Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100)

Has anyone here grown out of bodybuilding/gym/lifestyle? (Srs)

I'm 26 and i've grown out of bodybuilding

I mean yea it's fun and i like going to the gym but i just feel like a degenerate. I used to care SO much about aesthetics and getting a pump and protein etc now it's almost cringe.

I just thik to myself i'd much rather focus on career, making money etc... Imagine the lifestyle, Golf, Travelling, Wine tasting etc

VS

Posting selfies on instagram in a stringer and thinking ur a sick kunt

cringe as ****, even "pros" i see at the gym aka meatheads "athletes" they call themselves posting selfies on gram etc... holy cringe... senior executives must laugh at these nobodies.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most people grow out of the kind of obsession you're referring to in their early 20s, if they even really subsribed to it in the first place. Which I don't think many do. The vast majority of gym goers don't post on instagram, I would hope

FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100) FeelSadbutOk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Most people grow out of the kind of obsession you're referring to in their early 20s, if they even really subsribed to it in the first place. Which I don't think many do. The vast majority of gym goers don't post on instagram, I would hope
    Cringe as fark man srs
    what was i thinking man i shoulda focussed on other ****

i see 30 year old dudes still posting selfies etc gym etc

absolute nobodies.

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'll always lift

but yeh i don't give a fuk about being shredded or how much i lift anymore

i think the guys at my age obsessing about it, posting chit on insta are pathetic tbh

edit: also once you reach genetic potential, it's like there's not much else to achieve, 'oh ill get my bench up to 350 instead of 315, that'll make a big difference to my life'

Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    i'll always lift

but yeh i don't give a fuk about being shredded or how much i lift anymore

i think the guys at my age obsessing about it, posting chit on insta are pathetic tbh
    agree man, absolute nobodies... peasant people (serious)

kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's how high school to college age kids think

it goes away for most people after that

they're the target market for gym clothing & supplement companies
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win."
    "It’s pretty good, it’s bland, but it’s not bad"

- Jason Genova

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No ****hot

This is sandman’s alt btw lmfao
    Last edited by gesten; 11-29-2020 at 03:41 AM.

Originally Posted by gesten View Post
    No ****hot

This is sandman’s alt btw lmfao

Gtfo with ur negetive ass and become the true beta provider like you were meant to be

Stop tryin to bring other dudes down to ur level man lmfao

bro ur a retard, enjoy being a nobody in the gym being jacked and shredded picking up trashy gym hoes

us executive bros laugh at u

brb travelling to italy
    brb still aesthetic
    brb 100k + a year
    brb money
    brb nice cars

lol peasant

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're the same creepy dudes that go regularly clubbing in their 30s trying to pick up college girls

They're the same creepy dudes that go regularly clubbing in their 30s trying to pick up college girls
    i went to the arnold fitness expo and it was in that moment i realised wtf am i doing here i dont give a **** about these bodybuilders or supps these people are legit degenerates srs

andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andyray has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also these guys who are obsessed with being jacked/shredded on instagram think they're inspiring others

no one gives a chit about your abs, do you care about some random guys body? no, so why the fuk would anyone care about yours

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    nope because im a degenerate who needs structure in his life
    Official LTC representative

also these guys who are obsessed with being jacked/shredded on instagram think they're inspiring others

no one gives a chit about your abs, do you care about some random guys body? no, so why the fuk would anyone care about yours
    Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
    nope because im a degenerate who needs structure in his life
    '

Yea i can tell by ur avi cell tech + tattoos
    loooools

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao this dude is 31 and can slay you’re wifey in a ons in a heart beat from bod alone

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwRihQDeA1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7idjrpDw7i/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7YgRKCDql6/

Jealous beta provider

Originally Posted by NextPound View Post
    I grew out of my obsession of making money. Now I am focused on getting healthy and building the body.

OP. Go make money and come back and realize health matters.

PS wealth doesn’t buy happiness.
    No i mean, there's nothing wrong with working out and looking good but ****ing lol at obsessing over it and buying the latelst gear taking cell tech posting selfies on gram etc

strong losers.

Originally Posted by gesten View Post
    Lmao this dude is 31 and can slay you’re wifey in a ons in a heart beat

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwRihQDeA1/

Jealous beta provider
    yea then u see him irl and he is just a pleb at the gym with some loser job and drives a **** car and no one outside the gym or instagram gives a **** about his abs LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All the males in my family still lift at 50-60+ years old, each looks 20 years younger too
    Sig line can't be a novel

SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeakethTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can still work out while having a career. It's one of the best ways to keep up a healthy level of physical activity. As long as you're disciplined, train efficiently and don't mess around then you can get in a lot of exercise during the week through your workout routine without spending your life in the gym. With that said, doing 6-day splits and juicing while working full time is kind of cringe.

Originally Posted by JungleJenetics View Post
    All the males in my family still lift at 50-60+ years old, each looks 20 years younger too
    i'm not saying that lifting is bad im just saying its cringe as to take it full srs post selfies on gram etc after a certain age mane

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FeelSadbutOk View Post
    '

Yea i can tell by ur avi cell tech + tattoos
    loooools
    getting another one soon too

once a degenerate always a degenerate boyo
    Official LTC representative

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its good to stay in shape man says alot about a person imo

socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That’s why I only do calisthenics and cardio now

Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    its good to stay in shape man says alot about a person imo

yea nothing wrong with lifting

but lmfao at taking it so srlsy

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes it can seem hollow and pointless but overall staying healthy is good, even if it's not lifting you should get some form of exercise and try to not eat crappy food every damned Day
    Person

Originally Posted by Supaduck0 View Post
    Sometimes it can seem hollow and pointless but overall staying healthy is good, even if it's not lifting you should get some form of exercise and try to not eat crappy food every damned Day
    yea but im talking about obsessing over it wearing stringers etc all the gear instagram etc cringe af

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went into GNC the other day to grab some protons. There was a younger girl in there talking to the cashier about how one of the girls at the gym who are influencers and one of them was picked up by gymshark. That was me about 3,000 red and black pills ago.
    No signature

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've given up everything that isn't functional IRL.

I go low reps (3-6) on squat, deadlift, military press, pullup, and bench. Everything else is targeted towards the core. Everything useless, IE lateral raises, chest flies, shrugs, are cut out.

The rest of the time is spend on cardio.

The diet is what the body is asking for. If I'm hungry, I eat. Protein is around 80-100g.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No way I'll give up bodybuilding
    Worst jew in the world.

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    Went into GNC the other day to grab some protons. There was a younger girl in there talking to the cashier about how one of the girls at the gym who are influencers and one of them was picked up by gymshark. That was me about 3,000 red and black pills ago.
    Just lol at the term "influencers" to describe these social media parasites
    Person

Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Toker095 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpeakethTruth View Post
    You can still work out while having a career. It's one of the best ways to keep up a healthy level of physical activity. As long as you're disciplined, train efficiently and don't mess around then you can get in a lot of exercise during the week through your workout routine without spending your life in the gym. With that said, doing 6-day splits and juicing while working full time is kind of cringe.
    How so? That's my goal. It'd be even more fun if it was a high paying job.
    Man Utd cru
    LTC cru
    "They'll be singing Kumbaya to the beat pulse of my cock" - jbw. circa 2011