Page 74 of 242 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 7255
    ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I listened to Newsome and i figured that they feel that the vaxx has left us less vulnerable to *serious* health consequences.
    So people will continue to get sick from mixing with international visitors/businessmen but the severity of consequence will be lessened.
    Take for ex, i go to a tech conference and am exposed, well maybe i get flu like symptoms but can sleep on my back and can breathe at night.
    There was a good article today from STAT News covering this

Vaccines seem to work well against coronavirus variants. It’s also complicated

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Yes Cass we are so excited that we go back to what's been perfectly normal for the entire duration of our lives minus 1 year. We are practically jumping up and down with excitement.

Sarcasm, just one more service we are proud to provide for free.
    Lmfao...good point

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    You had me until this condescending bit. Maybe it wasn't intended to be so, or maybe you live too much in your own bubble to appreciate that there are plenty of smart people out there who make a living solving complex problems and have seen enough examples of unintended downstream consequences to be more cautious on the uptake. Intelligent people can also very well disagree on risk analysis outcomes given the same data set, or have a different final outcome as the goal.

I have tremendous respect and gratitude for the scientists working on these solutions. I think this could be a turning point in medicine and I'm quite optimistic for its future. But you only know what you know right now. That's not an insult to them by any means. Long term data exists for a reason. There are many questions and variables to consider beyond whether a vaccine is safe and helpful in the short term. Smug and cavalier dismissal of people as unintelligent while they cautiously weigh these additional considerations only serves to cement doubt about your own humility towards the problem.
    Sorry if that sounded condescending. It wasn't meant to be. I just think the math and science are very very basic. Maybe I didn't explain why well enough.

You are correct in saying we don't have long term outcomes data. One of the things they hammered into us in B school, which wasn't stressed enough in medical school, was that it's important to know what you don't know, so we do take that issue into account when we consider if the vaccine is something we can recommend to an individual. But in this case, that lack of long term outcomes data actually isn't a significant factor in making a decision and the reason is very obvious if you consider how the vaccines work. They trick a few cells in your body into producing the spike protein antigen that is on the surface of the virus. Everything else in the vaccines are very common things. Either they're produced due to a known viral vector we have long term outcomes data on, or they're a tiny bit of the lipid coating that let's the mRNA get into your cells. Those are all well studied even if the unique combination of them is new and unique.

So you're left worrying about the active ingredient, the DNA, RNA or mRNA, and what they code for. All of what they code for has long term safety data except for the spike protein, and the long term risk of being exposed to that one component of a virus at a low dose can't have more long term adverse effects than getting exposed to the same antigen at a higher concentration, along with the other foreign antigens that your body is exposed to by the actual SARS-coV-2 virus.

Either you accept the virus putting RNA into the nucleus of your cells and causing your cells to produce the same protein as the vaccines plus others, or you accept a vaccine which either avoids the nucleus completely or only uses a virus we have long term safety data on. There are clearly risks to the vaccine, but if the antigen causes you to feel sick or even to have a serious adverse event, it is obvious you would have had the same reaction or worse from the higher levels you'd have circulating in your body after getting the actual virus.

Again, I understand why you think some people could believe they should wait for the long term data on the vaccines, but their hypothesis doesn't hold up when you take the mechanism of action of the potential side effects and other risks into account. Does that make more sense?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got my Pfuking vaccine booked Pfor the Pfuking Pfizer Vaccine on the 21st, Can't have Tater beating me to the pfuking jab.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Ha ha, I work with minds that can think on their own.

Now you go find professor Gabber and do some high rep squats with respectable weight and have the professor put a mask on you while your trying to recover, lol.
    You work with mind that can think but is yours thinking right?

Put your thinking hat on, read my comment again and see if your response satisfies what I said?

You obviously do not know what it like to deal with public - which includes PHDs, and people who skipped elementary and good citizens and also criminals.

