Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All the racist retards in this thread apparently don't know that Japan has a demographics crisis on its hand and not the kind you're so used to bitching and moaning about. It's a badly ageing society. A third of the population is above 60.

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LeakyQuesadilla View Post
    Nothing unusual about this.
    I hadnt read the article when I posted in this thread, all I read was the title. Do me a favor and now read my previous post in this thread and look how accurate I was. Flawless.

I've never been and will never be a bigot, but I do notice behavior. The most hateful and hurtful and damaging people are the ones who claim they're victims.

They're not victims. They are destroying the world though.

I side with Japan. I'm white. I dare anyone to call me a bigot. I can say a lot more on this subject...

Hey someone do me a favor and tell me what Adelstein is, thanks
    -Pragmatic crew
    Compiled COVID19 overhyped scam thread -
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178646891

"Never be defined by your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."

I like positive feedback like anyone else, but I am here to spread valuable information, not to get accolades. Feel free to copy and spread anything I post

mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also just lol @ anybody who thinks Japan is going to be admitting large numbers of people from Muslim countries or sub-Saharan Africa. They're just going to have a bunch of people from poorer neighbouring Asian countries migrate in all likelihood to solve the crisis of their ridiculously old population.

Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    they could just encourage people to have kids

DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DDSF1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mistahAIM View Post
    All the racist retards in this thread apparently don't know that Japan has a demographics crisis on its hand and not the kind you're so used to bitching and moaning about. It's a badly ageing society. A third of the population is above 60.
    Also just lol @ anybody who thinks Japan is going to be admitting large numbers of people from Muslim countries or sub-Saharan Africa. They're just going to have a bunch of people from poorer neighbouring Asian countries migrate in all likelihood to solve the crisis of their ridiculously old population.

See this above?

Leftists are liars. They lie to themselves and they lie to you. They are sick in the head.

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Japanese people deserve their own country as every demographic does. You sound like a terrorist who hates Japanese people. We already know this from other race replacement suggestions, and forced diversity from psychopath Israel telling people what they must do or be called evil by Israel. The reality is that its Israel that is evil and your forced proclamations make you an enemy of japan and its national interests.

You're a terrorist

https://www.bitchute.com/video/06Q0SFPQaTkM/

Funny how Israel is genociding Palestine and all of Europe and all of the Middle East and the United States and now Japan.

Is there anyone that Israel isn't ruining and destroying?

Pretty sure the answer is no. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I like being wrong!
    Last edited by lexbishop; 11-25-2020 at 09:46 PM.
    -Pragmatic crew

I like positive feedback like anyone else, but I am here to spread valuable information, not to get accolades. Feel free to copy and spread anything I post

Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leonydus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing unusual about this.
    Lol. its always them. no diversity for israel of course

OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    Lol. its always them. no diversity for israel of course
    Why not though? Wouldn't it bring peace to that country seeing as diversity brings peace to everyone else?

And gl to Japs having more children, you have millions of men there that rely on their gf/wives working while they stay home and play video games. Their women are lucky to at least get that type of attention while like 1m men are literally hermits.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More people is not the answer, unless your a libtard who cares nothing for the environment

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    See this above?

Leftists are liars. They lie to themselves and they lie to you. They are sick in the head.
    Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    Japanese people deserve their own country as every demographic does. You sound like a terrorist who hates Japanese people. We already know this from other race replacement and forced diversity from psychopath Israel teeking people what to do. Israel is evil and you're a terrorist

Just look at these phucking retards. You guys are so race-obsessed that you are incapable of observing and noting basic realities such as, i don't know, AN OLD AS PHUCK POPULATION THAT IS ONLY GETTING OLDER AND ISN'T REPRODUCING AT ANYWHERE NEAR SUFFICIENT RATES TO SUPPORT ITSELF.

This is what happens when you overdose on redpills. Absolute lunacy.

Just look at these phucking retards. You guys are so race-obsessed that you are incapable of observing and noting basic realities such as, i don't know, AN OLD AS PHUCK POPULATION THAT IS ONLY GETTING OLDER AND ISN'T REPRODUCING AT ANYWHERE NEAR SUFFICIENT RATES TO SUPPORT ITSELF.

