Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PhantomMaxx View Post
    I lost weight walking then running at 44, joined a gym at 47, and started Powerlifting at 49. A new job at 52 limited my training, then Covid at 53 took me out of the gym all together. Saved up and built a home gym, now I'm starting all over again. Ill be 54 in January.

I agree with bodyhard on this one:
    Ur in ur 50s? U look 24 in ur avi lmao miring

What do u do for skincare?

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look at that guy who was in his 50s and actually natty that posted here yesterday if you need motivation

He mogged most nattys in there 20s and is older than you

meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nightfly View Post
    I am 47, used to be young dumb and full of cum. Now I’m beat up and fat. I think I am at a point where I can go one of two ways. I used to be able to grab myself by the bootstraps but I have very slowly faded away. I need a belief and a vision. I used to love to lift, not so much cardio though. I feel like everyday is just a waste. Not sure where I am going with this but I think there is something inside of me that wants to but is scared to get it back.
    Git some brother. I’ve been there with the same thoughts. One phrase that always gets me going.... “just do the damn thing”
    Keep going....

Big 3
    Bench - 265
    Squat - 300
    Dead - 455 Raw https://youtu.be/nzbaU8_XGtA

anonymous
    Mate I am older than you - I have now done 265 workouts since lockdown - I have an illness which has never been better. I have boobs but they are getting smaller.
    Nature is your friend - new paradigm at 47 yes - new goals yes - but as Ross Edgily says - just put some reps in.
    Get a podcast on - some music - go for a walk - write it down day 1 - walked x mile and see how you are in 3 months. I guarantee you will be Arnie again.

SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkaterKev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "I think I’m old"
    I used to feel that way.
    Don't. I'm 55, 148Lbs, 15%BF, and I have NEVER, in my entire life, felt or looked any better than I do now. At this point in my life, I do strength work 2-3 times per week to maintain, but about 8 months ago (thanks covid!) I re-discovered Rollerblades. I now can't get enough of it, and it is a remarkable addition to my fitness life now. Find something you really enjoy doing, physically, and you will feel younger and younger every day.

Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Robbcarp27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never too old bud. Im about to be 41, sitting in the 240s. Im down from 278lbs. I touched 239lbs, then the holidays hit and my diet took a break. Im trying to get back into the diet phase. my SO is prego and incapable of doing anything herself (shes only 4 months along) and hates me being out of the house. Actually had quite the argument Friday . I wanted to hit the gym saturday morning and she flipped out. Im getting back into shape while she it ballooning lol. Fun times
    "One man says he can, another says he can't. Both are right. Which man are you" -Mike Vick

I support the US military no matter what branch, But as a Marine...I support them more. Leave nobody behind. Semper Fi Brothers

6/3/13-251lbs

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Robbcarp27 View Post
    Never too old bud. Im about to be 41, sitting in the 240s. Im down from 278lbs. I touched 239lbs, then the holidays hit and my diet took a break. Im trying to get back into the diet phase. my SO is prego and incapable of doing anything herself (shes only 4 months along) and hates me being out of the house. Actually had quite the argument Friday . I wanted to hit the gym saturday morning and she flipped out. Im getting back into shape while she it ballooning lol. Fun times
    She complains that you leave the house to exercise, but how would she feel if you died young because of heart failure and you weren't around at all for her or you child in the near future. Some people just think in the now. Staying healthy helps make your life longer so you can be around longer for the ones you love. I tell that to my friends that use having kids as their excuse for not working out.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

Registered User readreindeer666's Avatar
    readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump lol

xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agree with everyone here - it is not about the age at all. Someone said it right: it is about you and your commitment to do something. Actually, if you feel old that should motivate you instead of paralysing. Doing some workout, live a healthier life could actually lenghthen your life and feel you YOUNG again.
    So off you go!

ninobouss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You still alive you must take care of yourself

