Reply
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 423
  1. #1
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline

    FACTS about black on black crime

    The following are FACTS about black on black, and black crime in general

    pro tip for the cucks: FACTS cannot be racist, they are simply the FACTS.

    This is an important topic, and deserves its own thread because this is something you will NEVER see blm (terrorist organization btw), msm or the democrats speak about.

    Is it the sports worship, rap idolization? How can we change the culture?

    this thread is for discussion of the FACTS only, and how can we change this terrible trend.















    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline
    Can we have a realistic discussion in 2020 about how democratic policies continue to DESTROY the black community?

    FACT: In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted each year than born alive.

    FACT: If you support abortion, you are subhuman trash

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-ta...ate-1531263697
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Facilitating the illusion Harbinger's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: United States
    Posts: 23,278
    Rep Power: 47614
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Harbinger is online now
    we wuz kangs
    We are living in unprecedented times.
    For the first time in our history,
    one side of the political spectrum controls all three branches of government,
    the media, and the technology we use to access it.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Hunter/Fisherbreh Redfish225's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 27,159
    Rep Power: 296841
    Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Redfish225 is offline
    He lost op, deal with it bro.
    I love eggs.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Mean & Green SultanofBling's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2020
    Posts: 4,430
    Rep Power: 13397
    SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SultanofBling is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    Can we have a realistic discussion in 2020 about how democratic policies continue to DESTROY the black community?

    FACT: In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted each year than born alive.

    FACT: If you support abortion, you are subhuman trash

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-ta...ate-1531263697
    I pray we quiet the violence of that tempestuous heart of yours, Brother Dorich.

    Come brethren, lettuce pray for this poor misguided soul.
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    OG habitual line stepper bezarker's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: Shawnee Mission, Kansas, United States
    Posts: 81,279
    Rep Power: 491412
    bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bezarker is offline
    So what you're trying to say is if you ain't white you ain't right huh OP??? David Duke tell you all of that?
    Kickin' as I'm tryin' to sleep
    Got the mud beneath my
    shoes
    Rubber band, rubberband
    Gun in hand, gun in hand
    I wanna use
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    He lost op, deal with it bro.
    This thread has nothing to do with the election.

    The last picture was a true quote Biden said, stolen election or otherwise. FACT

    Perfect illustration of how democrats actually feel about minorities.

    As a necktat, I realize FACTS may be hard for you to comprehend, and may make you upset and emotional, but please try to stay on topic
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Mean & Green SultanofBling's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2020
    Posts: 4,430
    Rep Power: 13397
    SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SultanofBling is offline
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    So what you're trying to say is if you ain't white you ain't right huh OP??? David Duke tell you all of that?
    100%.

    Jhamaican's a simp cuck.



    "He's the boiggest Cavecel on dis heyre website, ainnd oim goinna grab 'im and teach 'im real good!'

    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    are you saying the CDC and FBI (government funded organization) is racist?

    the CDC is the source of the majority of the above FACTS

    please do elaborate
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    So what you're trying to say is if you ain't white you ain't right huh OP??? David Duke tell you all of that?
    are you suggesting the CDC and FBI (government organizations) are racist?

    the CDC/FBI are the sources for the majority of the above FACTS

    please do elaborate
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline
    Originally Posted by SultanofBling View Post
    100%.

    Jhamaican's a simp cuck.
    thanks for your well thought out argument and rebuttal
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Mean & Green SultanofBling's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2020
    Posts: 4,430
    Rep Power: 13397
    SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SultanofBling is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    thanks for your well thought out argument and rebuttal
    I replied to this in the other thread and then you went ahead and made a separate thread about it.

    Lmao

    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Facilitating the illusion Harbinger's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: United States
    Posts: 23,278
    Rep Power: 47614
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Harbinger is online now
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with the election.

    The last picture was a true quote Biden said, stolen election or otherwise. FACT

    A perfect illustration of how democrats actually feel about minorities.

    As a neck tat, I realize FACTS may be hard for you to comprehend and may make you upset and emotional, but please try to stay on topic
    Black on black crime has been a media taboo for 15 years, you're never going to get an honest conversation from the CNNobites here.
    We are living in unprecedented times.
    For the first time in our history,
    one side of the political spectrum controls all three branches of government,
    the media, and the technology we use to access it.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    OG habitual line stepper bezarker's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: Shawnee Mission, Kansas, United States
    Posts: 81,279
    Rep Power: 491412
    bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bezarker is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    are you saying the CDC and FBI (government funded organization) is racist?

    the CDC is the source of the majority of the above FACTS

    please do elaborate

    You got the whole world figured out man... I bet you stay up late at night washing yourself with clorox just to make sure you don't have any stains on you.



    Stay pure man.
    Kickin' as I'm tryin' to sleep
    Got the mud beneath my
    shoes
    Rubber band, rubberband
    Gun in hand, gun in hand
    I wanna use
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    OG habitual line stepper bezarker's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: Shawnee Mission, Kansas, United States
    Posts: 81,279
    Rep Power: 491412
    bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bezarker is offline
    Kickin' as I'm tryin' to sleep
    Got the mud beneath my
    shoes
    Rubber band, rubberband
    Gun in hand, gun in hand
    I wanna use
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    You got the whole world figured out man... I bet you stay up late at night washing yourself with clorox just to make sure you don't have any stains on you.



    Stay pure man.
    thank you for your well thought out post

    your argument has really brought a lot of substance to this thread.

