fitguitar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intermittent Fasting

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question on this topic. I have an insane schedule at times, and there a couple of days during the week that I cannot maintain my fasting schedule properly. Will I still have an overall benefit from maintaining the days that I can.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The only proven benefit of IF is from entraining a meal pattern that suits you (e.g. you don't feel hungry in the mornings so why eat).

If you can't stick to regular meal times, that benefit doesn't apply.

It sounds like you should just focus on daily totals and put it at times that are convenient. Aim to get protein feedings at least 3 times a day at widely spaced intervals even if 1 or 2 of those is just a shake.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As mentioned IF does nothing for fatloss. Your weekly calories will determine fatloss.

Fatloss is a product of a consistent weekly deficit over time.

Meal timing has nothing to do with it unless it causes you to take in fewer overall calories.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

not much to contribute here but read the posts above a few times