sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to start over at 31?

My college degree is worthless and my GPA is sub 3. I’ve spent the past 10 years going through the motions, quitting or getting fired from various jobs. Deep down I am not happy with the direction of things. I want to go back to school and get a degree that I can be proud of and actually put to use. I haven’t had focus in the past 10 years as I’ve been dealing with anxiety and confidence issues. I still am but at least I’m aware of that now. I’m also stressed because I don’t make much money and grad school seems like a pipe dream due to my finances and poor gpa. Is it even possible? I just want to start over.

I have no kids or responsibilities. So it’s possible I guess

BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are just looking at the negative side of things.

definitely hitting a critical stage in your life, And its time for you to start going out of your comfort zone and start taking some risks.

either start and do it now, or you're never gonna do it. You got nothing to lose anyway.

You're definitely not academically gifted, so forget that path. (idk i wouldn't recommend anyway, most of the skills you can learn for free online nowadays.)

You've worked a dozen different jobs, Re-visit these industries and analyze why you left them. Was it because you were lazy or was it because you didn't see a future in it?

Regarding anxiety and confidence issues - start meditating , You are neurotic because you are not conscientiousness and you don't have any goals . Start setting small goals and make solid plans on accomplishing them.

sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BDSMBBW View Post
    You are just looking at the negative side of things.

definitely hitting a critical stage in your life, And its time for you to start going out of your comfort zone and start taking some risks.

either start and do it now, or you're never gonna do it. You got nothing to lose anyway.

You're definitely not academically gifted, so forget that path. (idk i wouldn't recommend anyway, most of the skills you can learn for free online nowadays.)

You've worked a dozen different jobs, Re-visit these industries and analyze why you left them. Was it because you were lazy or was it because you didn't see a future in it?

Regarding anxiety and confidence issues - start meditating , You are neurotic because you are not conscientiousness and you don't have any goals . Start setting small goals and make solid plans on accomplishing them.
    I had anxiety issues since high school so I didn’t perform that well in college. I was a great student until middle school when anxiety took over. I know I am capable of higher learning I just want a chance

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with BDSMBBW on most of what he said. I wouldn't completely go as far as to outright label you as "not academically gifted", and to forget it though lol, little extreme. OP said it himself that anxiety had interfered and hindered his work. Perhaps something like ********/***** or even medical 420 could take you a long way, and if you don't like the idea of medical interference perhaps something like a therapist, or even a mentor.

What I do agree with from BDSMBBW is that OP is focusing on the negatives, needs to act (albeit, strategically) rather than develop paralysis of the analysis. OP needs to come up with a big picture goal or 2, and once that's been fully decided on, create a bunch of small picture goals that lead towards accomplishing the overarching big picture goal.

Example:

Big Picture Goal: Get a salaried position in IT

Small Picture Goals:

- Re-enroll in college (includes picking a school, picking a major, talking to academic advisors, understanding what courses you do and don't need based on prior education for curriculum)

- Get through each Semester

- Acquire a relevant certification or 2 prior to graduation

- During the final 2 Semesters, you're already on a roll, get yourself a part time IT job or internship, potentially on campus if possible

As you're knocking out the smaller goals you're solidifying emotionally and mentally that you're succeeding, you're devoted towards the path you've put forth, and confidence builds up, to the point where anxiety might still exist but is instead harnessed to get things done on time, knowing the in's and out's of the material, dotting i's / crossing t's, more time spent at the office hours with your professors/advisors, etc.

You're 31 so I don't gotta tell you this, but your world can completely turn around for the better or worse, intentionally or unintentionally, and while that might be paralyzing if you obsess over it, it's life, and you gotta just let the wind carry you a bit... ride the tide, but only after you've charted course.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What about your internet sleuthing abilities? You're pretty good at using 4chan to uncover the greatest conspiracies in human history.

Just think, a life time loser like you is somehow at the center of the biggest political story ever. Its almost unbelievable . Like you're so desperate to belong to something that you fell victim to a cult or something. But we know that can't be it... no. Definitely reptilian Pete ohs trying to take your guns.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into grad school. Depending on what the field is, they may not care about your GPA or even require you to take the GRE.