    Great contributions as usual.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Custom User Title SWDeath's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Posts: 5,887
    Rep Power: 36965
    SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SWDeath is offline
    "white people need to take responsibility for slavery and pay us hand out for the rest of our lives"

    Also

    "white people cant take credit for building modern civilization, they are privileged, give us hand outs"
    MAGA One day at a time.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Black on black crime has been a media taboo for 15 years, you're never going to get an honest conversation from the CNNobites here.
    this seems to be the case unfortunately

    the FACT that the usual bidenbros and reddit incels can only post memes and jokes in response to FACTS speaks for itself ...

    I honestly think a real cultural change is necessary within the black community. How we can come together as America to help implement these necessary changes is the real issue at hand...

    Probably more beneficial than democratic promises every 4 years that always fail to come to fruition
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    Registered User Jaydawg08's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Age: 31
    Posts: 10,694
    Rep Power: 77022
    Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jaydawg08 is offline
    Leave it to a certain sect of the misc *cough*the right*cough to obsess over black people. It's getting to be sad and ridiculous now guys... Every day??
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    Mean & Green SultanofBling's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2020
    Posts: 4,430
    Rep Power: 13397
    SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SultanofBling is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    this seems to be the case unfortunately

    the fact that the usual bidenbros and reddit incels can only post memes and jokes in response to FACTS speaks for itself unfortunately...

    I honestly think a real cultural change is necessary within the black community.

    Probably more beneficial than democratic promises every 4 years that always fail to come to fruition
    We're making fun of you, dummy.
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Age 59 MajorTendonitis's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Location: BC, Canada
    Posts: 11,406
    Rep Power: 109793
    MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MajorTendonitis is offline
    “Diversity is our strength “. Biggest lol of the 21th century
    Asteroid 2021
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Custom User Title SWDeath's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Posts: 5,887
    Rep Power: 36965
    SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SWDeath is offline
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    “Diversity is our strength “. Biggest lol of the 21th century
    More like society would be fine with out them and this is only a one way street.
    MAGA One day at a time.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Facilitating the illusion Harbinger's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: United States
    Posts: 23,278
    Rep Power: 47614
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Harbinger is online now
    Originally Posted by SultanofBling View Post
    We're making fun of you, dummy.
    Because you're not smart enough to argue his points.
    We are living in unprecedented times.
    For the first time in our history,
    one side of the political spectrum controls all three branches of government,
    the media, and the technology we use to access it.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Registered User Jhamaican's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Posts: 1,948
    Rep Power: 18437
    Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jhamaican is offline
    Originally Posted by SultanofBling View Post
    We're making fun of you, dummy.
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Leave it to a certain sect of the misc *cough*the right*cough to obsess over black people. It's getting to be sad and ridiculous now guys... Every day??
    thank you for your well thought out and constructive thoughts as to how we can change the above FACTS and create a better America for every individual, regardless of race or sex.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Cypress, Texas, United States
    Posts: 20,967
    Rep Power: 194480
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    StoliFun is offline
    Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Black on black crime has been a media taboo for 15 years, you're never going to get an honest conversation from the CNNobites here.
    The term "black on black" crime is a meaningless descriptor. It suggests that such crimes occur in part because criminals select their victims based on race, which is silly. Most criminals' victim selection is driven by socioeconomic proximity, and since we are a heavily segregated society, poor blacks who resort to criminality tend to victimize other poor blacks.
    Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

    "The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Hunter/Fisherbreh Redfish225's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 27,159
    Rep Power: 296841
    Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Redfish225 is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with the election.

    The last picture was a true quote Biden said, stolen election or otherwise. FACT

    Perfect illustration of how democrats actually feel about minorities.

    As a necktat, I realize FACTS may be hard for you to comprehend, and may make you upset and emotional, but please try to stay on topic
    Bruh... all your threads are about politics and black people.



    Let that sink in.
    I love eggs.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    Das it Mein Dontoewsmebro's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Posts: 8,264
    Rep Power: 57288
    Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dontoewsmebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dontoewsmebro is offline
    Look at my African American over here isn't he great!? Sitting there behaving.
    Arsenal FC

    Winnipeg Jets

    Chicago Blackhawks

    ****Germany Crew****

    RinseMaxxxing2021
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Mean & Green SultanofBling's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2020
    Posts: 4,430
    Rep Power: 13397
    SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SultanofBling is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    thank you for your well thought out and constructive thoughts as to how we can change the above FACTS.
    I told you before in the other thread, and I'll say it again. Your "facts" simply don't reflect or account for the very real social, economic, historic, and racial hurdles faced by the black community.

    You, like the cavecel you are, see a "graph" (which is a joke at that) and go "Lol confirms my worldviews. I am a phagg0t lul"

    C'mon man.
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #28
    Registered User Jaydawg08's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Age: 31
    Posts: 10,694
    Rep Power: 77022
    Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jaydawg08 is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    thank you for your well thought out and constructive thoughts as to how we can change the above FACTS and create a better America for every individual.
    Let's be real, none of you want to change anything.. in fact if you could make situations worse you would, because then you could use that argument as a debate point to "own the libs"

    We know about that playbook already

    Reply With Quote

  29. #29
    We on TV? 128's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 42,159
    Rep Power: 169186
    128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    128 is offline
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    Can we have a realistic discussion in 2020 about how democratic policies continue to DESTROY the black community?

    FACT: In New York City, thousands more black babies are aborted each year than born alive.

    FACT: If you support abortion, you are subhuman trash

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/lets-ta...ate-1531263697
    On the flipside wouldn't forcing these likely poor, irresponsible and unfit parents to have kids raised in bad environments potentially add to the black crime numbers?


    Probably better to never be born than to be raised in a ghetto ****hole only knowing misery with an increased chance you become a menace or burden to society
    Reply With Quote

  30. #30
    Banned jackamo2887's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Posts: 18,324
    Rep Power: 0
    jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jackamo2887 is offline
    Brother jhamacian preaching the gospel, as always.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts