Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Duh!

Jesus you're still thick, you are basically saying the same thing I was alluding to with my initial comment. Glad you see things my way, now lets move on. lol

Here is one for you and you may even get to use the Commie word....

No COVID-19 vaccine, no normal life, UK minister suggests

People who refuse a vaccine for COVID-19 could find normal life curtailed as restaurants, bars, cinemas and sports venues could block entry to those who don’t have proof they are inoculated, Britain’s new vaccine minister said on Monday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...source=twitter
    Biden should love that one?

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    I'd like to see that also, as the UK government is losing millions of £ every week that pubs are shut.

On average for every pint sold in a pub, 54 pence goes to the government in tax!!
    Just lol if you think any governments have been in charge in any country in 2020.

Brb wrecking economies
    Brb destroying businesses
    Brb destroying facial recognition abilities (and thus making crime fighting and anti-terrorism difficult?)
    Brb skyrocketing unemployment
    Brb compete disregard of civil/human rights and liberties
    Brb complete disregard of previous legislation (looking at you especially France)
    Brb anti-human measures
    Brb causing major issues for law enforcement and the intelligence and security services

Just lol if you think "governments" are "in charge"
    Planes were flying in 60,000BC and interstellar space travel was popular in 48,000BC

Extraterrestrials arrive on Earth in 2021 and insist they received powerful signals from Earth circa 260,000 years ago.
    *Karma-is-coming Crew*
    *Little-to-no caffeine-and-only-tea Crew*
    *Never-trust-a-nation-with-no-immigration-control Crew
    *Circumcised-as-a-newborn-or-maybe-as-an-infant Crew
    *Aspiring Sasquatch Crew*
    *All-natural-male Crew*
    *1/4 Syrian Crew*
    #ThirdWorldWarCrew

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alexftmuk View Post
    i think in scotland you can but not 100 % on that i know supermarkets are selling booze
    The last time I was in the United Kingdom (and still drinking alcohol), you couldn't buy booze in supermarkets.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000) Alexftmuk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    The last time I was in the United Kingdom (and still drinking alcohol), you couldn't buy booze in supermarkets.
    when was that the only time they dont sell it was on a Sundays years ago now you can buy it after 10 .30 am also the law is different in Scotland

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about Off Licenses?
    They *almost* don't exist any more, since big supermarkets put almost all of them out of business, very rare business now. There's one not far from me and pleased to say it remained open during lockdowns 1 and 2 as an (obviously!) essential shop

Supermarkets and smaller stores can still sell alcohol. No UK politicians would dare suggest otherwise, restrictions on pubs has been exceptional, I never expected them to be able to restrict them

Wow, when the hell was that? Must have been a very long time since you've been over. After Covid is over you should travel more, there are some great parts of UK and it's so varied, way more so than most countries
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Bodyweight 72kg (20/01/2021)

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Riots for sure.
    Imagine a country full of pissed off men the size of Ken Patera throwing big rocks!

It would make the McDonalds 1984 incident child’s play.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Alcohol sales (pubs, bars, restaurants etc) in Wales banned from Friday.

Wha??????

That's going to be the final bail in the coffin for a lot of pubs, they've not exactly had a great year so far and this might finish many of them off.

Merry Christmas
    Aside from drinking there isn't much more to do in Wales, hopefully the population doesn't put up with this over reach.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Would be interesting to see the data correlation between alcohol sales from pubs and the effects on Covid spread.

This seems more down to personal opinions on what people should be doing with their own time and not backed by scientific analysis of the spread of Covid.

Measures that actually go towards limiting the spread of Covid - I can listen to. However using the virus as a means of manipulating the population in to different behavior - nope.
    There hasn't been any correlation studies to show a connection between bars and restaurants with covid.

I can see how a crowded bar with drunks can contribute to the spread of the virus. A drink or two with a meal doesn't make sense.
    Seriously? A drink or 2 with a meal doesn't make sense?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

This takes some intelligence, humor, EQ, and writing abilities. You have none of these.
    If you don’t think my counter names like Empty Pockets, Tot Pockets, Lurch are not humorous, then I question if you even have a sense of humor? Hell, I can even admit “half pint” is about right for me. until I get my Dead’s up well over 500# anyway.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Aside from drinking there isn't much more to do in Wales, hopefully the population doesn't put up with this over reach.

There hasn't been any correlation studies to show a connection between bars and restaurants with covid.

Seriously? A drink or 2 with a meal doesn't make sense?
    Not selling alcohol to a person having a drink or two with a meal in a restaurant or pub doesn't make sense.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Do your part, don't be a #maskhole

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... Wow, when the hell was that? Must have been a very long time since you've been over. After Covid is over you should travel more, there are some great parts of UK and it's so varied, way more so than most countries
    The last time I was in England and still drinking was in the 60's, but I lived in England in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. I grew up in England and I have relatives everywhere.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alcohol sales (pubs, bars, restaurants etc) in Wales banned from Friday.

Wha??????

That's going to be the final bail in the coffin for a lot of pubs, they've not exactly had a great year so far and this might finish many of them off.

