Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anti-white Georgetown "professor" compares defunding police to abolishing slavery

Ah, yes. Another "educated" leftist who is exposed as being nothing but an anti-white, uneducated, ignorant buffoon. I wonder why nobody on The View asked him how someone who literally incarcerated countless black Americans will somehow be good for black Americans.

Michael Eric Dyson Touts Defunding Police on 'View:' Abolishing Slavery Angered White Americans, Too

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kri...PDnIDAmjrdw_10
    Georgetown sociology professor, frequent guest on MSNBC/CNN, and NYT opinion contributor Michael Eric Dyson plugged his latest book about America’s racism to the friendly hosts of The View Tuesday. While there, the race-baiting academic praised Black Lives Matter and Defund the Police, even comparing the latter movement to the abolition of slavery.

Whoopi Goldberg started off the show asking Dyson what he thought about the pandemic, the election and protests. After blaming his technical problems on President Trump, (“Yeah, You-know-who was undermining me. Look, stop hating on me, brah. I got to call you out!’) Dyson went on to tout the Black Lives Matter protests as a reckoning for America’s racism. He expressed hope that Joe Biden’s administration would be the one to turn things around for blacks:

And the President of the United States of America with his megalomania has been a megaphone for the worst instincts in America and for the most vicious denunciation of our humanity. Thank God we shifted from this president to a new president, President Biden and Vice President Harris who understand the nature of existence for people of color and for all of us to come together.

hat was the cue for co-host Sunny Hostin to ask how Biden will be the president to help black Americans:

When you look at President-Elect Biden's victory speech, he acknowledged the significant impact black American voters had on his and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris' historic win. He recognized that and he said ‘you've always had my back and I'll have yours.’ In your view, how do you think he can best do that? We heard about his lift every voice plan for black America. But how does he bridge this divide? How does he make it better for black Americans?

Dyson gushed over Biden’s pandering to the black community: "Yeah that’s a great point. First of all, when have you heard a president say that? What president in American history has explicitly articulated his debt, what he owes to African-American people because he recognizes we had his back, now he has ours. That’s beautiful," he gushed. It seems Biden's many racial gaffes and association with KKK leader Robert Byrd didn't taint that fond assessment.

The professor and political analyst went on to urge Biden to listen to the far left if he really wants to help black people: "He has to reach over to Progressive forces within the Democratic party," he stated before listing economic inequality, health disparities and police brutality as the major issues Biden needed to address.

Talking about police brutality, he outrageously compared Americans against defunding the police to whites against abolishing slavery:

...[W]e are living in a nation where if you hold your hands up you get shot. If you put them down you get shot. If you agree with the police you get shot. If you don’t agree with the police, you get shot. The fact is, it's not what we do. It's who we are that seems to exacerbate tensions between law enforcement and African-American communities. We have to address that. I know some people have been outraged by the use of abolish the police. Guess what? In the 1850s many white Americans were against abolishing slavery. So that the very word ‘abolition’ has caused some people problems, it has been a longstanding tradition in America...

Dyson’s whole career seems to be based off attacking Republicans and white Americans as racists. Earlier this year on the show, he moaned that President Trump wanted to take us back to the Confederacy just by mentioning the film Gone With the Wind. He wailed, “Let's get Birth of a Nation back there because we don't have enough of that kind of kowtowing and cooning [bleep]!”

Likewise in a 2018 appearance on The View, he labeled Republicans as racists who didn’t understand black people like Democrats did, and called President Trump’s tweets the “Feces of His Moral Depravity.”
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DynamicDot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol.

Anti-Black poster makes another thread about a Black person.

The police enforce the stat quo, they target the "slave" class, Black, White or otherwise.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Lol.

Anti-Black poster makes another thread about a Black person.

The police enforce the stat quo, they target the "slave" class, Black, White or otherwise.
    Anti-black? Got some evidence to support that nonsensical take there, chief?

Psst - no you don't.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    Anti-black? Got some evidence to support that nonsensical take there, chief?

