bossmantyler is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink Since BCAAs are said useless what would be a good zero calorie fruit drink mix?

I’ve read on forums and the general idea is that BCAAs are useless if you get enough of the right foods which most of us do (yeah I’m sure there’s a few of you who would argue that) but overall what’s a good tasting drink mix that’s not any more unhealthy than a BCAA mix. I want something cheaper since it’s a “waste of money “ to buy bcaas..

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BCAAs do have calories. It's a technicality that they're not listed on the label.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mio or True Citrus are pretty decent and easy to find.
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

Not all who wonder are last...