Page 70 of 242 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 7255
    Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Thanks. And yes. That day job I mentioned in an earlier post is working as a Medical Director at a CRO.

I'm not directly assigned to any of our vaccine trials right now but some of the docs that "report" to me are. A lot of people on the vaccine studies are working weekends or having to review listings at 2am to avoid delays. Despite that, nobody is complaining. Everyone just says that they can't go anywhere anyway, so they might as work over the weekend.

We can't rush the data collection, but we've sized the studies so they can show safety and efficacy in a very short period of time, so anything the medical monitors can do to avoid delays is being done. The same is true for clinical, data management, safety, regulatory, and every other group involved from the study sites all the way to the statisticians. The entire industry knows that if the data is going to show another vaccine is safe and effective, getting that data cleaned and analyzed just one week faster means production ramps up a week earlier, and that could save a lot of lives. It's impressive.

You know, with all silliness about the vaccines having weird side effects, when I was getting my shot, I was thinking it would be really cool if my Pfizer vaccine could give me super powers or maybe heal my rotator cuff injury as an unexpected side effect. Instead it just gave me a completely expected sore deltoid and some protection from the virus.

I know that sounds silly, but I mention it to show that someone like me, who knew exactly what was in it, how it was tested and what the data showed, was so unconcerned about side effects when they stuck the needle in my arm that I was entertaining myself with X-Men scenarios instead of worrying about an adverse reaction.
    Very cool, great to have you posting ITT. Areas near me are begging for people, too much vaccine not enough people to give it to at this point. I have the second dose of an on-site clinic scheduled at work on Monday and Tuesday (Moderna). No adverse reactions last time other than a few people coming to tell me their arm hurt the next day. Although I know several people who have had short duration flu symptoms, most of them had also tested positive w/in the last year. In my own small sample, it seems post infection immunity (whether they knew they had it or not) might play a role in the cases of vaccine sides. That also seems to fit with symptoms being more prevalent in 2nd dose since antibodies would already be present. While I have not been vaccinated (my own post infection immunity experiment) I try to explain to people the risk of the vaccine vs the greater risk (while still low for most) of the virus. I hope there is some good that comes from this in terms of preparedness for the next one, which might not be as “mild”.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pockets, real men take that gun in the D, not the shoulder

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Yeah, the tetanus is something you should keep up on
    It's odd, in the UK they stopped doing regular tetanus jabs for adults (still do it for kids). If you get bad road rash or step on a nail they'll probably give a shot otherwise it's not done. The reasoning is that it's become so rare. Since it lingers in soil that makes no sense to me. One of those "it worked so well, we stopped doing it" mistakes I think... Interesting you guys in US are doing it proactively

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    It's odd, in the UK they stopped doing regular tetanus jabs for adults (still do it for kids). If you get bad road rash or step on a nail they'll probably give a shot otherwise it's not done. The reasoning is that it's become so rare. Since it lingers in soil that makes no sense to me. One of those "it worked so well, we stopped doing it" mistakes I think... Interesting you guys in US are doing it proactively
    I worked for a veterinarian in the mid 70's and he told me that one rabies shot and a booster was good for the life of a pet and that the yearly thing was purely about money. Anyways, as far as I know tetanus shots are good for 30 plus years.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Pockets, real men take that gun in the D, not the shoulder
    ha ha

you first tough guy

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

I witnessed a case of lockjaw, wasn't pretty, If a booster every 10 years can lessen my odds of getting it, I am all in and will be getting the shot as long as it is available.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I worked for a veterinarian in the mid 70's and he told me that one rabies shot and a booster was good for the life of a pet and that the yearly thing was purely about money. Anyways, as far as I know tetanus shots are good for 30 plus years.
    I’ve heard the same thing from a vet years ago about rabies vaccine for dogs, he said probably need two in their lives 5-7 years between. They have 3 year shots now. Rabies is nearly 100% fatal in people though if untreated soon after infection. There have only been a handful of people survive if prophylactic vaccination isn’t done soon after the bite/scratch. One survival case was a young girl in Wisconsin that I wrote a paper on. You can actually get rabies just handling a dead bat. They use their claws to preen themselves with saliva, and a scratch from the claw of a dead infectious bat is enough to do it. I used to be pretty careful handling animals when I trapped for fur, there’s more than a few diseases you can get from raccoons, coyotes etc. while trapping, skinning, fleshing etc.