Psst - no you don't.
    Did Dyson specifically say he is "Anti-white"?

If not.

I have the same evidence as you.

If not.

His (and other anti-white racists like him) entire schtick is based on white people being inherently racist, that minorities don't have any responsibility to clean up their own crime-filled communities, and that everything is white people's fault.

So yeah, he's anti-white.

Nice try, though.

- PJ O'Rourke

His (and other anti-white racists like him) entire schtick is based on white people being inherently racist, that minorities don't have any responsibility to clean up their own crime-filled communities, and that everything is white people's fault.

So yeah, he's anti-white.

Nice try, though.
    You make threads highlighting the worst of the Black community.

So yeah, you're anti-Black.

Nice try though.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ah, yes. Another "educated" leftist who is exposed as being nothing but an anti-white, uneducated, ignorant buffoon. I wonder why nobody on The View asked him how someone who literally incarcerated countless black Americans will somehow be good for black Americans.

Michael Eric Dyson Touts Defunding Police on 'View:' Abolishing Slavery Angered White Americans, Too

Georgetown sociology professor, frequent guest on MSNBC/CNN, and NYT opinion contributor Michael Eric Dyson plugged his latest book about America’s racism to the friendly hosts of The View Tuesday. While there, the race-baiting academic praised Black Lives Matter and Defund the Police, even comparing the latter movement to the abolition of slavery.

Whoopi Goldberg started off the show asking Dyson what he thought about the pandemic, the election and protests. After blaming his technical problems on President Trump, (“Yeah, You-know-who was undermining me. Look, stop hating on me, brah. I got to call you out!’) Dyson went on to tout the Black Lives Matter protests as a reckoning for America’s racism. He expressed hope that Joe Biden’s administration would be the one to turn things around for blacks:

And the President of the United States of America with his megalomania has been a megaphone for the worst instincts in America and for the most vicious denunciation of our humanity. Thank God we shifted from this president to a new president, President Biden and Vice President Harris who understand the nature of existence for people of color and for all of us to come together.

hat was the cue for co-host Sunny Hostin to ask how Biden will be the president to help black Americans:

When you look at President-Elect Biden's victory speech, he acknowledged the significant impact black American voters had on his and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris' historic win. He recognized that and he said ‘you've always had my back and I'll have yours.’ In your view, how do you think he can best do that? We heard about his lift every voice plan for black America. But how does he bridge this divide? How does he make it better for black Americans?

Dyson gushed over Biden’s pandering to the black community: "Yeah that’s a great point. First of all, when have you heard a president say that? What president in American history has explicitly articulated his debt, what he owes to African-American people because he recognizes we had his back, now he has ours. That’s beautiful," he gushed. It seems Biden's many racial gaffes and association with KKK leader Robert Byrd didn't taint that fond assessment.

The professor and political analyst went on to urge Biden to listen to the far left if he really wants to help black people: "He has to reach over to Progressive forces within the Democratic party," he stated before listing economic inequality, health disparities and police brutality as the major issues Biden needed to address.

Talking about police brutality, he outrageously compared Americans against defunding the police to whites against abolishing slavery:

...[W]e are living in a nation where if you hold your hands up you get shot. If you put them down you get shot. If you agree with the police you get shot. If you don’t agree with the police, you get shot. The fact is, it's not what we do. It's who we are that seems to exacerbate tensions between law enforcement and African-American communities. We have to address that. I know some people have been outraged by the use of abolish the police. Guess what? In the 1850s many white Americans were against abolishing slavery. So that the very word ‘abolition’ has caused some people problems, it has been a longstanding tradition in America...

Dyson’s whole career seems to be based off attacking Republicans and white Americans as racists. Earlier this year on the show, he moaned that President Trump wanted to take us back to the Confederacy just by mentioning the film Gone With the Wind. He wailed, “Let's get Birth of a Nation back there because we don't have enough of that kind of kowtowing and cooning [bleep]!”

Likewise in a 2018 appearance on The View, he labeled Republicans as racists who didn’t understand black people like Democrats did, and called President Trump’s tweets the “Feces of His Moral Depravity.”
    He's been doing the same standup for years. Radical isn't whacko enough to describe.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Full disclosure.... I largely do not agree with Dyson.

misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who cares anymore? Might as well get rid of them as they do nothing of value anyways. Might be the only thing I agree with leftists on
    Embrace the Clown World to Excel in the Clown World - When in Rome do as Romans do

White people being so terrified of being perceived as racist/sexist/*ist that they’ll ruin each other’s lives over the slightest infraction is the greatest entertainment of our time.

If your politics involves anything other than the words "Don't Tread on Me", you're part of the problem - "left" or "right".

Originally Posted by misheru View Post
    Who cares anymore? Might as well get rid of them as they do nothing of value anyways. Might be the only thing I agree with leftists on
    Well, they did arrest those murderous lawyers.

2nd!

Lol!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait the View is still on tv after all this time?
    Dam op, the view, ok.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If not.

lol, so now it suddenly matters after you've ignored it for 4 years?
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He expressed hope that Joe Biden’s administration would be the one to turn things around for blacks
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Nice try though.
    Ok. But the left has spent the last 20 years blowing sunshine up the black community's as$. It allows legit retard ideas like what we see in the OP topic.
    Care to actually comment on the topic or you set on attacking the messenger?
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nice try though.
    The worst of the black community? This guy is a professor and is held in high esteem by the black community.
    BLM

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    He's been doing the same standup for years. Radical isn't whacko enough to describe.
    I ran across a video a while ago of him debating Jordan Peterson. It triggered me timbers pretty bad. Dyson is absolutely infuriating to watch.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is maybe one of the most closed-minded and ignorant things i've ever read.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    all 10 min of the segment, not some write up.

Boom!

https://abcnews.go.com/theview/video...lture-74485083
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by uncle ben View Post

Boom!

Oh... well this just changes everything!
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

Boom!

Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Oh... well this just changes everything!
    You see how you have made pre determined conclusions without even watching in context, that says a lot about you personally.
    Closed minds stay closed with new information.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't read, but Eric Dyson is a racist moron who likes to throw around a bunch of big words (at least in the videos of him I've seen) in an attempt to make plebs think he's smart/cover for the fact that he's usually saying a whole lot of nothing.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Way to infer things that are not said. Surely you must get tired of repeating the same old lines in the R+P.
    Watching the segment is not a crime unless you are afraid of the View.
    There is a vast diff between watch the clip and agreeing with his words.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 12-02-2020 at 07:42 AM.

Originally Posted by uncle ben View Post
    You see how you have made pre determined conclusions without even watching in context, that says a lot about you personally.
    Closed minds stay closed with new information.
    Nothing was taken out of context Benny. This is an exact quote...

Seeing a video clip of it accompanied with Whoopi Goldberg's panties getting wet doesn't change anything.

- Jayarbie

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This dude never can back up an argument with coherent points. He's more like a " preacher" stringing together fancy words to make it sound like poetry or like an mlk speech. After hes finished talking you're often left wondering what his point was.

Look him up on YouTube to see how this guy talks

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Listen to this dude to see his bs.

https://youtu.be/HF4WJ1jY5T4

Full debate
    https://youtu.be/ST6kj9OEYf0

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    c'mon man!

Don't you know that officer comes from the root word "overseer" and it was the overseers that kept the black slaves from acting out of line. and because overseers are racist and slavery has been abolished formally, in it's stead the officer (not so discreetly named) came to be. the officer's supposed role is to uphold the law and justice but we all know that their true objective is to suppress the black man and keep the black man down.

Therefore officer = overseer and therefore defunding the officer = defunding the overseer = abolishing slavery

phucking bigots
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Did they not get the 2009 memo? You can't criticize, or argue with Obama... That's racist!

- Jayarbie

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Did they not get the 2009 memo? You can't criticize, or argue with Obama... That's racist!
    It doesn't count because Obama's "mansplaining" cancels it out.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.