Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gore313 View Post
    I have paid essaybrah four times for his services, u mad?
    Here is a great resource for all uni bros itt or browsing this thread who would like to cheat or what I like to call outsourcing your work.

https://unemployedprofessors.com/

When I was in school I used freelancer.com

DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrumsNotDead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jimbone21 View Post
    teacher: "OK students, on today's test you will be able to use your book and your notes if you'd like"
    givemethed: "No thanks, ma'am. I'd only be cheating myself."
    I think you missed the part about cheating, meaning breaking the rules. If the rules stipulate notes / open book then you're not cheating by using them. Nobody disputes using notes is more helpful than not.

DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is why so many people wash out of engineering. I'd say 50% of pre-engineering or engineering majors are in the college of business by their third year or a tradie. A kid that sat in front of my in statics was retaking it and he said if he has to take a third time he's straight up dropping out and becoming a tradie. There's basically no way to BS your way through engineering. As aforementioned... exams are usually 4-5 questions that require all work and nothing but a pencil and a non-programmable calculator. You can "cheat" on the HW... chegg w/e they don't care. If you aren't digesting the material you are digging your own grave. Then when you've finally graduated and got your engineering degree you think it's time to make $ and go to work. HAHA. Nope, now you must take the PE or FE.

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Off the charts cope ITT.

Jump through all the mental hoops you need to jump through to convince yourself that you didn’t really harm your own education or do anything wrong, but you’re not fooling those of us who don’t cheat.

Srs.

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DrewDarden View Post
    Off the charts cope ITT.

Jump through all the mental hoops you need to jump through to convince yourself that you didn’t really harm your own education or do anything wrong, but you’re not fooling those of us who don’t cheat.

Srs.
    jfl only a teacher would say this and then actually believe what he is saying too lmaooooooooooooooooooo
    will all the exalted men please stand up and all be accounted for
    and if you don't give a phuck about a sloot, then hustle hard and hustle some more

DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrewDarden has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    jfl only a teacher would say this and then actually believe what he is saying too lmaooooooooooooooooooo
    Lol but yeah, I believe it.

JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500) JohnDz2 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ur stupid if you don't cheat.

Half the classes in degrees are ****ing worthless. I mean you have to take those stupid core classes that are worthless. What kind of ****ing programmer needs a class in american history?

What matters is the piece of paper, most of the **** you learn is worthless, and the real useful info is learned on the job.

I made a post one time for the Misc detailing the three most important virtues (in my humble opinion).

Let’s just say all you degenerates are violating two of them.

Originally Posted by JohnDz2 View Post
    What kind of ****ing programmer needs a class in american history?
    This is exactly the type of thing I would expect to hear from a 13-year-old kid.

Let’s think. What on earth could you possibly need to know history for?

Also, your employers don’t wanna see your degree because of how much history you learned (unless you’re applying to be a history teacher or museum curator). They want to know if you’re the type of person they can start a thing that takes years, work your way through it, and complete it. They also want to know if you can read, write, and think your way through a variety problems (and no, not by cheating).

And if you don’t cheat, college is one way of demonstrating that.

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goodguy03 View Post
    cheating on stuff that has no relation to your major isnt as bad
    If you just blatantly cheat on everything then yeah, you really aren't getting your money's worth out of college. But if your an engineering major taking some bullchit class like Bible Studies as an elective, then idgaf about the work since I have other classes I need to study five times as hard for. I had a few electives where attendance wasn't mandatory and I legit did not show up for a single class outside of the Mid-Term and the Final, and I would still pull an A.

In my Bible Studies class we had to read the Bible and then a bunch of other books that were related to it, and the final was all of the books combined into one. I did not have the time to read or study that crap since it would have taken days, and I had classes like Thermodynamics, Mechanical Design, and Vibrations to study for, and the only reason I took it was because it was the only easy class left to take for my Gen Ed requirements. The professor (nun) said we could bring in any materials that we wanted for the final, and I legit printed out maybe 50 pages consisting of all the Spark Notes, Expert Analysis on the Bible and Books, and what not. Professor came around to hand me my test and saw all the chit on my desk and was like wtf is this crap? and I'm like sista you said we could have anything. Ended up writing the paper, barely using the notes anyway and still got the A.

