ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Any Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming brahs here?

I'm thinking about relocating to one of these four states for career/life purposes and I was wondering if any of you had advice/tips? Thanks

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ApeXXXPredator View Post
    I'm thinking about relocating to one of these four states for career/life purposes and I was wondering if any of you had advice/tips? Thanks
    I lived in Great Falls Montana for a few months. The whole city is basically based around their airforce base. Kalispell/whitefish is a nice area. Driven through Billings probably 4-5 times and it seems like a dump.

Wyoming has Casper and Cheyenne and thats about it as far as cities go. The whole state is basically just farmland. Can drive through Casper in 5 minutes and Cheyenne in like 10. Theres only 60k people in Cheyenne so that should tell you something.

Not sure what you are planning to do or if you grew up in a small city or big city or what hobbies you have. I liked it because I like to snowboard, but beyond that I think there are better states.
    No signature

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do wyoming. Cheyenne is about an hour north of Denver so you could get to big city stuff pretty easily

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    I lived in Great Falls Montana for a few months. The whole city is basically based around their airforce base. Kalispell/whitefish is a nice area. Driven through Billings probably 4-5 times and it seems like a dump.

Wyoming has Casper and Cheyenne and thats about it as far as cities go. The whole state is basically just farmland. Can drive through Casper in 5 minutes and Cheyenne in like 10. Theres only 60k people in Cheyenne so that should tell you something.

Not sure what you are planning to do or if you grew up in a small city or big city or what hobbies you have. I liked it because I like to snowboard, but beyond that I think there are better states.
    I grew up in the Midwest but I live in a very democratic area and I want to get away from that and I also want to live around less people in general. Plus, I just need a change. And I think one of the fours states I named would be the best fit for me. I want more nature and less people, less stores, less traffic, less crime, etc.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cody, WY. Looks like MainStreet Disneyland but filled with people that actually care about America. Great food, people, and scenery. Live in CA, from Chicago, but the wife and I are planing on moving there. We had driven through it on our way up to Rushmore, and ate, talked to the people and knew it was for us. No masks, no shutdowns, just normal people that aren't telling you how to raise your kids. It was ranked the happiest to live in Wyoming

https://www.cityofcody-wy.gov
    https://www.codyyellowstone.org/see-do/
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 11-26-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ApeXXXPredator View Post
    I grew up in the Midwest but I live in a very democratic area and I want to get away from that and I also want to live around less people in general. Plus, I just need a change. And I think one of the fours states I named would be the best fit for me. I want more nature and less people, less stores, less traffic, less crime, etc.
    Those states will certainly get you further away from that depending on the city.
    No signature

Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    Do wyoming. Cheyenne is about an hour north of Denver so you could get to big city stuff pretty easily
    I don't really want to live anywhere near Denver to be perfectly frank.

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Rapid City, SD would be worth a look

Montana > Wyoming IMO. Billings probably wouldn’t be bad

Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    Rapid City, SD would be worth a look

Montana > Wyoming IMO. Billings probably wouldn’t be bad

I'm considering all four states. I wouldn't visit first or anything. Just drive out to that area get a feel for everything. I'm definitely ready for a change.

Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Rattelsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had a couple job assignments in Utah, but have travelled/vacationed in ID, MT and WY, which are my favorite places to travel in the summer.
    Utah is primarily a high desert state. WY seems mostly prairie (like Nebraska) with Rocky Mountains, west MT is Rocky Mountains (not been to east MT), Idaho is Rocky Mountains with high desert in the south and up to Hells Canyon.
    Rocky Mountains are absolutely freezing cold places. Be prepared for heavy rainfall, snow and wind. Even in the summer once that sun goes down, so does the temperature, and the winds.
    You will get a *lot * of sun year round in UT, also sun in the high desert areas of ID. The Rocky Mountain areas will have the most clouds for obvious reasons.
    If you need a world class airport, SLC is one of the best in the west. Also, due to population size, I would venture that would be where the highest concentration of job opportunities are.
    But if you can work from your home, then stay remote elsewhere in a small town. Unless you need access to shopping, hospitals or amenities. In that case, closer to a big city or at least a large town. Cheyenne or Boise or CDA.
    Hard to say really, without more info on what matters to you most and what your deal-breakers are. What industry are you in? Do you have a family or flying solo? Want to off-grid it, farm it, or be connected to power, and small-town it?

See post here for more on UT:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1620752471
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1622243311

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into South Dakota. No state income tax, conservative, pro gun etc. I've never been there but the black hills area is supposed to be beautiful af