Tetanus is typically scheduled every ten IIRC, but they’ll do a booster in 5 if someone gets a rusty metal gash.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 05-08-2021 at 08:22 AM.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    ... Tetanus is typically scheduled every ten IIRC, but they’ll do a booster in 5 if someone gets a rusty metal gash.
    It's been more than 10 years since I got a tetanus shot and I stepped on a rusty nail last year. The doctor that told me the 30 plus years thing also did me for cholera, typhoid, rabies and the Twinrix series of A & B shots, so I hope he was right.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rust doesn't cause tetanus, the reason people associate with tetanus is because people step on nails on the ground. Tetanus can live in soil for many years and can be transmitted into any wound if you come in contact with it.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Rust doesn't cause tetanus, the reason people associate with tetanus is because people step on nails on the ground. Tetanus can live in soil for many years and can be transmitted into any wound if you come in contact with it.
    Can also isolate anthrax in many sheep, goat livestock lots with enough effort.

Can also isolate anthrax in many sheep, goat livestock lots with enough effort.
    Cattle as well

Cattle as well
    Yup, I meant cattle for livestock but forgot a comma. Cutaneous anthrax is actually called “wool sorters disease” looks pretty nasty but usually survivable if antibiotics are started before septicemia sets in and shuts things down.

My daughter woke up with a cough and sore throat last night/early this morning. We were supposed to go visit my wife’s mom and grandma, but instead will be getting my daughter a rapid covid test so the rest of us can continue to do our stuff (work, school, etc.). If it turns out she tests positive, I’d probably get vaccinated today because I caught what I believe was covid from her in January of 20. She was the outbreak monkey being the first to have symptoms and everyone but my son had symptoms afterwords (wife’s 93 yo grandmother was later hospitalized with “pneumonia”).

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had my vaccine yesterday. I thought long and hard about it because normally I don't like interferring with my body's natural ability to take care of itself. But I don't want to take 2 weeks off work if I get COVID and I'd feel really guilty if I passed it on to my parents. In the UK most people over the age of 35 seem to be getting the Oxford AstraZeneca shot, which I'm more comfortable with.

Anyway after getting the shot I went to the gym and did some squats and deadlifts - felt fine all day. 12 hours later, all of a sudden it's like someone flicked a switch and I had chills and my shoulder was really painful. I went bed and don't feel 100% today, but suspect I'll be over it by tomorrow.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Do you ever work shoulders with high volume at the gym. Was it worse than the pain from an intense workout? I am not understanding this shoulder pain complaint.
    The injection site in the shoulder has a dull ache, and last night my whole arm felt kind of heavy. It's kind of like a cross between DOMS and if something struck you really hard in the shoulder and caused a bruise (although there is no bruising).

My daughter woke up with a cough and sore throat last night/early this morning. We were supposed to go visit my wife’s mom and grandma, but instead will be getting my daughter a rapid covid test so the rest of us can continue to do our stuff (work, school, etc.). If it turns out she tests positive, I’d probably get vaccinated today because I caught what I believe was covid from her in January of 20. She was the outbreak monkey being the first to have symptoms and everyone but my son had symptoms afterwords (wife’s 93 yo grandmother was later hospitalized with “pneumonia”).

Wishing you guys all the best with this, hopefully just a minor cold

Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    Had my vaccine yesterday. I thought long and hard about it because normally I don't like interferring with my body's natural ability to take care of itself. But I don't want to take 2 weeks off work if I get COVID and I'd feel really guilty if I passed it on to my parents. In the UK most people over the age of 35 seem to be getting the Oxford AstraZeneca shot, which I'm more comfortable with.

