smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Enter Sandman (remix)

This is sandman. A little backstory on this cretin, for your reading pleasure.

All statements were made by himself in various threads using his original account, when he let his guard down because he thought no-one was paying attention.

After reading this, I think we can make sense of what we're up against here. Someone more pathetic than anyone could have envisaged.

Cheers boys. And cheers to you sandman, you gave me a laugh tonight.

---------

26yrs old
    Australian
    Accountant
    Doesn’t have many friends or family
    Lives in a small town
    Lonely
    His mum thinks his ex was trash
    Admits his life is meaningless
    Receding hairline
    Earns a terrible salary
    Hobbies: gym, youtube, obsessively stalking his ex, trying and failing to bang tinder girls, gambling, soccer, skateboard, shopping
    Self admittedly looks like sh*t
    Has burned through 20-30k on gambling and prostitutes
    Has low test confirmed by bloods
    Feels disgusted by eating pussy
    Feels like crying every day
    Is horny all the time
    Wishes he lived at the gym
    Struggles with life purpose
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GoneForevere View Post
    That's pretty sad to make fun of someone like that who probably has mental problems. (serious)
    you gave me a laugh tonight bro. for real

go see a shrink and come back with your medical report for a rep
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew

I feel bad that i'm over my ex now like everyday i'd think of her and remember her and be like man i miss her so much but now there's nothing there... gone.
    awwww

hows your mom bro, does she know what a pathetic kunt you are?
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew

everyday i woke up and thought of her and rememberd her now i dont remmeber or care anymore man how do i deal with that feel? i miss missing h now she's a ghost srs an ill never get a gf again i dont wnt to forget it
    How's your mum?
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew

Registered Anti-Boozer soberchuck's Avatar
    soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soberchuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    How's your mum?
    She's fine.

Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    This is sandman. A little backstory on this cretin, for your reading pleasure.

All statements were made by himself in various threads using his original account, when he let his guard down because he thought no-one was paying attention.

After reading this, I think we can make sense of what we're up against here. Someone more pathetic than anyone could have envisaged.

Cheers boys. And cheers to you sandman, you gave me a laugh tonight.

---------

26yrs old
    Australian
    Accountant
    Doesn’t have many friends or family
    Lives in a small town
    Lonely
    His mum thinks his ex was trash
    Admits his life is meaningless
    Receding hairline
    Earns a terrible salary
    Hobbies: gym, youtube, obsessively stalking his ex, trying and failing to bang tinder girls, gambling, soccer, skateboard, shopping
    Self admittedly looks like sh*t
    Has burned through 20-30k on gambling and prostitutes
    Has low test confirmed by bloods
    Feels disgusted by eating pussy
    Feels like crying every day
    Is horny all the time
    Wishes he lived at the gym
    Struggles with life purpose
    “Wishes he lived at the gym” but he doesn’t even go to the gym lol. He’s pathetic. I’ve been to Australia and there’s so many girls out there it’s unbelievable, especially ones travelling they’d love to get dicked down by locals that can show them around....then again to have his only purpose in life to find a girl is pathetic and he shouldn’t be living that life, stupid bogan kunt. So far from the way he acts on here I don’t think he’s a skateboarder either lol, skateboarders and people that hang at skateparks are usually chil cool people, they wouldn’t let chit like their ex destroy them so he’s probably lying about that too. If he has low test why isn’t he on treatment for it? I’m assuming he lives with his mum which isn’t necessarily an issue but it’s very often that whatever your mum says is right especially about women, they seem to have that sixth sense and just know these things lol. I hope he sorts himself out soon, imagine having to have him around yours for Christmas dinner lol.

All of this being said I’m so glad he’s not from the same country as me because I would not want to claim him as one of my own lol.