Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    i tried that before with him, i was even pm'ing the dude when he first started posting this nonsense

after i while i realised he's either a) a fukking idiot or b) a troll

my money's on both. but to troll on this particular topic and this incessantly, you have to have all sorts of mental health issues.
    I did the same with him and also johnnydeep but this guy is much worse.

I completely agree though, troll or not it’s crazy. If he’s not trolling and he means this then he needs outside help. If he is trolling and he’s this dedicated he has some serious issues to be able to dedicate himself and this much time to this character so much. It’s not normal. The problem is there’s always going to be someone replying to his posts, if it’s not someone in this thread replying to him calling him out it’s going to be someone that hasn’t seen a sandman post before offering legit advice. He’ll be able to change the story just enough so that some people don’t expect it even to the point he tells it as someone else of the opposite sex. Someone’s going to fall into it eventually.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It just happened again smh.

Anyway, as I've said before, he's both a troll and mentally ill. Clearly he's getting a kick out of dragging this sandman persona out for so long, but at the same time, it takes serious mental illness to be this dedicated to it. He's a very typical 4chan type of person. We all knew somebody growing up who just loved getting under everyone's skin. This person, whoever he is, is an extreme version of that.

By the way, the fact that we've made a thread completely dedicated to him is only going to encourage him. He's accomplished exactly what he wanted to do in the first place: make a character that would be legendary on the misc, like caresales, gmiscer, johnnydeep, etc. Now it's at the point where we're making threads about him. He's probably jerking his tiny dink reading these replies.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    It just happened again smh.

Anyway, as I've said before, he's both a troll and mentally ill. Clearly he's getting a kick out of dragging this sandman persona out for so long, but at the same time, it takes serious mental illness to be this dedicated to it. He's a very typical 4chan type of person. We all knew somebody growing up who just loved getting under everyone's skin. This person, whoever he is, is an extreme version of that.

By the way, the fact that we've made a thread completely dedicated to him is only going to encourage him. He's accomplished exactly what he wanted to do in the first place: make a character that would be legendary on the misc, like caresales, gmiscer, johnnydeep, etc. Now it's at the point where we're making threads about him. He's probably jerking his tiny dink reading these replies.
    i agree in the sense he wanted to make a character, but to see everyone thinking he's mentally ill is probably killing him - and we are talking about the real person behind the keyboard here.

trolls usually have some followers, he has nothing. no one enjoys what he does, we just feel sorry for his barren life.

there's no other explanation why someone would post this relentlessly - you have to have zero going for you. no job, no friends, no family. it's only a matter of time before he's on the news

i'm gonna break out the popcorn while he gets arrested, watching on TV while his ex gf rides my dick completely oblivious to his even existence
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It seems people can't help themselves. They keep replying which means he is here to stay. Annoying.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's like the Armenian used car salesman. He's been making alts since 2006 with obvious stories. Unaware posters continue to give him advice, which he disregards and then gets banned and makes a new account.

He has the same story that he makes $180K, is "hansom" as he calls himself, but can't get a woman who isn't old or obese. I can' believe that people can't spot him.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...0043551&page=1

Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imnew1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m on board with negging everybody that responds to him.

However, if this is all real then eventually this Indian Samantha sloot is gonna get knocked up or engaged. Or perhaps sandman gets back with her and gets dumped again and crushed worse than this now. Either would be a sight to see. He’ll prob just off himself though.

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if he's the one who is also making new alt accounts multiple times per day, every single day with cope threads, or essentially just troll threads, but it has gotten out of hand

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    Not sure if he's the one who is also making new alt accounts multiple times per day, every single day with cope threads, or essentially just troll threads, but it has gotten out of hand
    that's him

even as a troll, to do that, you must have serious mental problems.

it doesn't even annoy me now - it just concerns me that the guy actually has the free time to do this, and copes thinking he's 'trolling a forum' - no dude you just have no life. you're losing more than you're gaining at this point

think of the man hours he's put in to making these accounts, day after day. think about how abysmal your life must be to think that's time well spent
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    that's him

even as a troll, to do that, you must have serious mental problems.
    I thought so. He obviously has, it's not funny anymore, was lolsy the first days.

Some say it's wincel