Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000) basedcap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Surely, his lack of success had nothing to do with the fact that he dresses like a female and literally carries a purse around with him everywhere. Surely. I'm also sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he completely randomly starts blathering FA virgin white knight talk at chicks on the street. Surely, it's *only* his height that was the issue.
    And the fact that he's 38 approaching college girls

Would work better on women his age

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sf813 View Post
    More beta and feminine than a tampax

And these are the type of manlet, bald, narrow shoulder, small dick white guys always on the internet about how they are "superior" race

You mad even this bald white manlet has more sexual value than you?

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by northernlights7 View Post
    Surely, his lack of success had nothing to do with the fact that he dresses like a female and literally carries a purse around with him everywhere. Surely. I'm also sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he completely randomly starts blathering FA virgin white knight talk at chicks on the street. Surely, it's *only* his height that was the issue.

manlet cope
    ***Canadian Crew***
    S 365 D 585 B 315
    misc resident sky tradie

Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread title should include q-ball too.

Only takes 1 in 100, fukn miscer PUA lmao...

His approach kinda sucks, he's lacking confidence.

Check out Chuck Paluhniuk's 'Choke' for some tips on random encounters... (puns intended).

Also don't open with an apology followed by a compliment on their beauty, Is this guy joking?

Better off negging but women respond best to authenticity and/or a man that is good at listening/responding, IMO, YMMV.

Also the man purse/satchel isn't helping at all, maybe try a fanny pack instead, lmao...

Good luck boyos, we all gonna make it.

I hope this helps at least one of you.
    Last edited by Merovingian11; 11-26-2020 at 05:50 AM.
    I have sampled every language and French is my favorite to curse in.

Kryptonite Crew

Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Poodleman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    His pick up lines are ****in dreadful. thats the real problem here
    Workout at home Crew
    Social Anxiety Crew
    First year of working out Crew
    '97 reppin Crew

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Slayermanlet View Post
    Mirin effort but stopping people in the street like that is just super cringe and socially retarded. Even seen one of my gigachad friends totally fail many times doing this, terrible strategy for normie guys.
    This. It's just strange behaviour.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    This. It's just strange behaviour.
    i don't think it's strange.

nor do i think women think it's strange. now, there are times when it's probably better not to - funeral? and he definitely shouldn't have been chasing in certain scenes

but if you see a bish you really want i don't think women DONT want you to talk to them. i think it would be fairly silly to be completely enamored by a girl, like she's your 10/10 and you make up an excuse NOT to talk to her. does it happen a lot? probably, because i don't think most men are walking around with the nuts to approach their 10/10.

he just needs to clearly state why he's there. i think women are, maybe if even incorrectly, taking offense because while he's introducing himself he's doing it reluctantly so there's a sense of "not being good enough" on their end. like "this guys not even into it"

i do think that is at least partly insecurity on their part because i think the guy is just unconfident but his lack of confidence definitely allows for that type of miscommunication

idk how to explain but i also agree with wanks up there. you have to be kinda spontaneous. doing this type of thing doesn't seem to be forbidden to me but i think it might solely be due to confidence and "know how". you walk around with a now how and gumption and are able to turn any moment into something worth something
    Last edited by propreffered7; 11-26-2020 at 06:10 AM.

ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

nor do i think women think it's strange. now, there are times when it's probably better not to - funeral?

but if you see a bish you really want i don't think women DONT want you to talk to them. i think it would be fairly silly to be completely enamored by a girl, like she's your 10/10 and you make up an excuse NOT to talk to her. does it happen a lot? probably, because i don't think most men are walking around with the nuts to approach their 10/10.

he just needs to clearly state why he's there. i think women are, maybe if even incorrectly, taking offense because while he's introducing himself he's doing it reluctantly so there's a sense of "not being good enough" on their end. like "this guys not even into it"

i do think that is at least partly insecurity on their part because i think the guy is just unconfident but his lack of confidence definitely allows for that type of miscommunication

idk how to explain but i also agree with wanks up there. you have to be kinda spontaneous. doing this type of thing doesn't seem to be forbidden to me but i think it might solely be due to confidence and "know how". you walk around with a now how and gumption and are able to turn any moment into something worth something
    Bro he was literally begging them to stop as they walked off. Dude is strange and has no self respect. These bishes could smell it on him.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ESlong View Post
    Bro he was literally begging them to stop as they walked off. Dude is strange and has no self respect. These bishes could smell it on him.
    it's funny. i literally edited that into my response a second ago. i def. don't think that was good

what i'm saying is i don't think "approaching" is weird. i do think the guy we're talking abouts execution was bad

i was just talking about the idea of approaching in general

i think you can meet lots of people that way and it's not inherently weird

Unmoggable Ass Pirate Slayermanlet's Avatar
    Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

nor do i think women think it's strange. now, there are times when it's probably better not to - funeral? and he definitely shouldn't have been chasing in certain scenes

No it is definitely strange

By all means smile at women or make chit chat/flirt at appropriate times or venues, but it is not normal behavior to ambush/stop people when they are walking down the street and haven't shown any interest in interacting with you. No normal person does that.

