Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jaydawg08 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Close, I actually have a team of people that do that for me. I know that in some companies you'll get a nicely bloated title to go with your $17 an hour salary, unfortunately for you that isn't my case.

Also, were you lying then, or are you lying now? Because Frezko posted a thread about you crying about your many IT related failures.

I interviewed a guy like you a few weeks ago, woefully unprepared. Needless to say, he didn't get the job.
    Lmao he posted a thread about the one I made about my first IT interview where I thought I did poorly. I obviously got more than one interview, hired, and worked my way up in the company. This is the problem with believing the cliffs or what Frezko wrote. I've stated many times on the misc I worked in the IT healthcare industry prior to my career now

And no you didn't interview a guy like me, considering that my job title would have been above yours. I'm sure your "team" consists of 1 or 2 Level 1 help desk dudes who basically do their own chit to begin with. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to IT because that industry really is soul crushing... good luck to you in 10-15 years when you need to constantly keep up with the influx of new cheaper applicants.

You will be layed off once you salary is too bloated I guarantee

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    I failed
    What's it like for an Asian to fail so miserably at something as simple as IT? Did your family disown you? I heard Asian parents can be pretty savage.

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tbh this thread should probably be locked at this point. Its just a pissing match between Jay amd Godfrd now.

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Depends at what angle your looking at it from. Yes education is paramount from a ground up position and of course if the most optimal. School choice and charter schools in the city has been successful and a very strong way forward.

Now looking at it from the current situation of poverty. Having a safe place and legitimate jobs is instrumental. Manufacturing should be highly incentivized (I mean not a penny of taxes for these companies)to come to urban and poor city centers and cure poverty.

Youd see a massive turnaround in 5-10 years and not over generations. Money matters the most. Between the culture of it and mostly the poverty, I've stood over hundreds of black men dead or dying in the streets.

College theorists and all of these cool opinions everyone has is complete bull****. Economic opportunities and safety needs to be slung to the forefront. Now!
    Thanks for actually bringing up an attempt at a solution and its one I can actually agree with. Education incentives don't automatically help the poverty issue in inner cities which is one of the bigger issues and why things aren't getting better. Ample job opportunities that would at least bring in a steady flow of income could help immensely.

Big part of why I can't figure out why Trump was voted out considering what he was doing for employment for the country. It's weird to me that people would vote against him.because he's "mean" despite the good he was doing behind the scenes.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000) MediaBlackout is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Tbh this thread should probably be locked at this point. Its just a pissing match between Jay amd Godfrd now.

Thanks for actually bringing up an attempt at a solution and its one I can actually agree with. Education incentives don't automatically help the poverty issue in inner cities which is one of the bigger issues and why things aren't getting better. Ample job opportunities that would at least bring in a steady flow of income could help immensely.

Big part of why I can't figure out why Trump was voted out considering what he was doing for employment for the country. It's weird to me that people would vote against him.because he's "mean" despite the good he was doing behind the scenes.
    Yes I'm sure the reason they're shooting each other and dealing drugs is because the local factory won't hire them. Do you really think most of these people have any interest in a 9-5?

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    Lmao he posted a thread about the one I made about my first IT interview where I thought I did poorly. I obviously got more than one interview, hired, and worked my way up in the company. This is the problem with believing the cliffs or what Frezko wrote. I've stated many times on the misc I worked in the IT healthcare industry prior to my career now

And no you didn't interview a guy like me, considering that my job title would have been above yours. I'm sure your "team" consists of 1 or 2 Level 1 help desk dudes who basically do their own chit to begin with. You couldn't pay me enough to go back to IT because that industry really is soul crushing... good luck to you in 10-15 years when you need to constantly keep up with the influx of new cheaper applicants.

You will be layed off once you salary is too bloated I guarantee
    I'm sure your job title would have been above the president's, but at the end of the day I make more money than you know, and I have more autonomy. Do you have a schedule? Because I don't. What about vacation? Mine is unlimited and I take at least 45 days a year. Like I said, everything about me is superior, and add all this to the fact that you've been off topic since the beginning, while I have actually given answers that could help solve the issue in the OP.

