Zil1010 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need some advice

Hello people!

I need some advice. I'm 5'3, weight 135lbs, eat about 1300 cals on avg. I'm a beginner, and usually workout about 3 times a week. Due to quarantine, I can't go to the gym but I do own some 20lb weights which I use for arms, and leg workouts. For core, I'll usually concentrate on calisthenics. I'll usually do about 30 mins of arms, core, or legs. My usual workouts will be something like 30mins of arms, 30 mins of core, and then 20 mins of cardio. And then I'll rotate the parts I'll focus on. I've been at it since August, and dropped a pants size already. I've also noticed some gains, and increased strength. However, I'm having trouble cutting. What is the best course of action if I'm trying to build muscle and look cut? I don't want to be skinny muscular, but rather something in between Erin Stern and Brooke Ence.
    What should my macros be? My workouts? And my cals?

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why are you having trouble cutting? are you not losing weight? adjust your calories so that you're losing about a pound per week

macros 0.7g & 0.4g of protein and fat minimum, respectively, per pound of bodyweight, then fill the rest with whatever

i googled the names you mentioned, and i know you didn't mean it literally, but that type of physique takes years of hard work to achieve. you're bound to look a bit small after your first cut (= defined but not very muscular) unless you have enormous amounts of muscle mass somehow

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    i googled the names you mentioned, and i know you didn't mean it literally, but that type of physique takes years of hard work to achieve.
    Plus, in both cases, absolutely massive amounts of drugs. Forget about looking like either of those women, OP. Otherwise, faithbrah’s right. You need to lower your calories if you’re not losing weight.