Their policies are designed to get the best possible result with all groups of people - not just your “think capable” minds. Think again!
    **^^ gone ^^**

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Does that make more sense?
    It makes sense, it just doesn't make more sense because I already understood where you were coming from.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    take a deep breath ......

CDC is expected to say fully vaccinated people can stop wearing masks INDOORS from today - except in crowded places like buses and planes

CDC is expected to update its guidance on mask-wearing on Thursday
    The new guidance is expected to allow fully vaccinated people to go maskless indoors in almost all settings
    Crowded settings like planes, buses and prisons will likely be exception
    CDC is also expected to say that fully vaccinated people can take off their masks anywhere outdoors - including in crowds

UPDATED: 13:54 EDT, 13 May 2021
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

CDC is expected to say fully vaccinated people can stop wearing masks INDOORS from today - except in crowded places like buses and planes

The new guidance is expected to allow fully vaccinated people to go maskless indoors in almost all settings
    CDC is also expected to say that fully vaccinated people can take off their masks anywhere outdoors - including in crowds

I guess this will work on the honor system and only the fully vaccinated will unmask.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    Very true. But we also all just suffer from blind spots from any number of sources of unconscious bias, which I don't consider to be the same thing as being gullible. They can happen just as well to someone who lives within a particular field of study as someone who doesn't. Experts can lose the forest in the trees, suffer from over-confidence from extensive knowledge in the specific pathway of focus, etc...
    Gullible was just an example. It's all about conditioning.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    You work with mind that can think but is yours thinking right?

Put your thinking hat on, read my comment again and see if your response satisfies what I said?

You obviously do not know what it like to deal with public - which includes PHDs, and people who skipped elementary and good citizens and also criminals.

Their policies are designed to get the best possible result with all groups of people - not just your “think capable” minds. Think again!

Please, the PHDs put their guidelines out, it’s up to you if and how you follow them.

E.g. ALL gyms don’t need to close, there are ways to work around it, tell that to your idiot public servent.

And wear your mask while squatting all out so you can beat your pipes that you saved an imaginary life!!!!!!

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

“When one does the math, the Pfizer clinical trial numbers showed: “The risk reduction in absolute terms [was] only 0.7%, from an already very low risk of 0.74% [in the placebo group] to a minimal risk of 0.04% [in the vaccine group].” (Dividing 0.7 — the difference between the two groups — by 0.74 is the mathematical calculation that produced the touted “95% effective” number)."

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com...oes-that-mean/

As I’ve been saying, ubiquitous viruses are fought and defeated primarily by the T-Cell lymphocytes within our immune systems, not from natural or artificially implanted antibodies.

People passed the moron compliance test with flying colors

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I guess this will work on the honor system and only the fully vaccinated will unmask.
    No one has to go anywhere, it’s your choice.

The stores in my area were always open 24 hours, except during the silly covid lockdowns, now how the fuk does that help anyone who wants to avoid people.

The stores in my area were always open 24 hours, except during the silly covid lockdowns, now how the fuk does that help anyone who wants to avoid people.

Dude you lost me.. Sometimes I can decipher a crypto quote faster than some of your posts.

Dude you lost me.. Sometimes I can decipher a crypto quote faster than some of your posts.
    YOU THINK THATS FUNNY?????

i TOLD YOU AND SUPRAWARMUP i HAD LONG LEGS AND A SHORT TORSO, i HAVE TO SQUAT MY DEADLIFTS!!!!

nOW WATCH THIS AND GO TO HELL!!!!

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got my Pfuking vaccine booked Pfor the Pfuking Pfizer Vaccine on the 21st, Can't have Tater beating me to the pfuking jab.
    Get the Moderna vaccine instead. It has more side effects which proves to the world that you are much too hardcore for a wimpy Pfizer vaccine.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

YOU THINK THATS FUNNY?????

i TOLD YOU AND SUPRAWARMUP i HAD LONG LEGS AND A SHORT TORSO, i HAVE TO SQUAT MY DEADLIFTS!!!!

nOW WATCH THIS AND GO TO HELL!!!!

