Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000) RogerDuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some might say the reasons are:

1. Forum layout. Looks straight off 2006 here.
    2. Age:49
    3. No notification system. If people knew when they were being quoted, it would further discussion. If I don't visit for 2 days, only way for me to find out if I was quoted or not to go back and visit that thread.
    4. No dark mode.

KTT2 is an example of what a modern forum should be like. Shame Misc is like this because it's probably the only place where sanity is present in the internet.

But ask Reddit and they will tell you Misc is dying because of:

1. Progressiveness! Nobody is racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic like that anymore. We are building a better world with our black kings and queens taking charge.
    2. Site is full of incels. "Incels" has been replaced with simps(same condition but they are more ckuked). Take a look at any reddit celebrity subreddits to see what reddit incels look like. If you say any bad thing about a celebrity(not even bad just say something not complimenting), you will receive the downvotes and fury of white knights.

Ultimately, it sucks this site is losing traffic. But both forums lack of maintenance and current 2020 clown world and new-gen are responsible for it. Don't know if there is any other replacement for it. If anyone does let me know.

TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TooMuchofaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    even i jump the boat
    i m redditor now

mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mesobuild is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RogerDuck View Post
    Ultimately, it sucks this site is losing traffic. But both forums lack of maintenance and current 2020 clown world and new-gen are responsible for it. Don't know if there is any other replacement for it. If anyone does let me know.
    I think trying to build a normal hub for people sounds good. I can only see organic inspiration sustaining one.

meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cojones539 View Post
    Shows how much of an impact Zyzz had on the forum though, holy chit
    You have the IQ of a barbell weight if you think that’s because of Zyzz

Look up any forum you went to. They all follow a similar trend. It’s systematic to forums as a whole - not just bb.com

rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rootcon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With a lot of the sites like Reddit and Twitter clamping down on conservatives/right wingers I'd expect this site to have an uptick in casual lifters who are right of center politics. Not many places free of the leftist censors. A lot of them, like 4chan, suck. Way too many weirdos and far extremists.

meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meanstringbean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    With a lot of the sites like Reddit and Twitter clamping down on conservatives/right wingers I'd expect this site to have an uptick in casual lifters who are right of center politics. Not many places free of the leftist censors. A lot of them, like 4chan, suck. Way too many weirdos and far extremists.

Do think you might be right here. During the height of BLM protests this summer all the growth in TV ratings, websites, and podcasts were from conservative content - it was crazy

Men that want to shoot the **** and not be censored need to realize the misc can be their home. And this site doesn’t need to be massive - it just needs to be active and churn out good content. So far it still does that, but isn’t perfect by any stretch

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N0stradamus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I only signed up a couple of months ago and in those brief 2 months i already noticed a decline in activity.

Misc is dying. But then again all forums are dying.

superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000) superman704 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Man its getting sad so I ventured outside of the misc and the Supplement section is dead before just 5 years ago almost all the sections here were popping, especially the Supplement section, now its dead.

Misc too doesn't have the same traffic as it used to. Did people really just decide one day to leave forums for Reddit?

What gives? how come people stopped posting here?

I just started posting here again with the Covid shutdowns and restrictions and found my name was still active.

Also all the bad news of layoffs on BB.com, makes me wonder if they will just shutdown, they cant sell this website for profit anymore its already changed hands several times and each time for a lower buyout.
    The mods were being way too strict and banning everyone, people got fed up, it happens
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 43, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew

Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those that are on reddit should ask the question there
    **Strong Join Date Crew**

Lions*Buckeyes*Royals*Celtics*Islanders

**NJ Crew 973**

LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LtGoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You stupid phaggots let ppl talk about Reddit constantly that all their wincels flocked to this site and ruined the thread quality.

We used to neg anyone who brought it up.
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A

iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000) iOse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RogerDuck View Post
    3. No notification system. If people knew when they were being quoted, it would further discussion. If I don't visit for 2 days, only way for me to find out if I was quoted or not to go back and visit that thread.
    I agree, many more modern forums have a bell icon on top for notifications like when you get quoted or mentioned in threads and it's great. I guess I get auto-subbed to threads I respond to but it could be a lot better.
    4. No dark mode.
    I use and recommend the add-on Dark Reader for firefox, gives a dark mode for all websites and it looks great for miscing.

Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Why don't the zoomers like forums??
    Probably because forums are not as visual, interactive, or instantaneous.
    *Simplicty is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Registered User GottaLiftandEat's Avatar
    GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GottaLiftandEat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe I can chime in with my own 2cents.
    The only forums that are popular with youth are sites that serve as a space for social rejects who have no desire to partake in the narcisstic popularity-contest nature of social media.

Instagram - Chithole.
    Twitter - I don't even know where to start with how dreadful this platform is.
    Facebook - Gen Z doesn't use this.
    Snapchat - Chithole.

The aforementioned sites perputates a fake life/look that only the few people in the upper percentiles can live up to. There's no connection. Just consume products and seek more numbers on your profile in a sea amongst other profiles hoping that enough souless people will follow you in envy.
    Sites like the misc won't make someone "Globally" popular nor provide them an income hence activity on this site has dropped.
    I know this site complains about the influx of "whiny incels", but that is the only audience forums are going to attract - people who've been rejected at all walks of life and now seek a place where the amount of numbers/followers you have doesn't matter.

I've lurked on this forum for years and it took me a long time to make an account. Even after making an account I rarely post because subconsciously, I don't know where I would "fit-in".
    Sites like 4chan are a great platform - anonymity, no likes/follows/reps and no avi's (It stops whiteknighting): the only metric you can judge another user by on such a site is through the posts they make.
    Something that isn't popular in the modern world.
    DYEL crew | Training to become a pilot + aerospace engineer crew | Lurked for 5 years crew
    Previous Weight: 108lbs Goal Weight: 200lbs

Hope to die soon.

"The child who was rejected by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth" -AP

Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shortfuze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GottaLiftandEat View Post
    Maybe I can chime in with my own 2cents.
    The only forums that are popular with youth are sites that serve as a space for social rejects who have no desire to partake in the narcisstic popularity-contest nature of social media.

Instagram - Chithole.
    Twitter - I don't even know where to start with how dreadful this platform is.
    Facebook - Gen Z doesn't use this.
    Snapchat - Chithole.

The aforementioned sites perputates a fake life/look that only the few people in the upper percentiles can live up to. There's no connection. Just consume products and seek more numbers on your profile in a sea amongst other profiles hoping that enough souless people will follow you in envy.
    Sites like the misc won't make someone "Globally" popular nor provide them an income hence activity on this site has dropped.
    I know this site complains about the influx of "whiny incels", but that is the only audience forums are going to attract - people who've been rejected at all walks of life and now seek a place where the amount of numbers/followers you have doesn't matter.

I've lurked on this forum for years and it took me a long time to make an account. Even after making an account I rarely post because subconsciously, I don't know where I would "fit-in".
    Sites like 4chan are a great platform - anonymity, no likes/follows/reps and no avi's (It stops whiteknighting): the only metric you can judge another user by on such a site is through the posts they make.
    Something that isn't popular in the modern world.
    Don't forget Tik Tok!
    *Simplicty is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000) tunafishha is a complete loser! (-2000)
    MISC was mostly made up of cuckservatives who likes to boast about the superiority of the white coc. That all change when the TUNA, a 5'5 Asian manlet, put them in their place.

The MISC is TUNA's house now. Not just the MISC, America is TUNA's bich now.

Oh yea and their orange man leader also went down. So morale for the cuckservatives is at an all time low.

what a time to be aliiiiiive.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 11-26-2020 at 08:49 AM.

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We need a backup sub reddit!

Not srs

Semi srs
    No sig crew

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    Don't forget Tik Tok!
    Man, Tik Tok grosses me out.

I went on to check it out to see what all the fuss is about. I went through 2 or 3 of the vids on the main page when I saw some sloot profile on the recommendation tab. Relevant to my interests so ofc I checked it out, strictly for research purposes. All was well and I enjoyed many of the sloot's tiktoks...until I saw the updated recommendations in this sloot's profile. Every link looked like an underraged girl. I clicked one and it was just filled with provocative and suggestive dances. Noped out of there as fast as I could. Not today FBI.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000) R3nmazuo is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuuark brahs, where am i going to post about ass to mouthing blonde hoes with pink buttholes fuuark

Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iOse View Post
    I agree, many more modern forums have a bell icon on top for notifications like when you get quoted or mentioned in threads and it's great. I guess I get auto-subbed to threads I respond to but it could be a lot better.

