shadoow2213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Best Multi-Purpose Leg Machine/Bench?

Hello,

I’m looking to buy new home equipment designed for:
    Calf Raise (standing/seated)
    Leg Extension AND Hamstring Curl
    Leg Press
    Hip Adductor

The most important are closer to the top of the list.

I want something sturdy, long lasting and that can hold up to 120lbs of my own weights. I might want to buy more plates later on for use with this “machine.” I currently have dumbbell plates that screw or slide onto a dumbbell.

Does anybody know something compact, too? Or multiple “smaller” machines to make this set complete (or close) at a small price? Maybe it’s too good to be true...but I don’t want any extra features if I don’t have to have them (except maybe a preacher curl)!

Thanks!

RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RGrizzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A number of folks like the ironmaster super bench pro.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Cool

Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    A number of folks like the ironmaster super bench pro.
    Hi,

Thanks! I found the Leg Attachment for leg extensions and curls. The range of motion for leg curls looks great!

Is there an attachment for calf raises, leg presses or hip adductors? Or a similar product that’s got these particular attachments?

Thanks!
    Last edited by shadoow2213; 11-26-2020 at 09:38 AM.

thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thedickus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PowerTec Fitness makes a LeverGym. You can add attachments to it including leg. Ext/leg curl and they even have a leg press attachment. I actually have the unit but don't use the leg ext/curl attachment, I have a stand alone unit for that. You can do standing calf raises, you'd just need a calf block. Might be able to do seated calf raises on it also. Adductor work would need to be done unilaterally with an ankle strap connected to the lower pulley. There was a review on here a few years back on the leg press attachment, I don't think the poster was too impressed with it. IronMaster, which makes the Super Bench also makes a machine called the IM2000 which you can do seated and standing calf raises with. It has a low pulley for doing adductors but might be a bit heavy depending on your strength level. They make a leg press attachment which allows you to do a straight up and down leg press. Not sure of your budget, the IronMaster stuff can get to be expensive with all the add-ons. LOL I've dropped about $3500 to them during this pandemic, but I'm thoroughly impressed with their stuff.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

Talking

Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    PowerTec Fitness makes a LeverGym. You can add attachments to it including leg. Ext/leg curl and they even have a leg press attachment. I actually have the unit but don't use the leg ext/curl attachment, I have a stand alone unit for that. You can do standing calf raises, you'd just need a calf block. Might be able to do seated calf raises on it also. Adductor work would need to be done unilaterally with an ankle strap connected to the lower pulley. There was a review on here a few years back on the leg press attachment, I don't think the poster was too impressed with it. IronMaster, which makes the Super Bench also makes a machine called the IM2000 which you can do seated and standing calf raises with. It has a low pulley for doing adductors but might be a bit heavy depending on your strength level. They make a leg press attachment which allows you to do a straight up and down leg press. Not sure of your budget, the IronMaster stuff can get to be expensive with all the add-ons. LOL I've dropped about $3500 to them during this pandemic, but I'm thoroughly impressed with their stuff.
    Hi,

Right, I want something I will be impressed with. I am interested in PowerTec or IronMaster. But I found this combination as a cheaper alternative...those are working links below...

One of these benches:

fitnessavenue.ca/amstaff-ts010a-flat-incline-decline-bench

or

fitnessavenue.ca/amstaff-tb011-flat-incline-decline-utility-bench

With both of these attachments (compatible with the benches listed above):

fitnessavenue.ca/leg-extension-leg-curl-attachment-for-workout-bench-tb011b

fitnessavenue.ca/tb011c-leg-press-attachment-for-workout-bench

They seem to resemble some PowerTec multi-purpose benches. Do you think this is a good purchase? Does the leg curl have a restricted range of motion? Does the first bench seem sturdier?

Let’s say the attachments are rated up to 150lbs and I limit it at that for a while. I can always do exercises with a single leg to get the most out of the 150lb weight maximum. Will it last through lots of use? My thoughts are, if yes, is that it means it’s a good purchase...? It doesn’t have a cable for adductor though!

Thanks! Super helpful!!
    Last edited by shadoow2213; 11-26-2020 at 02:08 PM.