Anyway after getting the shot I went to the gym and did some squats and deadlifts - felt fine all day. 12 hours later, all of a sudden it's like someone flicked a switch and I had chills and my shoulder was really painful. I went bed and don't feel 100% today, but suspect I'll be over it by tomorrow.

The injection site in the shoulder has a dull ache, and last night my whole arm felt kind of heavy. It's kind of like a cross between DOMS and if something struck you really hard in the shoulder and caused a bruise (although there is no bruising).

Hope that subsides for you real fast, Which shot did you get?

Wishing you guys all the best with this, hopefully just a minor cold
    Minor cold it is. She was tested Friday through school with a non FDA approved saliva test and I scheduled a rapid test today for her. I had to do the swabbing in this little “hut” in a CVS parking lot, but came back negative about an hour later. First cold of the year for us, son is a little stuffy but wife and I are fine. Just had to get that negative result so if we keep them home they can go back when they are not sick.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    imagine being a cuk who gets big brother expiremental vaccine for v irus evreyone has already been in contact with

they have no liability and get paid 20 $ a jab from the gov without charging you anything lol idiots

Minor cold it is. She was tested Friday through school with a non FDA approved saliva test and I scheduled a rapid test today for her. I had to do the swabbing in this little “hut” in a CVS parking lot, but came back negative about an hour later. First cold of the year for us, son is a little stuffy but wife and I are fine. Just had to get that negative result so if we keep them home they can go back when they are not sick.
    Well sucks she has a cold, but it's better than the alternative. Good stuff PP

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hope that subsides for you real fast, Which shot did you get?

AstraZeneca

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    imagine being a cuk who gets big brother
    This generation has some fuked up porn, saw some clips of something similar in the big D club house.........

We tend to stick to classic gangbang flicks!

This generation has some fuked up porn, saw some clips of something similar in the big D club house.........

We tend to stick to classic gangbang flicks!
    LMAO

Did your wife have any side effects from the vax?

LMAO

Did your wife have any side effects from the vax?
    No side affects, my parents didn’t didnt, pops is fully vaxxed and still masking.

No side affects, my parents didn’t didnt, pops is fully vaxxed and still masking.

That's pretty good.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    imagine being a cuk who gets big brother expiremental vaccine for v irus evreyone has already been in contact with

they have no liability and get paid 20 $ a jab from the gov without charging you anything lol idiots
    I think I got this in this very same thread or somewhere else. But I saved it. And post it wherever appropriate.
    I got my first shot and next one is this coming Friday...I took my chances :-/

Attached Images
    **^^ gone ^^**

Well sucks she has a cold, but it's better than the alternative. Good stuff PP
    Yeah we took her in for the suspected covid we had. She had a sore throat and rash, but negative for strep & flu. Hopefully she has a cold I’ve already had, it would be poor timing for me to take time off work right now, so really hoping to dodge it.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    I think I got this in this very same thread or somewhere else. But I saved it. And post it wherever appropriate.

Isn’t it?

https://www.reddit.com/r/QuiteFrankl...ector_of_cole/

Oh, btw..Ubiquitous viruses are fought and defeated primarily by the T-Cell lymphocytes within our immune systems.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post

There's plenty of experts on the other side of the spectrum, mostly suppressed by the media. I don't think anyone is truly denying the dangers of covid-19, but what most are debating are the avenues govt has taken to corral a virus. Now we're looking at a financial collapse and hyper inflation. inb4 that can't happen to the USA.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    There's plenty of experts on the other side of the spectrum, mostly suppressed by the media. I don't think anyone is truly denying the dangers of covid-19, but what most are debating are the avenues govt has taken to corral a virus. Now we're looking at a financial collapse and hyper inflation. inb4 that can't happen to the USA.
    Given your vast insight and awareness, I assume you're doing more for humanity than merely posting on a supplement company's website forum.

No doubt its a significant contribution and you're just too modest to share details of your efforts here.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    things that make you go hmmmmmmmm?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!