Japan should be 100% Japanese. Only tourists should be non-Japanese

But okay let's play your game. If Israel is allowed to murder every Palestinian then the US should murder every Mexican. The mere thought is disgusting isn't it?? Thankfully the US doesn't do that. Thank god!

But thats actually what Israel is doing every day........

Palestinians aren't even invading Israel. They're just trying to live in the land that Israel keep murdering them for. Men women and children murdered! for Israeli supremacy and hatred of the Palestinians who just want to live in their homes in the country they're being murdered out of.

Funny how the jews of the world play victim as they destroy, propagandists, and murder people from all countries and currencies and businesses.

Murderers and psychopaths. Israel.

Murderers, crazed lunatics who demand the world bend at their will and destroy themselves for their own benefit and pleasure.....
    Last edited by lexbishop; 11-25-2020 at 09:59 PM.
    -Pragmatic crew

a society shrinks, it expands it shrinks etc. it doesnt always expand and keep expanding. it is perfectly fine and natural for a country to shrink, its healthy for it infact, the idea that you shoudl pack it full of 3rd worlders at the first sign of shrinking or that durr "it cant support itself now" is absolutely retarded.

Japan should be 100% Japanese. Only tourists should be non-Japanese

But okay let's play your game. If Israel is allowed do murder every Palestinian then the US should murder every Mexican. But even that isn't even slightly correct because Palestinians aren't even invading Israel. They're just trying to live in the land that Israel keep murdering them for. Men women and children murdered for Israeli supremacy and hatred of the Palestinians who just want to live in their homes in the country they're being murdered out of.

Funny how the jews of the world play victim as they destroy, propagandists, and murder people from all countries and currencies and businesses.

Murderers and psychopaths.
    You are demented, bro. Total non-sequitors. I have nothing to do with jews and Japan's impending demographic catastrophe has nothing to do with jews. I phucking hate Israel. You should be taking up your Israel fixation with the likes of Trump and the Republican candidate for 2024 who will be guaranteed to be more committed to Israel's interests than America's because of those fat paycheques from the Israel lobby.

But staying on subject, if Japan stays 100% Japanese without automation and robots making a huge leap in the immediate future then they're phucked. It's that simple. Wrap your head around that. Do you know what it means to have a super-ageing society?

Once again

Here is Israel . Here is how they treat white Americans, how they treat the middle east, how they treat Palestinians, and how they're now treating Japanese people.

Watch the video

-Pragmatic crew

Registered User LeakyQuesadilla's Avatar
    LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

amen brother. one sure way to ensure a country survives is to bring in hordes of sub-80 iq people who will surely contribute to a net positive in society. and if for some reason they don't, you blame it on systemic racism and keep lowering the standards until the country becomes the exact hellhole these people emigrated from. if you disagree you're a racist.
    The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act.

Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    a society shrinks, it expands it shrinks etc. it doesnt always expand and keep expanding. it is perfectly fine and natural for a country to shrink, its healthy for it infact, the idea that you shoudl pack it full of 3rd worlders at the first sign of shrinking or that durr "it cant support itself now" is absolutely retarded.
    Look at this phucking idiot talking about things which he knows nothing about. Give me all those examples of societies that go through cycles of expanding and shrinking without war, famine, and pestilence. Especially societies that have a life expectancy well above 80 where the majority of the society is around or above retirement age.

Race-obsessed smoothbrains will literally self-destruct out of spite towards minorities hahahaha.

frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankdtank20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not going to happen.

amen brother. one sure way to ensure a country survives is to bring in hordes of sub-80 iq people who will surely contribute to a net positive in society. and if for some reason they don't, you blame it on systemic racism and keep lowering the standards until the country becomes the exact hellhole these people emigrated from. if you disagree you're a racist.
    Nice strawman, retard. Yes, this right here is clearly the only course of action for Japan. Beautiful stuff, champ. It's not like they can have a points-based meritocratic immigration system. This is unheard of and never been done before.

Registered User OptimistPrime11's Avatar
    OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    The population wont accept it. They are too pure at this point.
    Asian people are the most racist on the planet (besides American blacks) and there is no way they will ever accept this if it is Muslims immigrants.