This is going to be my last post to you because yesterday it was funny, today I realize that the Ls you've taken are just sad.

I gross $18k a month, own my house, am in the process of opening a restaurant, and am also looking for a larger second home. Last night I slept next to my wife who I've been for 9 years on a king sized bed. What about you? Because you keep talking to success, but have nothing to show for it.

You're a loser baby, nothing more, maybe less. You'll never be at my level, and for the last time, if you really wanna compare deposit slips, we can do that.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediaBlackout View Post
    Yes I'm sure the reason they're shooting each other and dealing drugs is because the local factory won't hire them. Do you really think most of these people have any interest in a 9-5?
    Go fuk yourself you alt phaggot. Unless you're ready to actually carry a discussion, you're less than nothing to me.

Racism is a Sickness! VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rates of white-on-white and Black-on-Black homicide are similar, at around 80% and 90%

Racist Morons!
    "Nobody ever heard Abraham Lincoln was a Republican before until I started saying it, nobody knew! (donald j Chump)

"We can dedicate ourselves to defending the Constitution and perpetuating our best American institutions and traditions, or we can be a party of conspiracy theories, cable-news fantasies, lies, and the ruin that comes with them".

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go fuk yourself you alt phaggot. Unless you're ready to actually carry a discussion, you're less than nothing to me.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

This thread turned out pretty much as I expected. Shocker.

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It hurts me to say this, but he's right. I actually spoke to my brother about this, he's a really good person, always positive, the opposite of me. But when I asked he said the same thing, the culture doesn't make holding down a job and being law abiding a priority.

The truth is the truth, and lying to ourselves won't ever fix the issue.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) billclintonnn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure your job title would have been above the president's, but at the end of the day I make more money than you know, and I have more autonomy. Do you have a schedule? Because I don't. What about vacation? Mine is unlimited and I take at least 45 days a year. Like I said, everything about me is superior, and add all this to the fact that you've been off topic since the beginning, while I have actually given answers that could help solve the issue in the OP.

This is going to be my last post to you because yesterday it was funny, today I realize that the Ls you've taken are just sad.

I gross $18k a month, own my house, am in the process of opening a restaurant, and am also looking for a larger second home. Last night I slept next to my wife who I've been for 9 years on a king sized bed. What about you? Because you keep talking to success, but have nothing to show for it.

You're a loser baby, nothing more, maybe less. You'll never be at my level, and for the last time, if you really wanna compare deposit slips, we can do that.
    Ouch. Always a fan of people who put JayPhaggot in his place.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!

This thread turned out pretty much as I expected. Shocker.
    Now i am curious, tell us what you expected from the regulars that post here?
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    42 shot 11 killed over Thanksgiving holiday in one of our great democrat controlled cities

Incredibly shocking and sad numbers

And not a word from the democrats, blm or the msm

Or from the lefty shills on the board. Not a single constructive comment as to how we can reverse this terrible trend

Pro tip: ignoring a problem is not going to make it magically go away

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago...-violence/amp/
    True Patriot

FACTS > fiction

The Trifecta of Liberal Neuroses:
    1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage
    3. Psychological Projection

BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BK909 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jhamaican View Post
    42 shot 11 killed over Thanksgiving holiday in one of our great democrat controlled cities

Or from the lefty shills on the board. Not a single constructive comment as to how we can reverse this terrible trend

Blah blah blah blah something about coronavirus blah blah keep ignoring.
    Blah blah the hypocrisy blah blah.

Pro tip: Never go full tard.
    We Wuz Maga

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When is op going to get perm banned?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im glad this thread is still going on. Its probably the easiest way to reach OptimistPrime11.

Optimist, I caught The Christmas Chronicles II on Netflix over Thanksgiving, and a few black characters were introduced. There was even the sudden development of an interracial marriage. How pissed off should I feel? Should I write my congressman? How do I register my complaint without coming across as a weirdly racially sensitive bolillo person?
    Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackamo2887 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Their culture is done, put a fork in it. Big facts.

Single parenthood, welfare and 0 personal responsibility has consumed it. Sad.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Close, I actually have a team of people that do that for me. I know that in some companies you'll get a nicely bloated title to go with your $17 an hour salary, unfortunately for you that isn't my case.

Also, were you lying then, or are you lying now? Because Frezko posted a thread about you crying about your many IT related failures.

I interviewed a guy like you a few weeks ago, woefully unprepared. Needless to say, he didn't get the job.
    shut the **** up

you nasty bitch
    "Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

"Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all." ― Ray A. Davis

"That which drives me in life is my faith, and what I desire most is peace for mankind." ― C. Jones

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll never be at my level
    lmfao at this cringe
    "Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

"Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all." ― Ray A. Davis

"That which drives me in life is my faith, and what I desire most is peace for mankind." ― C. Jones

ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ParsleyTea is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not directly related to crime, but this morning I read an article on how lousy education opportunities can be in some black communities. A lousy education can lead to increased crime rates. It would be wonderful if the school systems were improved in Democrat controlled cities.

"Black Education Tragedy Is New"

http://walterewilliams.com/black-edu...ragedy-is-new/

excerpt:

Several years ago, Project Baltimore began an investigation of Baltimore’s school system. What they found was an utter disgrace. In 19 of Baltimore’s 39 high schools, out of 3,804 students, only 14 of them, or less than 1%, were proficient in math. In 13 of Baltimore’s high schools, not a single student scored proficient in math. In five Baltimore City high schools, not a single student scored proficient in math or reading. Despite these academic deficiencies, about 70% of the students graduate and are conferred a high school diploma — a fraudulent high school diploma.

The Detroit Public Schools Community District scored the lowest in the nation compared to 26 other urban districts for reading and mathematics at the fourth- and eighth-grade levels. A recent video captures some of this miseducation in Milwaukee high schools: In two city high schools, only one student tested proficient in math and none are proficient in English. Yet, the schools spent a full week learning about “systemic racism” and “Black Lives Matter activism.” By the way, a Nov. 19, 2020, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article asks: “How many Black teachers did you have? I’ve only had two.” The article concludes, “For future Black students, that number needs to go up.” New York City is one of many school systems in the United States set to roll out Black Lives Matter-themed lesson plans. According to the NYC Department of Education, teachers will delve into “systemic racism,” police brutality and white privilege in their classrooms.

Should we blame this education tragedy on racial discrimination or claim that it is a legacy of slavery? Dr. Thomas Sowell’s research in “Education: Assumptions Versus History” documents academic excellence at Baltimore’s Frederick Douglass High School and others. This academic excellence occurred during the late 1800s to mid-1900s, an era when blacks were much poorer than today and faced gross racial discrimination. Frederick Douglass High School of yesteryear produced many distinguished alumni, such as Thurgood Marshall and Cab Calloway, and several judges, congressmen and civil rights leaders. Frederick Douglass High School was second in the nation in black Ph.Ds. among its alumni.

Also, in Sowell’s “Education: Assumptions Versus History” is the story of Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, a black public school in Washington, D.C. As early as 1899, its students scored higher on citywide tests than any of the city’s white schools. From its founding in 1870 to 1955, most of its graduates went off to college. Dunbar’s distinguished alumni include U.S. Sen. Edward Brooke, physician Charles Drew and, during World War II, nearly a score of majors, nine colonels and lieutenant colonels, and a brigadier general. Today’s Paul Laurence Dunbar and Frederick Douglass high schools have material resources that would have been unimaginable to their predecessors. However, having those resources have meant absolutely nothing in terms of academic achievement.

If we accept the notion that rotten education is not preordained, then I wonder when the black community will demand an end to an educational environment that condemns so many youngsters to mediocrity. You can bet the rent money that white liberals and high-income blacks would not begin to accept the kind of education for their children that most blacks receive.

The school climate, seldom discussed, plays a very important role in education. During the 2017-18 school year, there were an estimated 962,300 violent incidents and 476,100 nonviolent incidents in U.S. public schools nationwide. Schools with 1,000 or more students had at least one sworn law enforcement officer. About 90% of those law enforcement officers carry firearms. Aside from violence, there are many instances of outright disrespect for teachers. First- and second-graders telling teachers to “Shut the f—- up” and calling teachers “b——h.”

Years ago, much of the behavior of young people that we see today would have never been tolerated......

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fuking destroyed lmao.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    ADHD crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jhamaican is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    hey MinisterofLust,

I really like your ideas regarding reducing the level of violence within and from the black community

Please share more of your productive thoughts with regards to potential solutions to this important issue.

I think the real issue at hand here is WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for fixing travesty: Is it society as a whole, the black culture itself, the government?

One thing is for sure, perpetually calling yourself a VICTIM isn't going to fix the issue.

I also don't think society as a whole should be held responsible and shoulder the burden for the ills and failure of the black community to correct itself. When will the black community start taking responsibility for their actions and collateral upon society?

take one example: medical school admissions: despite HANDOUT admissions for subpar black candidates (see picture below), taking away spots from better qualified other minorities (Asians, Indians), black enrollment remains staggeringly low and even decreasing despite these herculean efforts. Once again, the FACTS don't lie

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/a...males-medicine

How much of a price is society as a whole willing to pay for the failures of the black community to take responsibility and self correct?

Just goes to show you that VICTIMHOOD, HANDOUTS and blackmailing institutions/corporations will not change the situation. The change must come from within the black community! This starts with valuing education, having a dual parent household, and STOPPING the malignant culture of sports/rap/jordan worship.

Things you will never hear on CNN, other MSM, BLM (terrorist organization) or the democrats (or the retard lefties on this forum)

It is also very telling that you will NEVER see any of the prominent left leaning posters on this board (Z4, Sultan NYPat, Sillie etc...) ever give any well thought out posts or solutions to REAL problems as presented in this thread. They can only lash out and post memes when a real issue is brought up. This unmasks their underlying intellectual ineptitude. Honestly just SO SAD.
    Last edited by Jhamaican; 12-02-2020 at 05:28 AM.
    True Patriot

FACTS > fiction

1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage

It hurts me to say this, but he's right. I actually spoke to my brother about this, he's a really good person, always positive, the opposite of me. But when I asked he said the same thing, the culture doesn't make holding down a job and being law abiding a priority.

The truth is the truth, and lying to ourselves won't ever fix the issue.
    It's not about being right. It's that no one is offering up any solutions and any attempt at saying "how about we try this" is met with "yeah well black people dindu nuffin so that automatically won't work".

It might not be in the "culture" but it's also not readily available to begin with. Its hard to determine what effect something will have if you're already starting at "it wont work because black is whack" which is basically what the whole theme of this thread is. I prefer to believe that there are a large enough % of people that are willing to improve their lives that something of that effect could at least start a change. Would it be exploited? Maybe. But I'm at least having the discussion and not immediately shutting it down because theyve got more melanin in their skin.

OP still in here just posting Chicago stats like it's supposed to "solve" something. I'm not advocating for these employment opportunities for gang bangers that are more worried about slinging rocks than working hard, I'm thinking more career opportunities for say "squeegee boys" in Baltimore, those people that are standing on the street corner for 8 hours trying to wash windshields would probably be OK with a 9-5.

topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) topperstyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The day you close your trading account .. so soon?

Ministerofbust

Why do you hate truth tellers?

Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    Not directly related to crime, but this morning I read an article on how lousy education opportunities can be in some black communities. A lousy education can lead to increased crime rates. It would be wonderful if the school systems were improved in Democrat controlled cities.

"Black Education Tragedy Is New"

http://walterewilliams.com/black-edu...ragedy-is-new/

excerpt:

Several years ago, Project Baltimore began an investigation of Baltimore’s school system. What they found was an utter disgrace. In 19 of Baltimore’s 39 high schools, out of 3,804 students, only 14 of them, or less than 1%, were proficient in math. In 13 of Baltimore’s high schools, not a single student scored proficient in math. In five Baltimore City high schools, not a single student scored proficient in math or reading. Despite these academic deficiencies, about 70% of the students graduate and are conferred a high school diploma — a fraudulent high school diploma.

The Detroit Public Schools Community District scored the lowest in the nation compared to 26 other urban districts for reading and mathematics at the fourth- and eighth-grade levels. A recent video captures some of this miseducation in Milwaukee high schools: In two city high schools, only one student tested proficient in math and none are proficient in English. Yet, the schools spent a full week learning about “systemic racism” and “Black Lives Matter activism.” By the way, a Nov. 19, 2020, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article asks: “How many Black teachers did you have? I’ve only had two.” The article concludes, “For future Black students, that number needs to go up.” New York City is one of many school systems in the United States set to roll out Black Lives Matter-themed lesson plans. According to the NYC Department of Education, teachers will delve into “systemic racism,” police brutality and white privilege in their classrooms.

Should we blame this education tragedy on racial discrimination or claim that it is a legacy of slavery? Dr. Thomas Sowell’s research in “Education: Assumptions Versus History” documents academic excellence at Baltimore’s Frederick Douglass High School and others. This academic excellence occurred during the late 1800s to mid-1900s, an era when blacks were much poorer than today and faced gross racial discrimination. Frederick Douglass High School of yesteryear produced many distinguished alumni, such as Thurgood Marshall and Cab Calloway, and several judges, congressmen and civil rights leaders. Frederick Douglass High School was second in the nation in black Ph.Ds. among its alumni.

Also, in Sowell’s “Education: Assumptions Versus History” is the story of Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, a black public school in Washington, D.C. As early as 1899, its students scored higher on citywide tests than any of the city’s white schools. From its founding in 1870 to 1955, most of its graduates went off to college. Dunbar’s distinguished alumni include U.S. Sen. Edward Brooke, physician Charles Drew and, during World War II, nearly a score of majors, nine colonels and lieutenant colonels, and a brigadier general. Today’s Paul Laurence Dunbar and Frederick Douglass high schools have material resources that would have been unimaginable to their predecessors. However, having those resources have meant absolutely nothing in terms of academic achievement.

If we accept the notion that rotten education is not preordained, then I wonder when the black community will demand an end to an educational environment that condemns so many youngsters to mediocrity. You can bet the rent money that white liberals and high-income blacks would not begin to accept the kind of education for their children that most blacks receive.

The school climate, seldom discussed, plays a very important role in education. During the 2017-18 school year, there were an estimated 962,300 violent incidents and 476,100 nonviolent incidents in U.S. public schools nationwide. Schools with 1,000 or more students had at least one sworn law enforcement officer. About 90% of those law enforcement officers carry firearms. Aside from violence, there are many instances of outright disrespect for teachers. First- and second-graders telling teachers to “Shut the f—- up” and calling teachers “b——h.”

Years ago, much of the behavior of young people that we see today would have never been tolerated......
    Thanks for posting stuff by Sowell.

A true scholar and thought leader of our time.

His disdain for BLM and the modern left are very telling.

Why do you think minorities continue to vote for the democrats despite the terrible situations in these democrat controlled (for decades) cities? It is clearly against their best interest.

Why do the MSM and democrats continue to brainwash minorities?

Crazy and SAD

Last edited by Jhamaican; 12-02-2020 at 05:31 AM.
    True Patriot

FACTS > fiction

1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage

Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    The day you close your trading account .. so soon?

Ministerofbust

Why do you hate truth tellers?
    True Patriot

FACTS > fiction

1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage

It's not about being right. It's that no one is offering up any solutions and any attempt at saying "how about we try this" is met with "yeah well black people dindu nuffin so that automatically won't work".