But if you are an engineer and are copying engineering homework without understanding the concepts and blatantly cheating on tests, then yeah you are a fukkin idiot and at some point in your life it will catch up to you. BUT on the same coin, I've seen kids who absolutely suck ass at school, barely getting D's and C's, and then went put into real world hands on scenarios they are geniuses.

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    this is why so many people wash out of engineering. I'd say 50% of pre-engineering or engineering majors are in the college of business by their third year or a tradie. A kid that sat in front of my in statics was retaking it and he said if he has to take a third time he's straight up dropping out and becoming a tradie. There's basically no way to BS your way through engineering. As aforementioned... exams are usually 4-5 questions that require all work and nothing but a pencil and a non-programmable calculator. You can "cheat" on the HW... chegg w/e they don't care. If you aren't digesting the material you are digging your own grave. Then when you've finally graduated and got your engineering degree you think it's time to make $ and go to work. HAHA. Nope, now you must take the PE or FE.
    This is pretty much true. I can't tell you how many kids wash out of engineering. The first two years are a joke with basic classes that are steps up from High School, but then Junior and Senior year the classes get incredibly hard and time consuming. I spent many weekends staying in and just studying the text books, notes, and example problems. I've seen kids stuck on Statics and Dynamics which are Sophomore level courses when they are Seniors, and are pre-requisites to the even harder classes. They then just copy everything and don't actually learn chit, and then if they do pass they get wrecked by the harder courses. I've seen a few kids who were stuck get a test back with a terrible grade and drop out of school right then and there, srs.

IMO I agree you can't really cheat in Engineering, because at some point you will need to combine everything. I've had professors where the test problems were the same as the homework ones, and the test would be easy. I would then have a teacher who'd make custom questions that were based off of his own professional design work that required you to use all your classes into one or two problems. Kid's got absolutely massacred by that class and at least 50% of the kids ended up failing/dropping out. Typically your Junior Year Spring Semester you take a introductory design course which will combine all facets of your education up to that point, but it's still manageable. Every other class before that is hard, but they are really contained within themselves and you don't need to apply outside knowledge. Then Senior Year you have a Capstone Design Class that stretches the entire year and is a culmination of every single class you've ever had, and is incredibly hard. If there was ever a moment where you contemplate dropping out of school and doing G4P, it's after the first test of your Design Class Senior Year.
    Last edited by JStrez; 12-01-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jimbone21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrumsNotDead View Post
    I think you missed the part about cheating, meaning breaking the rules. If the rules stipulate notes / open book then you're not cheating by using them. Nobody disputes using notes is more helpful than not.
    So what exactly does it mean to "cheat yourself" then? All these people posting about how you'll do bad professionally if you cheat in college implies to me that you aren't learning the work. If taking a test after studying is the best way to learn the work, then how can an open book test not be cheating yourself?

It is all BS anyway. If you can get a perfect grade and also learn the work enough to get into a career and continue learning things that matter and not BS like the latin names of every previous version of humans (I got a C in that class because it was SO boring and SO worthless to anything I need in life to this day) then you'll be more successful than if you studied hard and made some mistakes and got a lower score. You don't get extra credit for being honest and you are competing against your classmates whether it is a curved grading scale or class rank or who gets the job after college.

DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeputyDong5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I made a post one time for the Misc detailing the three most important virtues (in my humble opinion).

you can't actually believe this. Sorry but as an engineering major who is taking diff eq/thermo/circuits/programming, if there's a clear road to an A in Art Appreciation or history by "cheating" so be it... it gives me time for my other classes which are actually fkn important.

you can't actually believe this.
    I do.

notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Inflated value of education creating a massive bubble of student loan debt goes against my virtues. Look people go to school because society has said you need an education to have any shot at a decent paying job and reasonable standard of living. So we take out massive debt loads not because we want to but because we are literally forced to. Like many itt have stated a lot of the learning comes on the job, and the smartest people with the best attitudes will rise to the top no matter what level of education they have. The entire system has cheated the average person. I went to school and paid thousands a year to have some dude explain to me accounting and finance in broken English by reading off a PowerPoint slide. Totally worth the $1000 price tag per course.