Merry Christmas
    Bro...
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 43, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Not at all true, especially if you are on the hunt for beaver

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If you don’t think my counter names like Empty Pockets, Tot Pockets, Lurch are not humorous, then I question if you even have a sense of humor? Hell, I can even admit “half pint” is about right for me. until I get my Dead’s up well over 500# anyway.
    I am sure there are some on this board who do find you humorous; just not necessarily in the way you intend.
    "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."- Ben Franklin

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    Just lol if you think any governments have been in charge in any country in 2020.

Brb wrecking economies
    Brb destroying facial recognition abilities (and thus making crime fighting and anti-terrorism difficult?)
    Brb complete disregard of previous legislation (looking at you especially France)
    Brb anti-human measures
    Brb causing major issues for law enforcement and the intelligence and security services

Dude, chill and slow your roll. Close you eyes (after you read this) fill you lungs with air; hold; and then release slowly.

There.

This thread reminds me of a drinking game.

The Prince of Whales, lost his tails, calls number 2.....

Nay.......

Who........

drink (3 was late on Nay).

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am sure there are some on this board who do find you humorous; just not necessarily in the way you intend.
    dwanejohnstone_standingclapping.gif

Nay.......

Who........

drink (3 was late on Nay).
    kinda catchy. Got a youtube link?

wait. nevermind.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

kinda catchy. Got a youtube link?

wait. nevermind.

Wait, I'm willing to wager this is a real game, LOL.

Wait, I'm willing to wager this is a real game, LOL.
    Dude, I wish you would chill more and be like this. I know there's a brain in there, but I also see pain in your heart.

You cant let that $hit control you, man. You're better than that.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sharia is in the Quran, so I doubt faithful Muslims would speak out against it.
    No it's not.

That's like saying the Christian Bible called for the Crusades.

Is there any end to your trolling?
    Bro with mattbro95

RIP: Dirty South Crew

Post Workout Commando Crew

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Brb wrecking economies
    Brb anti-human measures

Reading comprehension = zero

relax and try not to get so angry with your little self.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

I'm feeling a bit stupid and scared to ask, but what's meant here by "Brb" at the start of each line
    Be right back? Big red Button? bathroom break?

Sheesh... these "kids" and their abbreviations

Again I'm being stupid because I'm not following that, maybe I could google it. FWIW the most dangerous drinking game (or maybe drinking culture) I've experienced is the watering can. This entirely non covid compliant game features a plastic watering can, maybe about 6 litres (gallon and a half)with just spout (no rose) which optionally has the crest of a club/society/unit on the side of it, typically it involves the whole bar in a small place or a very large group of people. It doesn't work unless done with a lot of people. It is done as a minor addition to normal drinking not the main focus.

At the start someone has it filled with beer maybe someone who lost a forfeit and this works best in cheap or subsidised bars. Once the can is filled it is offered to someone, if they accept can only drink one single-continuous draft, but they can have as much as they're able/want. If they drain it dry: the previous person has to pay for a complete refill, if not they must offer it to the next person. So it you accept it and it feels light you it's in your interest to try to down it in one or the next person might finish it. You are not allowed to inspect or question how much is left in it.

On occasion you will have to refill it, but it pays to be able to drink (for free) huge drafts non stop. Since this is on top of usual drinking as the can moves about the bar, it really encourages beer drinking. These days hygiene concerns, price of beer and political correctness probably make it rare
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 12-01-2020 at 03:02 AM.

HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000) HannoCometh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    Reading comprehension = zero

relax and try not to get so angry with your little self.
    Just lol if you think "governments" would make "laws" to tell you to put on masks and make "laws" to destroy their own country. Just lol

I'm sure the folks in Waco had a "government" too.

Just lol
    Planes were flying in 60,000BC and interstellar space travel was popular in 48,000BC

Extraterrestrials arrive on Earth in 2021 and insist they received powerful signals from Earth circa 260,000 years ago.
    *Karma-is-coming Crew*
    *All-natural-male Crew*
    *1/4 Syrian Crew*
    #ThirdWorldWarCrew

I'm feeling a bit stupid and scared to ask, but what's meant here by "Brb" at the start of each line

Asks what brb means

You, sir, might just be an impostor!

*Karma-is-coming Crew*
    *All-natural-male Crew*
    *1/4 Syrian Crew*
    #ThirdWorldWarCrew

Asks what brb means

You, sir, might just be an impostor!
    I'm an entirely automated Russian troll-bot
    Edit: I don't big MISC, maybe that explains it?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BRB = Bando Reads Braille
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Big Red Button- That's what it meant during the cold war

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back in the 1990's government tried to ban alcohol in USSR. Here is a little clip of what happened when it was brought back lol. That huge line is for vodka. So you all don't have that bad in Wales lol

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back in the 1990's government tried to ban alcohol in USSR. Here is a little clip of what happened when it was brought back lol. That huge line is for vodka. So you all don't have that bad in Wales lol

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post

That's like Americans waiting to buy toilet paper in 2020