AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Calories in Nescafe instant coffee?

There's probably no reason to ask this, but I just wanna make sure.

I've searched how many calories Nescafe Brasero instant coffee has and I found it has 66 cals per 100 grams.

Though that is based purely on the actual powder, right? I've weighted my serving (2 teaspoons) and it has 5 grams, which comes to about 3 cals.

So if I am not mixing it with anything other than water, I am drinking only 3 calories, right?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    black coffee is almost calorie-free...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyBendy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    black coffee is almost calorie-free...
    Yeah, but I tought the instant coffee is different somehow.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AndyBendy View Post
    Yeah, but I tought the instant coffee is different somehow.
    nope
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm interested in knowing how much mg of caffeine per 5g Nescafe instant coffee has. I don't know why they don't list the caffeine content in coffee (and not just Nescafe, even Kenco). You can find something online but it's not clear.
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have the exact same coffee, one of the best out there

Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    i have the exact same coffee, one of the best out there
    I've been using this if I don't have time for a fresh brew:

They make a decaf one too

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I've been using this if I don't have time for a fresh brew:

They make a decaf one too
    looks very nice, i'd probably buy it if i found it at a store. this one is good too

more "chunky" unlike the powder-ish nescafe brasero, but then again i don't notice subtle taste differences in coffee

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xuerebx View Post
    I'm interested in knowing how much mg of caffeine per 5g Nescafe instant coffee has. I don't know why they don't list the caffeine content in coffee (and not just Nescafe, even Kenco). You can find something online but it's not clear.
    According to the USDA*, 1 rounded teaspoon of instant coffee (1.8 grams in weight) contains 57 mg of caffeine.

Nescafe is listed as 60 mg.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caf...coffee-instant

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    According to the USDA*, 1 rounded teaspoon of instant coffee (1.8 grams in weight) contains 57 mg of caffeine.

Nescafe is listed as 60 mg.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caf...coffee-instant
    Cheers. I do wonder why the info is not included with the other nutritional info on the label.
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".