Hey it me youtoob celery AshWar's Avatar
    AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you can't actually believe this. Sorry but as an engineering major who is taking diff eq/thermo/circuits/programming, if there's a clear road to an A in Art Appreciation or history by "cheating" so be it... it gives me time for my other classes which are actually fkn important.
    You're not at a higher plane than the rest by taking engineering classes. I did my bachelor's in mech and master's in Aero/CFD, and took plenty of electives not related to my major. Did just fine on them without cheating. If those easy ass electives are taking time away from studying thermo, you suck at time management or are just dumb
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/495

verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) verymuchalpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Off the charts cope ITT.

Srs.

Nobody in their right mind goes to university for “education”. Unless you’re hoping to get a phd in the future, you’re in university to hopefully get a top-tier job when you graduate.

If society didn’t reward successful med students with a high paying career in medicine, the number of med students would significantly decrease. Nobody pays university tuition to study just for the sake of studying.

The way jobs work, they ask you two things: did you graduate from university? and what was your gpa?

Unless you’re in computer science, nobody is going to test your technical skills at a deep level for an entry-level role straight out of university.

The closest I ever got to that was when I applied for an MBB consulting role and I was asked to solve some “math” problems - they were simple arithmetic and probability theory that a high school student would’ve solved.

That’s how world is set up. I don’t like it either, but that’s how it is.

Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Inflated value of education creating a massive bubble of student loan debt goes against my virtues. Look people go to school because society has said you need an education to have any shot at a decent paying job and reasonable standard of living. So we take out massive debt loads not because we want to but because we are literally forced to. Like many itt have stated a lot of the learning comes on the job, and the smartest people with the best attitudes will rise to the top no matter what level of education they have. The entire system has cheated the average person.

Point taken. And I tend to agree with you that the cost of post secondary education is excessive.

But none of that is relevant to my point.

Point taken. And I tend to agree with you that the cost of post secondary education is excessive.

But none of that is relevant to my point.
    Your point is cheating is non virtuous - well you put people into forced situations and obviously it’s going to be human nature to cheat and do as minimal work as required to get the results they’re looking for (degree to have a shot at an entry level position) so who’s the main problem here, the millions of students forced to get an education or the entire educational system.

Again, this is all just cope.

It’s an admission to yourself that you don’t have what it takes to do the work on your own.

I would rather drop out and drive off a bridge than cheat my way through a college education.

And I’m dead serious.

Maybe that’s ego and narcissism talking. But whatever.

Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    You're not at a higher plane than the rest by taking engineering classes. I did my bachelor's in mech and master's in Aero/CFD, and took plenty of electives not related to my major. Did just fine on them without cheating. If those easy ass electives are taking time away from studying thermo, you suck at time management or are just dumb
    Find someone who asked you phaggot. I didn't say they weren't easy, they're unnecessarily time consuming... and I haven't cheated. I am just saying who gives a phuk if someone does. "You're not at a higher plane"... proceeds to spew superiority complex gibberish. I also work, also have a life... I bet you went to some bumfuk engineering school... hurrdurr if you don't ace thermo you're "just dumb" hurr durrrr.

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Again, this is all just cope.

It’s an admission to yourself that you don’t have what it takes to do the work on your own.

I would rather drop out and drive off a bridge than cheat my way through a college education.

And I’m dead serious.

Maybe that’s ego and narcissism talking. But whatever.

emotional
    will all the exalted men please stand up and all be accounted for
    and if you don't give a phuck about a sloot, then hustle hard and hustle some more

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    emotional
    You can really look at the post above mine and say that mine is the one that’s emotional? Mine is just the truth is I see it.

Everyone else in this thread is seems to be the ones coping emotionally to me.

Also, is it exalted to cheat through college? Serious question for someone who talks about virtue in his own way.

roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roughinhouse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure if srs. Biggest winners in life are usually corrupt and do whatever it takes to get to the top. While me and everyone else in my program had to apply to 100+ apps, my friend who doesn't even have a degree lied about his experience, faked his references, and got a solid job making 100k+ starting whilere were all making 40-60k.

