Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100)

Why are they like this?

I have this situation where I got treated badly by this family, which is my father's brother's son and his mother.

The cousin in the last 7 years, he has given me the silent treatment by talking to everyone else expect me in the family, I could be sitting next to him in the room but he will never talk to me and he deliberately ostracises me. And when they come to my house they act like I'm nothing and ostracise me.

The cousin is manipulative, acts manipulative, a sly person, a bully. He deliberately wanted to make me squirm, make me feel awkward.

He has put me down, belittled me, they put me down indirectly, took digs, goodness knows how much over the years they've slated me behind my back.

His little brother last year when I started talking, he said "I don't care" and indirectly put me down.

They are cruel and do not know me. If I am come to their house, the cousin acts childish like making a child's voice to his brother.

They wish to undermine, condense, silence. And they have lied about me. They wish to control. His mother puts me down indirecly on whatsapp.

They already know I've done well, going ahead in life, perhaps leaving them behind. They do not wish to hear anything positive.

I am cutting them out(I think they know, but they still disrespect, which shows they care a lot about me). I don't care and moving on.

They think any success is by cheating, bribing, think I'm lying and like they don't care at all.

They are sly people who do not wish to hear anything positive, give the silent treatment, make digs and manipulative. I have a better future, they know it(do not ever wish to ask me). They are cruel. They wanted to silence.

The cousin enjoyed bullying, making me feel awkward for a time, but now he knows I've done well and they are the ones who care, need to show me up, keep up appearances, act like they don't care, I'm sure it makes them feel awkward by me now. I'm showing them up, leaving them behind and they know it. They want to do something, but people will know it is their problem, they're jealous.

The way the cousin and his family have treated me, you'd want to shut them up and give them a fiesting of a lifetime.

Why do these people act like this? They do not ever wish to see me do better, have power over them?
    Last edited by Mega9; 11-30-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100) Mega9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bump.

Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't you already make a thread about this a while ago? I could have sworn I've read this exact situation elsewhere. To answer you if you are being serious: they don't wanna see you do good in life. It's as simple as that. Jealousy is a strong emotion felt by a lot of humans and some people have no control over their emotions.
    -Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

-Bulwark against Communism/Marxism and all other far-left ideology.

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear diary...
    New York