Did you bang your head or something? You really lost me now.. How the hell did this go to people unmasking masking to your tiny parts?

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Get the Moderna vaccine instead. It has more side effects which proves to the world that you are much too hardcore for a wimpy Pfizer vaccine.
    LMAO Karl, you have a point ! Decisions Decisions!

Did you bang your head or something? You really lost me now.. How the hell did this go to people unmasking masking to your tiny parts?

LMAO Karl, you have a point ! Decisions Decisions!

I’m getting moderna pussy! And on the 21st so that’s a sign big buddy!

You couldn’t even get the air gun in the Dick like real men do.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought about that with only 30-40% who took the vaxx.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

I thought about that with only 30-40% who took the vaxx.

BIDEN: "If you have not been vaccinated or... you only had you're first shot but not your second or have not waited the full two weeks after your second shot, you still need to wear a mask."

BIDEN: "If you have not been vaccinated or... you only had you're first shot but not your second or have not waited the full two weeks after your second shot, you still need to wear a mask."
    Why are you quoting him? Who is he? That old sob can’t even remember a sentence!

I walked Ron Jeremy onto the set in 1982!

I’m getting moderna pussy! And on the 21st so that’s a sign big buddy!

You couldn’t even get the air gun in the Dick like real men do.

You wanna talk about real Men? You are getting your Moderna because the wife dragged you there.

You don't want the vaccine, it's not your idea, you told everyone here for months that you weren't getting it, didn't need it because you were chunky and lift heavy things. Guess who is or isn't the real man now

I walked Ron Jeremy onto the set in 1982!

Who is that?

You wanna talk about real Men? You are getting your Moderna because the wife dragged you there.

You don't want the vaccine, it's not your idea, you told everyone here for months that you weren't getting it, didn't need it because you were chunky and lift heavy things. Guess who is or isn't the real man now

You getting cause I am, you said it yourself, can’t let tater beat you to the jab.

What time you getting yours cause I got the 21 too?

You getting cause I am, you said it yourself, can’t let tater beat you to the jab.

What time you getting yours cause I got the 21 too?

Who is that?
    He’s the god we worship at the clubhouse!

Your getting it before me by an hour.

He’s the god we worship at the clubhouse!
    I googled him, he's a porn star

Your getting it before me by an hour.
    Don't chicken out

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    “When one does the math, the Pfizer clinical trial numbers showed: “The risk reduction in absolute terms [was] only 0.7%, from an already very low risk of 0.74% [in the placebo group] to a minimal risk of 0.04% [in the vaccine group].” (Dividing 0.7 — the difference between the two groups — by 0.74 is the mathematical calculation that produced the touted “95% effective” number)."

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com...oes-that-mean/

As I’ve been saying, ubiquitous viruses are fought and defeated primarily by the T-Cell lymphocytes within our immune systems, not from natural or artificially implanted antibodies.

People passed the moron compliance test with flying colors
    You’re completely misunderstanding the concept of absolute reduction and the point of the vaccine trial. The trial was how many individuals were infected over a given time, not some maximum proportion of the population that can be infected. The higher the proportion of hosts infected, the higher the absolute reduction will be. For example, if the trial continued and 3 times the number of hosts ended up infected, you’d expect 24/22k in the vaccinated with group with PCR confirmed Covid and 486/22k in unvaccinated group. That is an absolute reduction of 2%. Now extrapolate to 1/3 of the entire country having pcr confirmed covid, and you can see how big that absolute reduction grows.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

I googled him, he's a porn star

Don't chicken out
    Lol you googled him, ha ha!

I won’t, chit I was ready for it last week but they wouldn’t jab me cause I had a tet shot, I was about to go short angry man on thier azz!!!

Lol you googled him, ha ha!

I won’t, chit I was ready for it last week but they wouldn’t jab me cause I had a tet shot, I was about to go short angry man on thier azz!!!