More than likely it will be other Asians.
    "Who do you think you are? I am!!"-Pete Weber

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice strawman, retard. Yes, this right here is clearly the only course of action for Japan. Beautiful stuff, champ. It's not like they can have a points-based meritocratic immigration system. This is unheard of and never been done before.
    racist strikes again

andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrepmeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    RIP to Japan lmao.

Wow. Japan is prob the most advanced country in the world (socially). everyone I know thats went RAVES about it....I mean RAVES....even Anthony Bourdain said best of everything is in japan.

guess thatll be over soon.

CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hadnt read the article when I posted in this thread, all I read was the title. Do me a favor and now read my previous post in this thread and look how accurate I was. Flawless.

I've never been and will never be a bigot, but I do notice behavior. The most hateful and hurtful and damaging people are the ones who claim they're victims.

They're not victims. They are destroying the world though.

I side with Japan. I'm white. I dare anyone to call me a bigot. I can say a lot more on this subject...

Hey someone do me a favor and tell me what Adelstein is, thanks

https://i.imgur.com/zC6j1w8.jpg
    My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. - John 15:12

Toxic Masculinity crew.

LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LeakyQuesadilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Remind me again of all the countries that had a declining population and used a point based immigration system to improve their country?

MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MountainLion84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    InB4 “We wuz Samurais and chit cuz”

CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalmWind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MountainLion84 View Post
    InB4 “We wuz Samurais and chit cuz”
    There isn't enough minority representation in the Japanese media industry. We demand more minority acting roles.

Coming soon.... the legendary Shogun Samurai Masamune... starring Jaden Smith
    My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. - John 15:12

Toxic Masculinity crew.

Remind me again of all the countries that had a declining population and used a point based immigration system to improve their country?
    Many countries used point-based systems and Trump himself has proposed changing America's system to a point-based system. It's a known thing. Japan is ageing faster than any society in history. If you think the Japanese are just going to say "come in, come all!" then you're laughably dense. And the problem isn't the declining population, you absolute phucking moron. It's having an ageing population. It's having a society that consists of a huge propotion of old as phuck people. You don't just put those people in gas chambers. You're stuck with them and you have to support them.

puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000) puzzycrookz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What kinda leftie logic is that? BRB tiny island, low Japanese birth rate, crowded as fvk but allowing more immigrants

China is 10x bigger and not even that stupid

Originally Posted by puzzycrookz View Post
    What kinda leftie logic is that? BRB tiny island, low Japanese birth rate, crowded as fvk but allowing more immigrants

China is 10x bigger and not even that stupid
    Another moron exposes himself. Just textbook low IQ behaviour: present an oversimplified distortion of a situation and point and laugh at it to feel smart without grasping even the barest essentials of the matter. SMH

Many countries used point-based systems and Trump himself has proposed changing America's system to a point-based system. It's a known thing. Japan is ageing faster than any society in history. If you think the Japanese are just going to say "come in, come all!" then you're laughably dense. And the problem isn't the declining population, you absolute phucking moron. It's having an ageing population. It's having a society that consists of a huge propotion of old as phuck people. You don't just put those people in gas chambers. You're stuck with them and you have to support them.
    Still waiting for that list of countries that used this system to improve itself.

Here is your post #41.

AN OLD AS PHUCK POPULATION THAT IS ONLY GETTING OLDER AND ISN'T REPRODUCING AT ANYWHERE NEAR SUFFICIENT RATES TO SUPPORT ITSELF.
    Isnt the whole point of your post here to show that an ageing population leads to a declining population. But now you backtrack and resort to ad hominem attacks, when I point out the same thing. Congrats champ you win in life.

With that MENSA level iq, someday you might be promoted to a cashier from the fry cook at mc'donalds big boy. keep it up!

gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look at this phucking idiot talking about things which he knows nothing about. Give me all those examples of societies that go through cycles of expanding and shrinking without war, famine, and pestilence. Especially societies that have a life expectancy well above 80 where the majority of the society is around or above retirement age.

Race-obsessed smoothbrains will literally self-destruct out of spite towards minorities hahahaha.
    how do libs pack so much cognitive dissonance into their little brains.

brb "we have to go green and save the earth"
    brb "we must have an ever increasing human population at all costs"

lmao every species on earth has a point where its population stabilizes in its home environment, why should humans be any different.
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard