Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face So is that Sekiro game doable?

I recently beat Dark Souls 3 which was hard af, then I did Bloodborne which was considerably easier....

Sekiro though, even the basic enemies are pissing me off. Right now I beat Lady Butterfly and the guy on the horse by the castle, how much harder does the game get? I literally had to buy a new controller because my old one had a minor defect on the LB button which was messing up my timing with deflections.

This chit makes DMC and Ninja Gaiden feel like tutorials
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it gets easier the more you play. it's funny you say bloodborne was easier than ds3, but if you would've played bloodborne first you would've said the opposite, especially since bloodborne is faster and doesn't give you a shield.

basically ds3 leveled you up; you'll do the same in sekiro. there's a few surprises with some of the bosses too after you beat them lmao
    hiya
    PSN: med171

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I liked sekiro the most of all the souls like games. The combat is exceptional and the bosses are so unique.

The game doesn't really get much easier IMO. It is more like you get better with parrying and defending the more you play. But for example even the monsters later get harder and I pretty much tried exploring everything.

The most difficult bosses for me was demon of hatred and the last boss which took me long time lol.
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it gets easier once you get used to the combat. i also played ds3 and ds1 remastered before sekiro, still got my ass kicked by basic bosses

some tips:

- learn the deflect timings (not as punishing as parrying in souls)
    - don't spam attack (always be ready to deflect)
    - don't dodge like you would roll in souls (iirc i never used the dodge mechanic)
    - no need to use prosthetic tools really, but they can be useful

that reminds me, i should probably check out the new "DLC" some day. also charmless runs are very fun

Originally Posted by bemyguest View Post
    The most difficult bosses for me was demon of hatred and the last boss which took me long time lol.
    phuck demon of hatred dude... always hated those big monster bosses and didn't bother killing midir in ds3 either. those are the only two bosses i just can't bring myself to grind. sekiro's final boss is pretty nice though, feels like a real pvp fight with a sekiro god
    Last edited by faithbrah; 11-29-2020 at 04:05 AM.

CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you beat ds3 without summons Sekiro is def doable. Sekiro is about as hard as the dlcs for ds3, which is a notch or two above the base game (especially ringed city).

Sekiro final boss and one before him are insane but even they start to become predictable once you fight enough times. The umbrella tool was super useful for those 2.

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bloodborne isn't easier than DS3, you just got better at Soulsborne games.

I had to relearn a lot of habits that are good for DS and BB that are good for those games that didn't work in Sekiro - dodging being the biggest one.

Sekiro was the least fun of them all for me, personally, but opinions differ.

I platinumed BB without summons and beat all of DS3s bosses (still haven't beat some DLC bosses wo summons yet) and I made it thru Sekiro. I personally found it harder than those games but if you can beat them you can beat this.
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sekiro is the easiest IMO. Once you realize you can basically spam the parry, the game becomes trivial.

Bloodborne was by far the hardest of the bunch and you already beat that.

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by angelfire2005 View Post
    it gets easier the more you play. it's funny you say bloodborne was easier than ds3, but if you would've played bloodborne first you would've said the opposite, especially since bloodborne is faster and doesn't give you a shield.

basically ds3 leveled you up; you'll do the same in sekiro. there's a few surprises with some of the bosses too after you beat them lmao
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    it gets easier once you get used to the combat. i also played ds3 and ds1 remastered before sekiro, still got my ass kicked by basic bosses

some tips:

- learn the deflect timings (not as punishing as parrying in souls)
    - don't spam attack (always be ready to deflect)
    - don't dodge like you would roll in souls (iirc i never used the dodge mechanic)
    - no need to use prosthetic tools really, but they can be useful

that reminds me, i should probably check out the new "DLC" some day. also charmless runs are very fun

phuck demon of hatred dude... always hated those big monster bosses and didn't bother killing midir in ds3 either. those are the only two bosses i just can't bring myself to grind. sekiro's final boss is pretty nice though, feels like a real pvp fight with a sekiro god
    Originally Posted by CHARBACK View Post
    If you beat ds3 without summons Sekiro is def doable. Sekiro is about as hard as the dlcs for ds3, which is a notch or two above the base game (especially ringed city).

Sekiro final boss and one before him are insane but even they start to become predictable once you fight enough times. The umbrella tool was super useful for those 2.
    Originally Posted by MrBourbon View Post
    Bloodborne isn't easier than DS3, you just got better at Soulsborne games.