Don't feel bad about having a useless bachelor's. A lot of people get useless undergrads because they know a lot of grad programs don't care what your undergrad is in.

JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicedMayhem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Great Reset is about to wreck everyone’s ass that’s all I know

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sduego View Post
    I haven’t had focus in the past 10 years
    I thought that said "I haven’t had tacos in the past 10 years". I guess I can't focus.

Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Harry362 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you have a Bachelors degree? Do an accelerated Bachelors to BSN in Nursing degree you can do it in like 12 months. You can make a lot of money and have a great quality of life

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont know how if this works but can you retake classes you fuked up in to boost that gpa or is that not possible post grade? idk i only spent a little time in college.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lordpatrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My college degree is worthless and my GPA is sub 3. I’ve spent the past 10 years going through the motions, quitting or getting fired from various jobs. Deep down I am not happy with the direction of things. I want to go back to school and get a degree that I can be proud of and actually put to use. I haven’t had focus in the past 10 years as I’ve been dealing with anxiety and confidence issues. I still am but at least I’m aware of that now. I’m also stressed because I don’t make much money and grad school seems like a pipe dream due to my finances and poor gpa. Is it even possible? I just want to start over.

Pointless in wasting your years doing academy honestly. Take it from a guy who has a college degree, it doesn't really help much with your career as you learn more while working.
    Granted, the degree offers your accessibility, but do you really want to wage cuck 9-5 ?

While I was unemployed after covid, I self taught myself some web programming and used that to make a business. Guess what, it worked and made me way more than my salary.

There's a **** ton of opportunity to make money out there, you just got to find what suits you best, learn it and go for it.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saying you're not academically gifted or that you have anxiety etc is a crutch. Anxiety can be overcome and with the right support system/self help you can reduce it or learn to cope with it. Same for academics, unless you have some legit learning disability then I will say you're not working hard enough. I was a pretty average and mediocre student in high school, but in college my current gpa is 3.89, because I'm actually going to the classes, learning, taking down notes and studying properly before examinations. The only issues I have is with math/calculations or anything to do with numbers because I have a legit disability (lol srs) and despite many 1-on-1 tutors sessions, I still cant grasp simple calculations/math.

Also make friends with the right people, aka studious, hard working and not the people who blow off classes/assignments. They will be a massive boon to your academics.

If you dont want to go down the academic route, do what other people are saying. The only thing that stops you is your mindset and outlook.
    Sig line can't be a novel

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Saying you're not academically gifted or that you have anxiety etc is a crutch. Anxiety can be overcome and with the right support system/self help you can reduce it or learn to cope with it. Same for academics, unless you have some legit learning disability then I will say you're not working hard enough. I was a pretty average and mediocre student in high school, but in college my current gpa is 3.89, because I'm actually going to the classes, learning, taking down notes and studying properly before examinations. The only issues I have is with math/calculations or anything to do with numbers because I have a legit disability (lol srs) and despite many 1-on-1 tutors sessions, I still cant grasp simple calculations/math.

Also make friends with the right people, aka studious, hard working and not the people who blow off classes/assignments. They will be a massive boon to your academics.

If you dont want to go down the academic route, do what other people are saying. The only thing that stops you is your mindset and outlook.
    Couldn't agree with this more.

I went back to college at 29 and got a good degree by 31. You have your generals done, you could consider a 2nd Bachelor's or go straight to MBA or Masters since a lot of good jobs require one. Just pick one, stick with it and do whatever you can to keep the drive high. You'll be better off with either decision.

Since my Bachelor's, I landed 3 different jobs I wouldn't have been considered for without the degree.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    31 is not old in a total lifelong aspect. You still have what, 30+ years until retirement. You want to spend that miserable? You probably don't need to take a full 4 years to get something better started but in 4 years if you don't you will look back and wonder why you didn't. Mid 30's is where I started to come to terms that "I'm doing something wrong" and made some changes, glad I did. Might be making more. It's all about growth brah, just go for it.

pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's your degree in?

