gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100) gopsi1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Inspirational quotes

Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gopsi1 View Post
    Nice.

AnthonyKoor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This resonates with me. I remember a quote one person I communicated with who had nothing at one point told me. I still remember it to this day and hope to one day talk to him again and tell him he told me this. This changed my life for the better. He pretty much disappeared from my contacts. He said don't take my strength for granted or I will truly know what weak is. He said that after I called myself weak. I am not weak at all I just wanted to be the strongest man in the world so I compared myself to the strongest people in the world and based my self worth on that even though I was doing well. Since then I have slowly felt lucky and fortunate to do what I do and love even though I am not nor never will be the best. I am lucky to be good at it. It took getting injured and never being the same again to do it. I am lucky to still be able to do it and still be very strong just not at my maximum potential because of injury. That made me remember him and I think about him everyday. Even though I am not as strong as I could have been I am still very strong and even happier because I appreciate what I have more. People should appreciate what they have before they lose it and it's too late to ever have it again. We only have limited time to do things or be with certain people. Don't take your blessings or anyone for granted. I personally wish though I have a great relationship with certain people even family members I can truly spend more time with some of them even though I do and we love each other.
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com