Hey it me youtoob celery AshWar's Avatar
    AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Find someone who asked you phaggot. I didn't say they weren't easy, they're unnecessarily time consuming... and I haven't cheated. I am just saying who gives a phuk if someone does. "You're not at a higher plane"... proceeds to spew superiority complex gibberish. I also work, also have a life... I bet you went to some bumfuk engineering school... hurrdurr if you don't ace thermo you're "just dumb" hurr durrrr.
    Yeah def a bumfuk engineering school. Phaggot

https://i.imgur.com/lPZsPAj.jpg
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/495

You can really look at the post above mine and say that mine is the one that’s emotional? Mine is just the truth is I see it.

Everyone else in this thread is seems to be the ones coping emotionally to me.

Also, is it exalted to cheat through college? Serious question for someone who talks about virtue in his own way.
    You claim people cheat because they don’t have what it takes. I’ve gotten good marks while studying and working hard and rarely cheated but when the opportunity arose I took advantage because I think university is a scam and didn’t feel like studying. It wasn’t about not having what it takes, it was about making the choice to not do things I don’t want to do, especially since I was essentially forced into going to college. Cheating the odd time just made it a little more enjoyable.

Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Yeah def a bumfuk engineering school. Phaggot

https://i.imgur.com/lPZsPAj.jpg
    Mirin hairline

But this thread isn’t really for you. You went to fuking Princeton for engineering. This thread is more for the guys with chitty majors like finance or humanities.

joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin hairline

But this thread isn’t really for you. You went to fuking Princeton for engineering. This thread is more for the guys with chitty majors like finance or humanities.
    That's where you're wrong. Im in banking (real IB) and sure a high GPA will get my attention (and likely an interview), but I will immediately know if you're full of chit or don't know anything, or you are "self taught".

Internal discussions are always the same (wtf Chad looked stellar on paper but he's dumb as rocks, or Stacy presented well but she doesn't know chit and she won't be able to keep up)

The ones who succeed are often those that have high GPA and integrity, which is clearly correlated (and I might be even say, it proxies) on how they navigated their schooling.

Being resourceful is an incredible skill, cheating is not. Miscers are mixing these two concepts up

Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100) Inger2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Goodguy03 View Post
    I called out this phaggot today for cheating on homework and tests and told him hes gonna be a total lightweight piece of chit in his future career

he said id understand if i wasnt in "stupid" classes

what is wrong with this world

Work smarter. Not harder. Fool

Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000) Goodguy03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You claim people cheat because they don’t have what it takes. I’ve gotten good marks while studying and working hard and rarely cheated but when the opportunity arose I took advantage because I think university is a scam and didn’t feel like studying. It wasn’t about not having what it takes, it was about making the choice to not do things I don’t want to do, especially since I was essentially forced into going to college. Cheating the odd time just made it a little more enjoyable.
    forced into college? Lol no you werent

You made the choice to enroll in an institution with a certain set of rules. A place where you pretty much knew youd be sitting on ur ass just taking in information

Strong victim mentality

Originally Posted by joocyness View Post
    That's where you're wrong. Im in banking (real IB) and sure a high GPA will get my attention (and likely an interview), but I will immediately know if you're full of chit or don't know anything, or you are "self taught".

Internal discussions are always the same (wtf Chad looked stellar on paper but he's dumb as rocks, or Stacy presented well but she doesn't know chit and she won't be able to keep up)

The ones who succeed are often those that have high GPA and integrity, which is clearly correlated (and I might be even say, it proxies) on how they navigated their schooling.

Being resourceful is an incredible skill, cheating is not. Miscers are mixing these two concepts up
    Yeah all my banking friends are straight A students - then the rest of us B/C students go into things like saas sales or fund sales.

I can’t really argue with you here as I’m clearly not a banker. Although my buddies who are say they learned most of the excel modelling and stuff on the job and it wasn’t that hard as they were basically making pitch decks 100 hours a week. Some have made associate and VP now in ib and pe and I don’t think they’ve used any of the skills learned in college though.