Look into grad school if you can advance meaningfully in a career path with a higher degree in your current area of study.

OR

do a 180 and go another direction. You can become an RN in like 2 years at a community college. My girlfriend did this and is making $55k while still in school pursuing her BSN.

get some industry standard IT certs and go the tech route.

It may not feel like it, but 31 is still young. you can completely change your life before 35 and be looking back at this point in your life with nostalgia by 40.
    Reps to all BJJ/grappling/MMA bros.

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We all gonna make it brah. All the best.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're at the edge of "too late" dude, but definitely can turn chit around. What's your status right now? General location? In debt or have assets? Interests, specialties?

I know high school dropouts making some coin right now, in the pandemic of all times. I would say take stock in your life. The things you've been doing automatically, are they worth doing? Check out minimalism. Even if you don't have a lot of crap or think you know about it, check it out. It's about taking control of your stuff obviously, but also finances, decisions, and life overall. You sound like life is just happening to you, minimalism fights all that. You make decisions on everything. What is worth keeping? What is dragging me down? What will make my life better? You gain a sense of awareness that carries into everything. You become aware of the time, space, money, and mental energy you are wasting and it becomes a challenge to put everything to better use. I know I'm building it up, but heck this stuff kinda opens your mind.
    Virtue is its own reward.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    its all over bud who cares

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pick a skill you want to learn

learn it

Don't ask yourself this question next year.
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000)
    This post is relatable as I am going back to school myself at 32 years old...... I have a decent job but hate it and am going the nursing route myself. By the time I graduate I will be 36-37 as I am balacing a full time job. I will be old as fukk but need to make changes.....wish the best for you.

DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DubV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never too late, brah. I didn't get "real" job/career until I was 29. Was stuck living paycheck to paycheck years before that.

bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananastand11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xMenace View Post
    This post is relatable as I am going back to school myself at 32 years old...... I have a decent job but hate it and am going the nursing route myself. By the time I graduate I will be 36-37 as I am balacing a full time job. I will be old as fukk but need to make changes.....wish the best for you.
    In the same boat bro..

Went the military route directly after high school. F'd my arm and med discharged 2 years later and have just held down varying office jobs since then.

About to turn 33 and debating whether I can pull off part time study (have never studied since high school 15 years ago.. it is scaring the sh*T out of me to think I will be working full time and studying on top of that for the next 4-6 years or however long a f*cking distance degree takes)

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bananastand11 View Post
    In the same boat bro..

Went the military route directly after high school. F'd my arm and med discharged 2 years later and have just held down varying office jobs since then.

About to turn 33 and debating whether I can pull off part time study (have never studied since high school 15 years ago.. it is scaring the sh*T out of me to think I will be working full time and studying on top of that for the next 4-6 years or however long a f*cking distance degree takes)
    Did you end up with the GI Bill?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dyee4613 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    pick a skill you want to learn

learn it

Don't ask yourself this question next year.
    This. It isn't easy but you need to spend some time soul searching and figuring out what you want to do. From there, it's just a matter of spending the time to gain competency at it. The sadness you're feeling isn't because you're not accomplishing much it's because you don't have anything to work towards. It will suck at the start but if it is something you really want to do/learn spending the time won't be that bad.

BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BronsonStorm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was 30 years old been stuck in the same job for four years which didn't have much prospect of promotion, my degree was History & Politics so wasn't very useful for job prospects.

Had a career change into Project Management and now its four years later and my salary is more than doubled from my old job.

The prospect of going back to school to put more money into another degree didn't appeal to me at all.

elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) elmanlet will become famous soon enough. (+50)

In for answers. I am on the exact same boat. Same age and with a worthless degree in BS Management. Have only ever managed to work labor jobs and can't seem to get any administrative or white collar work. At the same time, I am not too sure I want to do that type of work.

Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100) Babyrhino97 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bitcoin bro