It might not be in the "culture" but it's also not readily available to begin with. Its hard to determine what effect something will have if you're already starting at "it wont work because black is whack" which is basically what the whole theme of this thread is. I prefer to believe that there are a large enough % of people that are willing to improve their lives that something of that effect could at least start a change. Would it be exploited? Maybe. But I'm at least having the discussion and not immediately shutting it down because theyve got more melanin in their skin.

OP still in here just posting Chicago stats like it's supposed to "solve" something. I'm not advocating for these employment opportunities for gang bangers that are more worried about slinging rocks than working hard, I'm thinking more career opportunities for say "squeegee boys" in Baltimore, those people that are standing on the street corner for 8 hours trying to wash windshields would probably be OK with a 9-5.
    The FACTS are the necessary tinder to start this particular conversation. No other way to get the retard lefties attention because they simply falsely cry that you are racist (pro tip: FACTS cannot be racist, they are FACTS). Only when we recognize the issue and accept reality for what it is can we begin to have a productive conversation.
    Last edited by Jhamaican; 12-02-2020 at 05:33 AM.
    True Patriot

FACTS > fiction

1. Cognitive Dissonance
    2. Narcissistic Rage

I would die for Jhamaican.

Are you American? Because as an American who grew up in a very bad ghetto I can tell you that the opportunities are there for those who want it. This is very frustrating because while the OP may have opened this thread for the wrong reasons, I'm here telling everyone who things are, but people still bring up the same excuses. I went to school in the ghetto, so I saw first hand how things truly were. I'll tell you this, it was never the Asian kids who were disrupting class, disrespecting the teachers, and starting fights.

The solution is simple, less single parent families, more personal responsibilities, and that's why it will never work. You gotta want it, you gotta work for it, many blacks simply don't.

Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    I would die for Jhamaican.
    But are you willing to take your medication for him?

I take it regularly you moron.

The FACTS are the necessary tinder to start this particular conversation. No other way to get the retard lefties attention because they simply falsely cry that you are racist (pro tip: FACTS cannot be racist, they are FACTS). Only when we recognize the issue and accept reality for what it is can we begin to have a productive conversation.
    Just because you keep trying to proclaim that you're not a racist, doesn't mean it's true.

As I've stated multiple fukking times ITT I know that there is a problem in the inner city (mostly minority) locations in this country. Your stats (that your racist ass keeps posting) have nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Are you American? Because as an American who grew up in a very bad ghetto I can tell you that the opportunities are there for those who want it. This is very frustrating because while the OP may have opened this thread for the wrong reasons, I'm here telling everyone who things are, but people still bring up the same excuses. I went to school in the ghetto, so I saw first hand how things truly were. I'll tell you this, it was never the Asian kids who were disrupting class, disrespecting the teachers, and starting fights.

The solution is simple, less single parent families, more personal responsibilities, and that's why it will never work. You gotta want it, you gotta work for it, many blacks simply don't.

Yes, I am American, I live outside of Baltimore. I didn't grow up in the ghetto so maybe you've got more experience than I do, but at the same time throwing your hands up and going "blacks will be black" isn't going to help anything. I can agree that it is a culture problem, but the incentive to come off welfare isn't prevalent enough. The "opportunity" requires people that are reliant on welfare to come off welfare for a couple months before they see the benefit and those couple months are too difficult for them. It's very easy to stay poor in this country (like you said) and people don't want to put in the work (note that this is not exclusive to blacks, trailer parks have the same issues).

That's why I aimed my response at the example of the squeegee boys in Baltimore. Those kids that don't have that inherent "need" to stay on welfare. It starts at the young kids. The older population IMO is likely too far gone already.

However education is also a problem. Education in Baltimore is fukking bottom tier low of the low and I'm sure that's echoed throughout the country in these cities. No one's actually going to do anything so at the end of the day its moot.

Really kind of just tired of watching a % of this board be just outright racist to be honest. It's too difficult to actually have these conversations most of the time.