MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chads not winning brahs lol

In high school my best friend destroyed this latina sloot over the course of a couple months from what I know. Even before that she was piped down by nasty ass surenos (Mexican gang) who likely gave her herpes

Cut to me working at Olive Garden and sloot comes by with a guy. No homo but he was very good looking, swole and tall, way better looking than my friend lol, and this dude was basically taking her out on dates. He was a really cool guy, and besides being a sloot she was a very cool girl too, probably coolest girl I know actually (srs.) Dude straight up shook my hand as soon as she introduced us so im not trying to bash him too hard but he could tell the thoughts that were immediately on my face was bro you do not know this girls history lol.

what im trying to say to phaggot miscers: go live your life, chads not at some advantage. you can phuck his sloots if you want. all of this chit is timing.

inb4

thats funny OP because In high school my best friend destroyed this latina sloot over the course of a couple months from what I know. Even before that she was piped down by nasty ass surenos (Mexican gang) who likely gave her herpes

Cut to me working at Olive Garden and sloot comes by with a guy. No homo but he was very good looking, swole and tall, way better looking than my friend lol, and this dude was basically taking her out on dates. He was a really cool guy, and besides being a sloot she was a very cool girl too, probably coolest girl I know actually (srs.) Dude straight up shook my hand as soon as she introduced us so im not trying to bash him too hard but he could tell the thoughts that were immediately on my face was bro you do not know this girls history lol.

what im trying to say to phaggot miscers: go live your life, chads not at some advantage. you can phuck his sloots if you want. all of this chit is timing.

iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol chads can be simps too. But this is not news. Also a lot of guys don't even care about that chit anymore. So many hoes out here its like we gave up on finding women with low counts.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmaoo. reminds me of when I was In high school my best friend destroyed this latina sloot over the course of a couple months from what I know. Even before that she was piped down by nasty ass surenos (Mexican gang) who likely gave her herpes

socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) socalivin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You’re friend peak in hs often times stacys don’t know their value until a little time older your friend just got lucky

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by socalivin View Post
    You’re friend peak in hs often times stacys don’t know their value until a little time older your friend just got lucky
    very phucking true lmao. I would actually say my friend peaked in middle school but yeah, youre right on the button actually lol

Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hung out with girl yesterday

-egirl
    -has “anxiety”
    - had a very “traumatic” experience as a child that damaged her
    -attempted suicide
    -divorced parents
    -poor relationship with father
    -Atheist
    -tattoos

Idk bros. I’m
    Gonna be forever alone

sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sam212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thegainswarden View Post

-egirl
    -has “anxiety”
    -attempted suicide
    -divorced parents
    -Atheist
    -tattoos

Idk bros. I’m
    Gonna be forever alone
    Why would you do that to yourself?

Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000) Thegainswarden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sam212 View Post
    I learned about this when we hung out

I’m sure she just wanted to bang because our text were pretty playful and sexual but I was just being a phaggot. Also, didn tbunk it was a good idea to pursue anything with all those red flags

strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) strawbrerry1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good point, misc builds up this idea that some guys are just always winning but truth is everyone takes losses, no one likes to admit it because of fragile egos

although, when i see super hot chicks on tinder i can't help but think someone's smashing that rn and its not me

Registered User chadchaddington's Avatar
    chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100)
    At the end of the day, he’s still going to mog you. Impossible to know a girls past so cant really hold it against him. and guarantee 99% of people who think they’re with a good girl, they were huge sloots in the past. IMO there’s no point in worrying about it.

Registered User chadchaddington's Avatar
    chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100) chadchaddington is not very well liked. (-100)
    These are the only types of girls that seem to become attached to me (minus the e-girl, tattoos, atheism)

Some of them aren’t too bad if they’ve moved on from their past and don’t use it to be fukked up but rarely the case and they usually have major trust issues and accuse you of cheating 24/7.

But does make me wonder what is wrong with me that only girls with childhood trauma and daddy issues look for anything serious with me ???

KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidDyno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it’s not your girl, it’s just ur turn
    just lol

TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomWanks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah as long as a sloot pulls the rip chord before losing 90% of their glow or gaining 150 pounds, they're can usually secure some appalling chit like this with no problem.

Knew a similarly reprehensible sloot who was getting dinked down by all kinds of low-class scum. Never really that hot, but one of those chicks who compensated for her lack of beauty with an eagerness to get piped. She managed to secure some beta provider with a decent income, and she immediately porked up and is now a hardcore feminist.

I guess your point is that this bish was able to lock down Chad, but the dude in this story is actually making some good scratch. He could be doing much much better if he wasn't a big phaggot. BTW "good looking" dudes usually have absolutely terrible game because they've never had to hone it. That's why they usually end up with a chick who will dominate all of their holes.

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women lie about their past but most of yall gf's were getting spitroasted and used up by other guys before you srs. If she looks good and the sex is fire that'd be enough for most dudes to get cucked into a relationship with a ho3. The days of finding women with low partner count in the western world is gone. They are legit for everybody bruh.
    NY:Knicks-Giants-Yankees

ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000) ESlong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guy wasnt a Chad.

A full fledged Chad doesnt do dates untill his vetting process of sloot has been completed.

It is known.

MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chad is partly true but not like misc claims lol. I knew some guy who looked good but was spineless and shuffled around like a bitch so women never liked him.

iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamdetermined is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thegainswarden View Post

-egirl
    -has “anxiety”
    -attempted suicide
    -divorced parents
    -Atheist
    -tattoos

Idk bros. I’m
    Gonna be forever alone
    You went on a date with ZyraThornwise?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.