I had to relearn a lot of habits that are good for DS and BB that are good for those games that didn't work in Sekiro - dodging being the biggest one.

Sekiro was the least fun of them all for me, personally, but opinions differ.

I platinumed BB without summons and beat all of DS3s bosses (still haven't beat some DLC bosses wo summons yet) and I made it thru Sekiro. I personally found it harder than those games but if you can beat them you can beat this.
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    Sekiro is the easiest IMO. Once you realize you can basically spam the parry, the game becomes trivial.

Bloodborne was by far the hardest of the bunch and you already beat that.

I actually made it all the way to the nameless king in DS3 without upgrading my estus flasks because I didn’t know you could upgrade them with the bone things. I went through the game not reading any descriptions for any items until I was about to quit the game.

I went on youtube looking for tips and I noticed these guys estus was healing like 3/4 of the health while mine were healing 1/10 i was like the fack!!!! Then i found this discovery. It literally makes the game easy mode

Also I feel Bloodborne is easier because the enemies have more predictable patterns, in DS3 it feels like a human is controlling the bosses.
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost have the platinum trophy for Sekiro , it's so much fun. Sekiro > Bloodborne
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes it is. I have all but two achievements for Sekiro on Steam, and the only reason I don't have the last two is that quite frankly I didn't feel like beating the game for the 7th or 8th time. Like w/ any Soulsborne games, you just get better by playing the game (i.e. by "gitting gud").

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was about to make this same thread lol also coming from DSIII and I'm at couple hours in after beating horse guy outside the castle... I dont know if I can make it.. I didn't fight any butterfly lady tho maybe I missed her.

I reached a point where most end paths are boss fight and each is harder than the last. Getting my first 4 beads was a PITA, I gotta git gudder, Those ashin warriors are almost as hard as bosses.

PS I agree BB is the easier of the bunch, I beat DSIII mostly without help, except for a couple bosses I didn't wanna put on the time, Sister Friede and the bat prince from ringed city. Also didn't bother with Midir lol
    Last edited by DASBUNKER; 11-29-2020 at 08:44 PM.

KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Played Ds1- 3 however i never got the satisfaction out of those games as i did with Sekiro.

once you learn the fights and can beat it without taking any damage its a great feeling. Literallly when they say "git gud" and you do this game becomes quite fair. my tip is to focus on parrying, dont dodge

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    I was about to make this same thread lol also coming from DSIII and I'm at couple hours in after beating horse guy outside the castle... I dont know if I can make it.. I didn't fight any butterfly lady tho maybe I missed her.
    she's optional but teaches you a lot (hint: NPC a bit before the chained ogre)

just keep playing and the combat will "click" for you at some point

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s doable but it’s a much different game from Dark Souls and Bloodborne. You can’t dodge through everything you have to learn how to parry to git gud. I beat every boss in DS 1-3 and Booodborne without summoning and it still took me like 10-15 hours to git gud at Sekiro. Just keep playing it will eventually click
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My order was Dark Souls (only got as far as killing the two bell tower demons), Dark Souls 3 (summonless and killed optional bosses non DLC), Sekiro, and currently Bloodborne.

To me, Sekiro is EASILY the hardest from what I've played. I wondered how the fuk I was even going to beat it. I knew I wanted to and fel complelled to, but Sekiro will kick your fukking s so hard. Don't fret though. We both made it harder for ourselves. Lady Butterfly is actually meant to be a mid game boss, so we were at a disadvantage from the beginning. I think if you killed her at this point of the game, you'll beat this thing man. Not every boss is ball crunchingly hard, but there will be a few that burn themselves into memory.

For all the difficulty though, you eventually really understand how you're supposed to play, and it gets way more fun. You pretty much HAVE to unlearn Dark Souls habits. Other than checking your corners, none of it matters. You have to be AGRESSIVE in his game, and you have to learn to deflect. You'll get it man.

And if you go down the most common ending path, sweet baby Jesus. Prepare yourself for one of the best and hardest bosses of all time ded serious.

"Hesitation is defeat" - The guy who chits on your corpse

Spoiler!
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked sekiro the most of all the souls like games. The combat is exceptional and the bosses are so unique.

The game doesn't really get much easier IMO. It is more like you get better with parrying and defending the more you play. But for example even the monsters later get harder and I pretty much tried exploring everything.