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The way I look at is don't beat yourself up and get negative, just except your age and do the best you can. it's all too easy and look at guys half your age and feel I'll never get to look remotely like that. Be realistic!
    I don't make much in the way of gains these days, but I'm maintaining what I have pretty well and even at that I'm still in better shape than most guys I see.
    Once you get into a roll with your training you'll feel mentally better about yourself and you wont feel old!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    47?
    I remember 47, I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.
    I couldn't wait for success so I went ahead without it

Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nightfly View Post
    I am 47, used to be young dumb and full of cum. Now I’m beat up and fat. I think I am at a point where I can go one of two ways. I used to be able to grab myself by the bootstraps but I have very slowly faded away. I need a belief and a vision. I used to love to lift, not so much cardio though. I feel like everyday is just a waste. Not sure where I am going with this but I think there is something inside of me that wants to but is scared to get it back.
    I think a lot of us have found ourselves feeling the same way as you at some point in our 40s. I worked out religiously, watched what I ate, etc. from my early teens right up until my first kid was born. Then everything just stopped. I stay pretty active with my boys. We're hiking, biking, skiing, etc. every week but for the last 11 years, I've been eating and drinking whatever and haven't done any kind of weight lifting. September 2019, I went to the doctor for an annual checkup and my cholesterol was terrible. The doctor was going to put me on medicine if I couldn't get it down. Then I broke my arm in two places skateboarding with my kids. I gained 20 lbs while waiting for that to heel. I was asking a neighbor that's a bodybuilder for some advise to get back into it. He gave me the book Renaissance Diet 2.0. I've been working out religiously and eating right ever since. I feel a lot better. Once I got over that initial hump, it became pretty easy. I think after about 30 days, exercising becomes a habit and after about 90 days of consistent training, it sort of becomes an addiction.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Prozach2 View Post
    I think a lot of us have found ourselves feeling the same way as you at some point in our 40s. I worked out religiously, watched what I ate, etc. from my early teens right up until my first kid was born. Then everything just stopped. I stay pretty active with my boys. We're hiking, biking, skiing, etc. every week but for the last 11 years, I've been eating and drinking whatever and haven't done any kind of weight lifting. September 2019, I went to the doctor for an annual checkup and my cholesterol was terrible. The doctor was going to put me on medicine if I couldn't get it down. Then I broke my arm in two places skateboarding with my kids. I gained 20 lbs while waiting for that to heel. I was asking a neighbor that's a bodybuilder for some advise to get back into it. He gave me the book Renaissance Diet 2.0. I've been working out religiously and eating right ever since. I feel a lot better. Once I got over that initial hump, it became pretty easy. I think after about 30 days, exercising becomes a habit and after about 90 days of consistent training, it sort of becomes an addiction.
    Did your cholesterol get lower?

I was having coconut oil and doing a lot of lifting without much cardio when my cholesterol soared. My Dr. said to eliminate the coconut oil and do more cardio and my cholesterol came down to normal.

Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prozach2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Did your cholesterol get lower?

I was having coconut oil and doing a lot of lifting without much cardio when my cholesterol soared. My Dr. said to eliminate the coconut oil and do more cardio and my cholesterol came down to normal.
    Yes, I've had huge improvements with my cholesterol. My bad cholesterol is now within the normal range. My good cholesterol was still a little low last time I checked it. I've been on track for a while now, so I'm hoping everything will be solid when I check it again.

I'm doing the following:
    1. Eating under 200 mg cholesterol every day.
    2. Eating under 20 mg saturated fat every day.
    3. Right now I'm getting about 73 g of fat per day. I'm trying to get most of that from foods like olive oil, nuts, salmon, avocados, etc.
    4. Eating lots of whole grains and fiber.
    5. 8 oz of pinot noir a day. Mayo Clinic recommended that.
    6. Whey Protein at least once a day. Also a Mayo Clinic recommendation.
    7. Zero trans fats.
    8. Exercise. I'm trying to add mass right now, so I'm not doing much cardio. I'll start back soon though.

And that's it. If you guys have any other ideas, let me know.