and nasty but might have upped their game since I dunno.

Any other forums to check out as well this one doesn't seem all that 'active' or ******** groups etc for this sort of stuff?
    Have a look at UK-muscle
    Strong & Unstable

Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000) Markype is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Badgerfitt View Post
    Hi,
    So I have just started with some whey protein, pre-workout and BCAA and the gates of hell opened up later in the day making me think back to my youth and then read the ingredients and sure enough all have the dreaded Sucralose Sweetener having looked around it now appears in the U.K market I can not find ANYTHING flavoured that doesn't have an artificial sweetener in it so I am reaching out looking for some help. Does anybody have any recommendations or where to look for some natural sweetened Protein is the main issue I can live without the pre-workout and bcaa but if you know some of those also let me know!
    I'm hoping there is something out there I can get in the U.K.

Kind Regards,

Badger
    check the impact whey isolate from myprotein. No sucralose in the unflavored one.

Originally Posted by Markype View Post
    check the impact whey isolate from myprotein. No sucralose in the unflavored one.
    I like to take some enjoyment out of a shake so not looking for unflavoured.

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bb .com has a ton of available options

https://shared-search.bodybuilding.c...natural%20whey

Stevia, monk fruit, those are some options. Plain ol sugar too if it fits into your macros.