petermorrice is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I take bodybuilding supplements?

Hello everyone,

I have to ask about my gym workout routine. I go to gym 4 or 5 days in a week and do some heavy workout but I am not a professional bodybuilder, I just want to maintain my body and muscles. Gym instructor suggested me to take some bodybuilding supplements but I don't want to take because I am afraid to take these type of artificial supplements. So guys please suggest me what should I take or not?
    Which stuff is good for weight gain?

MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaDFroG88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by petermorrice View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have to ask about my gym workout routine. I go to gym 4 or 5 days in a week and do some heavy workout but I am not a professional bodybuilder, I just want to maintain my body and muscles. Gym instructor suggested me to take some bodybuilding supplements but I don't want to take because I am afraid to take these type of artificial supplements. So guys please suggest me what should I take or not?
    Which stuff is good for weight gain?
    Cant go wrong with some BCAA, Whey Protein and Creatine....

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’d ask him to define what supplements he is talking about.

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Id start lightly with a protein powder and a joint supplement. The Protein to hit the target macros and help post workout with recovery.
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

Registered User brendonplunkett's Avatar
    brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100) brendonplunkett is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes plz tell me also about it.
    Thanks

BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100) BillyECarroll is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know that the best supplementation is just a great diet. Problem is my diet is not perfect working 9-5 and everything. Just kind of curious what supplements people take? I take the following: ON Whey (2 scoops morning 1.5 after lifting, cannot do casein makes me feel like ****) Currently Neurocore (not a big fan of preworkout supps but it helps me get motivated after being at work all day) Kirkland Multivitamin Flaxseed Oil BCAAs (Should I stop this since there's some in the ON Whey?)

Also, if you recommend adding something else let me know, but mainly just curious of other peoples supplementation.

beardyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MaDFroG88 View Post
    Cant go wrong with some BCAA, Whey Protein and Creatine....
    Is there a go to BCAA supplement people are using these days?