Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You say she was a 6.5 and the majority of women you meet on Tinder are sub 5?

That's one big reason.

Another is that you have no passion or purpose in life outside of wanting sex from your ex. Having that will help you get over her and also help you attract higher quality girls once you're ready.

TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    You say she was a 6.5 and the majority of women you meet on Tinder are sub 5?

That's one big reason.

Another is that you have no passion or purpose in life outside of wanting sex from your ex. Having that will help you get over her and also help you attract higher quality girls once you're ready.
    I need your opinion, it was very difficult for me to show respect to my ex and take her out and treat her well because of the traits she displayed and the little self respect she showed for herself.

However i often think maybe i was too judgemental? What do you think?
    Yes all i can get are fatties and uglies now

Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imnew1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TezBear View Post
    I need your opinion, it was very difficult for me to show respect to my ex and take her out and treat her well because of the traits she displayed and the little self respect she showed for herself.

However i often think maybe i was too judgemental? What do you think?
    Yes all i can get are fatties and uglies now
    That’s bc your Tinder profile doesn’t have “Master Indian chef, and best gambler in Australia” in it. All the 8-10s would be swiping on you then. I suggest you get to work on becoming those two things.

TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10) TezBear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    That’s bc your Tinder profile doesn’t have “Master Indian chef, and best gambler in Australia” in it. All the 8-10s would be swiping on you then. I suggest you get to work on becoming those two things.
    Also, she used to have all these g string pictures on her gram but now she deleted it - maybe she has changed now?

was i too judgemental? what do you think? srs this thread is actually good and helping me realise a lot of things please stop trolling me man it's not nice (seriously)

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also, she used to have all these g string pictures on her gram but now she deleted it - maybe she has changed now?

was i too judgemental? what do you think? srs this thread is actually good and helping me realise a lot of things please stop trolling me man it's not nice (seriously)
    It is perfectly normal and healthy to not want to date a woman who is desperate for attention from men, monkeybranches, and has the reputation of the village bicycle.

It would be a sign of low self-worth to want a woman as such (who also cheated on you and dumped you) and having such low-self worth is the core of your problem but you likely need to talk to a therapist regarding that issue as it's too deeply rooted for misc to help you with.

Guys.. it' sliterally just hit me. .. my ex is a massive whore. Huge. There is no changing her . ... her behaviour with me was temporary. You can never truly change a whore. She will find someone else, be on her best behaviour treat him well but she will never change. She's a fraud. The sex and love is something I'll never forget . I loved her but Could not respect a girl so skanky. It's biological. You got to have something seriously wrong with you if you can look past a girl who is super slutty and been with 60 guys already. She will never change and just keep going from guy to guy and being used until she gets old. That's the end game. There is nothing more to it.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    It is perfectly normal and healthy to not want to date a woman who is desperate for attention from men, monkeybranches, and has the reputation of the village bicycle.

It would be a sign of low self-worth to want a woman as such (who also cheated on you and dumped you) and having such low-self worth is the core of your problem but you likely need to talk to a therapist regarding that issue as it's too deeply rooted for misc to help you with.
    Thank you, my last session with him was about letting go and moving onwith my ex, ill try speak to him about building my self esteem. thank you bro.

I don't think my threads are necessary anymore. I miss her , the fun, sex etc. but there is no changing her .. there's no what could of been or any of that stuff.. she's a fraud.

Thanks all.

Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think my threads are necessary anymore. I miss her , the fun, sex etc. but there is no changing her .. there's no what could of been or any of that stuff.. she's a fraud.

Thanks all.
    Thus ends this chapter of sandman’s life.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Austin317 View Post
    Thus ends this chapter of sandman’s life.
    Yeah right, he's trolling all of you, he'll make another thread tomorrow with a different account lmao.

It's absolutely mind-boggling that anybody still responds to him.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin317 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Yeah right, he's trolling all of you, he'll make another thread tomorrow with a different account lmao.