Nobody likes being stopped in the street. If a promoter or sales guy does it to me and I'm walking I literally shove them out of my way. It is the same for the average woman except more so because they are bothered by random guys constantly.

By all means do it if you want, there's something to be said for putting yourself out there and getting hardened to rejection etc. Just don't expect to get laid much or for people to not think you're wierd.
    Gymnastics / Oly Lifting / BJJ / Kickboxing /

*~UK Brah~*

If there's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's a train coming in the other direction

By all means do it if you want, there's something to be said for putting yourself out there and getting hardened to rejection etc. Just don't expect to get laid much or for people to not think you're wierd.
    i'm not saying you don't have some merits

but explain to me why it's weird to see a girl you like and talk to her?

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I get numbers/dates from cold approach regularly, can confirm a high percentage flake.

Buddy in the vid is also a noob, so things were bound to be brutal lmao. He has a lot of work to do - pack on 10lbs of muscle, dress better, charismamax and desensitize himself to rejection.

You need a dgaf attitude, on top of looks and personality. You're just going about your day and shooting your shot if you see a hot sloot you like.
    Never take it personal, even when it is.

HTC

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    his height already put him at a disadvantage and he was just clear out a beta in his mannerisms and speech

just fuking lol

Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slayermanlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm not saying you don't have some merits

but explain to me why it's weird to see a girl you like and talk to her?
    Talking to her is fine, I chat to women all the time in cafes, bars, events etc - especially if she has given you some indication of interest

Stopping people while they are walking/busy and then trailing after them is wierd, borderline pest behavior - and quite entitled too

If you really want to do this I would recommend just standing somewhere, making eye contact with attractive women and smiling at them and saying 'hi' if they smile back. Then see if they will stop and have a convo. Christ just typing that out it sounds creepy as fuk lol

Tinder/bars is much better either way

Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    You're just going about your day and shooting your shot if you see a hot sloot you like.
    This is a good attitude tbh

*~UK Brah~*

If there's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's a train coming in the other direction

Talking to her is fine, I chat to women all the time in cafes, bars, events etc - especially if she has given you some indication of interest

Stopping people while they are walking/busy and then trailing after them is wierd, borderline pest behavior - and quite entitled too

If you really want to do this I would recommend just standing somewhere, making eye contact with attractive women and smiling at them and saying 'hi' if they smile back. Then see if they will stop and have a convo. Christ just typing that out it sounds creepy as fuk lol

Tinder/bars is much better either way
    ok, you seem to be isolating it and sticking specifically to the point about women looking in a hurry/ rush/ they need to be somewhere. again, i agree. if that were the case it's prob not a good time to approach. again all im saying is i don't think talking to a bish is inherently weird

i'm also telling you his success would have increased if he stopped them. had a stern point of view and told them what's up. maybe not 100% but definitely more than he had

it's all good, though. you have your way and style. i have mine. you can choose not to believe me or any of my points

i'm also telling you i've done it

ok, you seem to be isolating it and sticking specifically to the point about women looking in a hurry/ rush/ they need to be somewhere. again, i agree. if that were the case it's prob not a good time to approach. again all im saying is i don't think talking to a bish is inherently weird

i'm also telling you his success would have increased if he stopped them. had a stern point of view and told them what's up. maybe not 100% but definitely more than he had

it's all good, though. you have your way and style. i have mine. you can choose not to believe me or any of my points

i'm also telling you i've done it
    Fair enough, I'm sure it can work sometimes but I stick by it being wierd. And there's nothing wrong with talking to women obviously I would just advocate doing it in "normal" settings. If it works for you then by all means go ahead lol

The reason I personally would never do this is because I absolutely hate being bothered or stopped by people when I am out and about, so I would not inflict that on somebody else

*~UK Brah~*

Fair enough, I'm sure it can work sometimes but I stick by it being wierd. And there's nothing wrong with talking to women obviously I would just advocate doing it in "normal" settings. If it works for you then by all means go ahead lol