I use and recommend the add-on Dark Reader for firefox, gives a dark mode for all websites and it looks great for miscing.
    the only thing you can do is subscribe to the thread but you will only get notified if anyone comments in general just not your specific comment
    **Strong Join Date Crew**

Lions*Buckeyes*Royals*Celtics*Islanders

**NJ Crew 973**

knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BourgeoisBrah View Post
    Kids don’t use forums anymore. People age out and aren’t being replaced.
    The truth

/thread

joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000) joocyness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mods went full dictatorship mode and banned many top posters in late 2000s that killed the misc led to a spinoff misc that eventually died too

The above just expedited the eventual death of the misc

ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    There was a timeline merge in 2015 man. So many things point to that. Yeah there were so many FA's here and probably at least a few dozen FA threads per day + the FA thread was active daily until 2015. Then they all just stopped posting at the same time. Makes no sense man.
    Yeah 2015 was the year, a lot of people just stopped posting, whats weird is the supplement help section used to attract new members and was just as active, and now its dead. Misc is hanging on a thread. Im curious whar caused so many to just stop posting on forums? Its a very strange thing. Many popular forums are now dead.
    They're virtue signalling to acquire online social justice credits and virtual kudos as compensation for their complete absence of personality or individuality - lightsarefallin

climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) climberbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think bodybuilding.com needs to combine all the misc subsections. Will increase traffic to the misc, and make it seem higher trafficked. People don't like posting on dead forums. Hell, they could combine all bodybuilding forums into the misc...

Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noliberals4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Smartphone era killed it. 2014 is when smartphone internet usage took over desktop internet usage.

What BB.com should've did in 2012/13 was create a BB.com app, or at least a Misc app with the APIs to connect to the Misc. That would mean updating the forum software to at least 2013 level though.
    Two Scoops
    One Term
    Zero Wall

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shortfuze View Post
    Don't forget Tik Tok!
    Man fukk ChitTok. God damn moron magnet

Registered Bag of Milk cannonballdooky's Avatar
    cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000) cannonballdooky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People don't have the attention span for forums anymore. Get likes and followers on IG instead of green squares.

And people realized after a while supplements aren't that important. Protein is protein, find a PWO you like that doesn't taste like total ass and just spend money on cell tech instead.
    *HTC* crew
    Looks ok in tank top, looks like a bag of milk shirtless crew
    Ariel Winter's future husband

eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eod8989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Yeah 2015 was the year, a lot of people just stopped posting, whats weird is the supplement help section used to attract new members and was just as active, and now its dead. Misc is hanging on a thread. Im curious whar caused so many to just stop posting on forums? Its a very strange thing. Many popular forums are now dead.
    Yeah there was a sudden drop in activity in very late 2014 to mid 2015 which aligns perfectly with the CERN timeline shift theory. The content here is different than before then too. Everyone just disappeared.

PC specs

i9 9900k/RTX 2070 Super/16 GB RAM/Dual 32 inch monitors/1440p and 4k crew

Fighting marxism crew
    Fighting globohomo
    6'1 220 lbs masterrace crew
    Melodic death metal/metalcore crew
    Introvert crew
    OG FA crew

Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) manletstrength is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Reddit is a cesspool of FA's and losers. Bb.com misc is the best forum that's still around despite it slowly dying via no traffic anymore.

Youtube and IG killed forums
    Starting weight - 241lbs
    Current weight - 238lbs
    Goal weight - 160lbs

Recovery crew (drug & psychological)
    Meditation crew
    Manlet crew

I will always follow my own path and stay true to myself and my heart, to do what I feel is right!

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AtomicVeggie View Post
    Been here since I was a teenager. Just don’t have the desire or dedication to lifting anymore and I feel like it’s not as popular as it once was so suspect a lot of other people feel the same.
    the misc was never about lifting tho

ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChaliHo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sinan09400 View Post
    Correct. Back then I used to get banned for a copypasta because it had the phrase 'riding the bike' in it. Now that there is so little traffic left they even allow racism as long as not directed towards our overlords.

Yup, they had so many ban happy mods who would abuse their power, who was that mod who was spiteful he pretended to be fair but banned like thousands of people, and then lost his modship because he was abusing his status.
    They're virtue signalling to acquire online social justice credits and virtual kudos as compensation for their complete absence of personality or individuality - lightsarefallin