I’ve got 500 down on a new thread coming in the next 5 hours.

Username : Mitchconnor
    Thread title : finally over her
    Thread text : I’m finally over her but did I treat her wrong, can’t get over the feel of her perfect bum is this normal? I can’t get over her? Will I ever find someone like her again? She was a horrible cheat and I was only with her 7 months but I’m finally over her? Please help.

jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100) jajajjajah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post

nah op wasnt trolling it was his first love and gf and only attractive girl op has ever been with unfortunately she was bottom of the barrel tinder hoe.

op is right i think he understands now that shes a hoe and it wasnt his fault even if hr was a great bf or jestermaxxed or whatver she would still cheat coz thats what hoes do

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jajajjajah View Post
    nah op wasnt trolling it was his first love and gf and only attractive girl op has ever been with unfortunately she was bottom of the barrel tinder hoe.

op is right i think he understands now that shes a hoe and it wasnt his fault even if hr was a great bf or jestermaxxed or whatver she would still cheat coz thats what hoes do
    Another alt account.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jajajjajah View Post

Trying to figure out what kind of mental illness you must have to troll so insistently like this..
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100) ewqrrewgf is not very well liked. (-100)
    You need to stop talking about her, and stop thinking about her. That is the only way. Don't ask me how, you fukking retard, just do it. You would get over it if you just talked to people about different things/posted about different things ect

I'm gonna be honest, you are the WORST kind of person, just a pathetic whiny annoying phaggot with ZERO substance as that other poster said. I don't care if that makes you sad, you can change, you can become a better person by working on your thoughts and your personality, so do that.

I challenge you to post about things on the misc that do not involve your ex now.

Just stop talking about her and it may help you to move on.

SadNLonely is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry op i know that feel
    dudes in here don't understand when you're an incel/ugly it's not like you can just get another girlfriend it's a once in the blue moon/lifetime thing hence the obsession

im obsessed with my ex from years ago as well.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SadNLonely View Post
    Don't worry op i know that feel
    dudes in here don't understand when you're an incel/ugly it's not like you can just get another girlfriend it's a once in the blue moon/lifetime thing hence the obsession

im obsessed with my ex from years ago as well.
    How many email accounts do you have Sandman?
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ReadyToLift2019 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Think about another man putting HIS peniis (not your penor but a another mans) INSIDE of her

BECAUSE SHE WANTS ANOTHER MANS PENIIS INSIDE OF HER. A PENIIS THAT IS NOT YOURS

Thrusting back and forth, back and forth and the whole time SHES LOVING IT AND NEVER THINKING OF OR CONSIDERING YOU EVEN ONCE

How do you feel about that? She doesn’t want your peniss, she’s wants a different one AND NEVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN SHES CONSUMING ANOTHER MANS SEED

Think about that brah, a different penor, inside of her because that’s what she wants - not your penor but another mans penor because that’s WHAT SHE WANTS.
    * Lift & Misc *

Originally Posted by ReadyToLift2019 View Post
    Think about another man putting HIS peniis (not your penor but a another mans) INSIDE of her

BECAUSE SHE WANTS ANOTHER MANS PENIIS INSIDE OF HER. A PENIIS THAT IS NOT YOURS

Thrusting back and forth, back and forth and the whole time SHES LOVING IT AND NEVER THINKING OF OR CONSIDERING YOU EVEN ONCE

How do you feel about that? She doesn’t want your peniss, she’s wants a different one AND NEVER EVEN THINKS ABOUT YOU ESPECIALLY WHEN SHES CONSUMING ANOTHER MANS SEED

Think about that brah, a different penor, inside of her because that’s what she wants - not your penor but another mans penor because that’s WHAT SHE WANTS.

This just makes me feel sad? Don't knw what thinking about that is supposed to achieve?

update - feeling really good today guys strict no contact this time no looking at her social media or the guy she is seeing

i still think of her obsessively but at least i dont need to be sad seeing her with someone else.. gonna try keep being strong
    thanks boys