Those were the two hardest for me as well. Actually ended up cheesing demon because it pissed me off so much. Would never even dream of disrespecting the final boss by looking for cheese though. I know you understand.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

I think combat truly "clicks" at the first rematch.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ninja Gaiden Black is one of my all time favorite games and I beat dark souls 1, 2 and 3 without summons. I also got all achievements for cuphead so I thought I liked difficult games. I couldn't get past the first boss in Sekiro and uninstalled it. It's like the game actually hates you for buying it.
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    Ninja Gaiden Black is one of my all time favorite games and I beat dark souls 1, 2 and 3 without summons. I also got all achievements for cuphead so I thought I liked difficult games. I couldn't get past the first boss in Sekiro and uninstalled it. It's like the game actually hates you for buying it.
    It isn't that hard man damn. Some Cuphead bosses are harder than the easier Sekiro bosses.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    It isn't that hard man damn. Some Cuphead bosses are harder than the easier Sekiro bosses.
    I gotta try it again. I think all my dark souls experience was actually a hindrance.
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000) AndyKerrison is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Played a lot of the other souls games but wasn't a fan of Sekiro. I've completed DS1-3 and BB multiple times, including a SL1 run on DS3 and BL4 (non-DLC) run on BB.

I got the hang of Sekiro okay once I realised you can mostly just spam the parry button, but it never hooked me. It probably doesn't help that I've no interest in the whole samurai theme, but the bosses all just felt like multi-phase high-damage HP sponges, which is a really cheap way to add difficulty. I got as far as the final boss, then decided I just didn't want to put any more hours into it. Maybe one day I'll revisit it, but probably not.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm starting to get the hang of it, but damn there is no space to chill out, it's one boss after another. Beating a boss is satisfying af tho

Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    I gotta try it again. I think all my dark souls experience was actually a hindrance.
    Yeah, the whole playstyle changed up and required more aggression. You are pretty much required to master the block/parry/mikiri counter mechanics to win.
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    I'm starting to get the hang of it, but damn there is no space to chill out, it's one boss after another. Beating a boss is satisfying af tho
    Most of the bosses you're gonna fight next will be easier than her. Some of the mini bosses though.......

I mean, at least you can avoid some of them.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    none of these games are "hard" lol

MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBourbon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Damn bro you are hardcore
    Smooth Seas don't make Strong Sailors. Keep your head up.

MrWhiskey24 for jolly cooperation (PS)

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is hard as fuk but not impossible, I recently finished the game, when i started i struggled beating even normal enemies but after a while the combat starts making sense and it gets easier, i beat all soulsborne games before so i was trying to play with the same style and the bosses wrecked me, in Sekiro you need to be more agressive, you need to atack the enemy as soon as you get a chance until you get deflected and then try to deflect as soon as you can and atack again, hestitation is defeat as one of the npcs states, stealth is also something you need to use a lot, especially during those mini bosses fights were you have lots of enemies beating you at the same time, if you can beat the purple ninja in Hirata Estate and Lady Butterfly without cheesing them you should be good to go imo, the game was great, it is the only soulsborne game im bothering to run a NG+ instead of just watching the endings i missed on youtube, the bosses are challenging but rewarding, beating the final boss was glorious, i think Sekiro's last boss is the best soulsborne boss i have fought

for me the most difficult boss was Owl Father, i struggled a lot but the fight was so good it didn't become a chore, the demon of hatred wasn't that hard imo, i just fought him bloodborne style and managed to beat it after a couple of tries, the last boss was awesome, the fight was so good and fun i didn't want it to end
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    Almost have the platinum trophy for Sekiro , it's so much fun. Sekiro > Bloodborne
    this, i enjoyed Sekiro more than bloodborne, dunno why it doesnt gets the hype that Bloodborne gets, maybe it's all the japanese stuff

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sekiro is easier.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonnybrah View Post
    i enjoyed Sekiro more than bloodborne, dunno why it doesnt gets the hype that Bloodborne gets, maybe it's all the japanese stuff
    If only bloodborne were on steam...

angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) angelfire2005 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    If only bloodborne were on steam...
    Yeah for real. Bloodborne is still the only game I have ever platinum'd in my entire history of owning Playstations. I played that game so much I could even do the speedrun skips into the forest.

I was gonna buy a PS5 since I read it had backwards compatibility, then I learned Bloodborne was still locked at 30 fps. Wtf
    hiya
    PSN: med171