cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100)

Not hungry in the morning? Slow metabolism?

Hey yall I'm 22 years old and I'm currently trying to bulk. I've been lifting for three years but only seriously for the past year or so. The past month I've gone balls to the wall. 8 Am wake ups, cold showers, semen retention, lifting hard, etc. I noticed I don't have much of an appetite in the morning for breakfast. Usually I have about 300-500 calories. A bowl of oatmeal and fruit, a bowl of cereal and milk, that's usually it. IDK how bodybuilders can eat a whole sweet potato in the AM, plus an egg omelet, and some oatmeal...

I'm worried I'm losing gains cuz I can't eat so much in the morning. I can eat that much in the evening tho just not the am.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I am amused that you listed semen retention before heavy lifting... I'm pretty sure it will make close to zero difference to results. There is a lot of nonsense talked about "nofap".

But to answer your main question, you don't have to eat at times you are not hungry. I would recommend getting at least 25g of protein in the morning since you've just spent the night fasting... but that could come from a shake if needed. I certainly wouldn't recommend eating a sweet potato if you have a small appetite because they are very filling and don't have a lot of calories. Same applies to other foods - of course you must try to get plenty of vegetables but you can eat other high calorie foods too if your appetite can't take all the bulky stuff.

Your daily totals are what really matter ultimately.

cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100) cooledwhip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I am amused that you listed semen retention before heavy lifting... I'm pretty sure it will make close to zero difference to results. There is a lot of nonsense talked about "nofap".

But to answer your main question, you don't have to eat at times you are not hungry. I would recommend getting at least 25g of protein in the morning since you've just spent the night fasting... but that could come from a shake if needed. I certainly wouldn't recommend eating a sweet potato if you have a small appetite because they are very filling and don't have a lot of calories. Same applies to other foods - of course you must try to get plenty of vegetables but you can eat other high calorie foods too if your appetite can't take all the bulky stuff.

Your daily totals are what really matter ultimately.
    Well I'm glad I could amuse you this morning! That's gonna be $5. I accept venmo or cash app.

And Ok I'll continue eating what I usually eat for breakfast. I tend to have breakfast, a snack or two, then lunch. Then I have my preworkout meal, postworkout shake, dinner, and some sn ack before bed. I'm not tracking macros I'm just dirty bulking rn.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah, I would retain some control over calories even if it's fairly approximate counting.

Plenty of people that were previously skinny pile on the weight and then complain about their new gut and want to stop mass gain to go on a cut.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cooledwhip View Post
    Hey yall I'm 22 years old and I'm currently trying to bulk. I've been lifting for three years but only seriously for the past year or so. The past month I've gone balls to the wall. 8 Am wake ups, cold showers, semen retention, lifting hard, etc. I noticed I don't have much of an appetite in the morning for breakfast. Usually I have about 300-500 calories. A bowl of oatmeal and fruit, a bowl of cereal and milk, that's usually it. IDK how bodybuilders can eat a whole sweet potato in the AM, plus an egg omelet, and some oatmeal...

I'm worried I'm losing gains cuz I can't eat so much in the morning. I can eat that much in the evening tho just not the am.
    Are you currently gaining 1-2 pounds per month?

Yes: ok keep going. Eat whenever you want.

No: increase calories by 100-200 kcal, eat them whenever you want.

The size of your breakfast doesn't matter. What matters is the amount of calories you consume per day. And it's a good idea to have sufficient protein in the morning too (>20 gram).

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    ... spent the night fasting...
    It's a miracle that people don't die in their sleep after not having eaten for so long!
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    It's a miracle that people don't die in their sleep after not having eaten for so long!
    Casein drip required
    The power of carbs compels me!

ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000) ezra76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like to do hardboiled eggs. 2 packets of regular oatmeal with a handful of blueberries and 4 hardboiled eggs. I use a rice cooker to make them. Put them in and after I shower and get dressed they are ready to go.