The reason I personally would never do this is because I absolutely hate being bothered or stopped by people when I am out and about, so I would not inflict that on somebody else
    from what i ascertain, it seems like you live in a bigger city than i do. transport on foot a lot?

lol i hardly do.i am mostly by car. however, i can't say that i particularly felt cut off in NYC. i met lots of people willy nilly just walking around. girls just walking by our group and our friend was drunk and making a fool of himself when they commented. at the bathroom at a restaurant when two girls started a conversation with me, etc. just stuff like that happens in day to day life

i DO remember women being really stand offish to approaching at night in nyc. at the same time, i wasn't doing it and my bro was drunk and fuking around, so that might have something to do with it

GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Poor dude. That was difficult to watch. He needs to stop hassling people on their way to work though.
    **Spicy Big Butt Latina Crew**
    **Sexual Deviant Crew**
    **Unregistered Sex Offender Crew**

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe I am just desensitized by similar videos, but wasn't that cringe. Most similar videos I saw were way worse.

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    sespastican

he is in germany, just go to a brothel for 50€ and smash prime puss
    Budapest is not in Germany. But there are cheap brothels there as well.

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In all fairness, that guy had nothing going for him and height was the least of his problems.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aww, the guy is actually pretty nice and cool. I was actually going to cringe. He shouldn't have a problem finding girl even as a manlet and baldcel.

But fkn lol at cold approaching. That chit is reserved for losers. A true Chang gets introduced to hbbs through parents or through other hbbs.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No it is definitely strange

By all means smile at women or make chit chat/flirt at appropriate times or venues, but it is not normal behavior to ambush/stop people when they are walking down the street and haven't shown any interest in interacting with you. No normal person does that.

Nobody likes being stopped in the street. If a promoter or sales guy does it to me and I'm walking I literally shove them out of my way. It is the same for the average woman except more so because they are bothered by random guys constantly.

His technique was also terrible, but this is definitely true. If I get stopped by a random on the street I assume they are trying to scam me immediately. I'm sure women just assume the guy is trying to pick them up and 99% of the time they are going to put up a shield, unless you're high tier good looking and they are already interested just by seeing you. This guy has nothing going for him at all looks or conversation wise.

Also, he was approaching women WAY out of his league. Younger AND hotter, so he was swinging for the fences. He needs to get his feet wet with less attractive girls. If he had decent game he might have a chance but whoever is supposedly teaching him (if he says he's working on it) sucks at their teaching.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jestermaxxing out in public for random chicks
    <HTC>

Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by solidus2k3 View Post
    jestermaxxing out in public for random chicks
    Mogmax first and then whoremax boyos

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we 2014 now? still doing daygame? stop already.

If women at the bar aren't into you, you're ugly. Build up a fkable physique and try again.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This dude needs to come to the misc, needs a few pills.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post

But seriously you've got it bang on mate. Randomly cold approaching girls awkwardly just screams no social skills lol

Or amazing social skills? Lol

If youre referencing the vid, no. But it takes some skill to turn something from nothing

I can tell you guys are hesitant and "wait back". Its not always about signs but making them

Imo. Male = see what you want , and get it

Not make up a bunch of rules to limit and confine yourself. Yes, there is tact and social nuance. I just think from a psyche standpoint you should be unlimited and then restricted, as opposed to limited and therefore restricted. But if you want my personal opinion i believe those self-limiting beliefs are due to inadequacy and or subservience

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when you have to run up to someone, interrupt them and get their attention while they are walking somewhere, you are already going to fail 99% of the time unless you're a giga chad
    you catch eye contact, smile like a normal person, if they smile back, then you cold approach...and why do this on the street? chill in a bar ffs at least somewhere where people are relaxing and likely looking for convversation

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He should do one of those videos where he hops in a Lambo after the rejection and see the change in them

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many things I found that could easily have been picked apart, outside of his height and bald head (like another miscer said).

1) Randomly approaching people on the street/busy areas IMHO will work rarely. First thing anyone would think is they are trying to sell you something. It doesn't matter if they are good looking or ugly, that's the first instinct people have when they are going towards a destination. Good looking people will have more success, but people will still think they are being used to try and sell something to anyone outside (as good looking people will get attention).

Even standing in the middle of busy areas and waiting to talk to someone will obviously raise some questions for why it's happening. It's better to just go to areas that have women congregated (bars, coffee shops, etc.) so it'll actually give you better chances.

2) His attire, while carrying a satchel, didn't do him any justice.

3) He didn't seem confident when he spoke, but I assume that'll be corrected with more experience.

4) This PUA in the video is also just as useless. I wouldn't be surprised if a girl gets freaked out by him.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*