Page 240 of 242 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,200 of 7255
    _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm ready for my 7th booster. Should work this time.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    I'm ready for my 7th booster. Should work this time.
    LMAO Z, keep that Chaga in ya..

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow it must have taken some effort to find this old thread.
    There is some kind of crazy interest in making fun of "Covid protection" folks online, weird fetish!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Wow it must have taken some effort to find this old thread.
    There is some kind of crazy interest in making fun of "Covid protection" folks online, weird fetish!
    You may feel like you're being made fun of, which I suppose is why you lash back by calling others fetishists. The fact is that those folks were 'made fun of,' mocked, knocked off social media, deplatformed, etc for 3+ years for saying things we knew to be true. There's no reason to forget that all the shots sheep were deadly wrong about things like where the virus came from and that the shots would not only be ineffective but also be deadly to many. No reason to forget that at all. In fact, we forget truths like this, even when it hurts people like you, at our own peril.

I must go now, my tinfoil hat keeps falling off and I'm making another one to wear when I talk about stolen elections.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    You may feel like you're being made fun of, which I suppose is why you lash back by calling others fetishists. The fact is that those folks were 'made fun of,' mocked, knocked off social media, deplatformed, etc for 3+ years for saying things we knew to be true. There's no reason to forget that all the shots sheep were deadly wrong about things like where the virus came from and that the shots would not only be ineffective but also be deadly to many. No reason to forget that at all. In fact, we forget truths like this, even when it hurts people like you, at our own peril.

I must go now, my tinfoil hat keeps falling off and I'm making another one to wear when I talk about stolen elections.
    Nope......... i don't feel that way at all, it was just a strange pattern that i observed here that isn't necessary or particularly helpful.
    Again, i thought of this as an individual medical decision, that only you and your medical professional could decide.
    i argued the pros, but ultimately if a person disappeared, who would notice?

fetishist..... is the preoccupation with this topic on the misc, r+p, and any other place that people want "i told ya so's" and a pat on the back.
    You don't win a set of steak knives for a personal medical choice during a pandemic, it doesn't work like that.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Moderna (MRNA.O) on Wednesday said clinical trial data showed its updated COVID-19 vaccine will likely be effective against the highly-mutated BA.2.86 subvariant of the coronavirus that has raised fears of a resurgence of infections.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...f%20infections.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Moderna (MRNA.O) on Wednesday said clinical trial data showed its updated COVID-19 vaccine will likely be effective against the highly-mutated BA.2.86 subvariant of the coronavirus that has raised fears of a resurgence of infections.

Now so many have doubts, i wonder if only the most compromised will take it?

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now so many have doubts...
    Now? Actually so many of us have had great concerns over the safety of these shots for a very long time. That's why the federal government had to force people to take the shots. That's why so many employers, like myself, felt great pressure to try to force our employees to take the shots. There were/are many of us who warned about the terrible risks vs limited efficacy of taking these shots, but we were vilified and marginalized by the corporate media. The same media "news" shows brought to you by Pfizer, Moderna, etc. Physicians lost their ability to maintain their licenses if they spoke up or talked about alternative therapies like Ivermectin, which the media mocked as an equine drug.

People lost their jobs for refusing the jabs. They were refused to be allowed to travel. Children were refused face to face education. I know, I know. It was their 'choice.'

Now, government stooges like fauci are claiming there never were mandates. Revisionist history. I know, let's move on. Bury this thread. It's old and worn out...and embarrassing for some what with all the SDS (sudden death syndrome) and unexplained super cancers.

*takes off tinfoil hat and rolls eyes*

-----R. W. Emerson

Now? Actually so many of us have had great concerns over the safety of these shots for a very long time. That's why the federal government had to force people to take the shots. That's why so many employers, like myself, felt great pressure to try to force our employees to take the shots. There were/are many of us who warned about the terrible risks vs limited efficacy of taking these shots, but we were vilified and marginalized by the corporate media. The same media "news" shows brought to you by Pfizer, Moderna, etc. Physicians lost their ability to maintain their licenses if they spoke up or talked about alternative therapies like Ivermectin, which the media mocked as an equine drug.

People lost their jobs for refusing the jabs. They were refused to be allowed to travel. Children were refused face to face education. I know, I know. It was their 'choice.'

Now, government stooges like fauci are claiming there never were mandates. Revisionist history. I know, let's move on. Bury this thread. It's old and worn out...and embarrassing for some what with all the SDS (sudden death syndrome) and unexplained super cancers.

Congrats for being cutting edge/edgy during a pandemic; a set of steak knives are on the way.
    *rolls eyes*

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we were vilified and marginalized by the corporate media.

Dude, if u had an ounce of charisma u could be pulling down fat stacks off YouTube ad-revenue thru fellow saltydawg outrage engagement. U got the drama down pat. Problem is u got a lot of flamboyant completion in that ample butt narrow saltydawg demografick.

Although, yur packaging and product could might create engagement only not specifically to the audience yur targeting. Evidence being this post, my imperious precious lad.

and no more jabs for me, thanks.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, if u had an ounce of charisma u could be pulling down fat stacks off YouTube ad-revenue thru fellow saltydawg outrage engagement. U got the drama down pat. Problem is u got a lot of flamboyant completion in that ample butt narrow saltydawg demografick.

Although, yur packaging and product could might create engagement only not specifically to the audience yur targeting. Evidence being this post, my imperious precious lad.

and no more jabs for me, thanks.
    No more jabs for you. Congratulations. You have seen a better way. It's really hard for our egos to admit when we were wrong. I know. I'm no different. I make mistakes all the time. Good on you.

I've already made 'fat stacks.' I'm kinda retired now. Downsized and just enjoying the time I have left on the blue marble. Funny you've mentioned a podcast. Quite a few others have suggested the same thing to me. Crusty old man ranting his fool head off. That might be a good name for it.

No more jabs. It was a foolish thing for the vast majority of people who did it to do.

-----R. W. Emerson

I've already made 'fat stacks.' I'm kinda retired now. Downsized and just enjoying the time I have left on the blue marble.
    This is so awesome..I recall you saying that you were going to do this..

I hope all is going well..

I am not big on podcasts but would check out yours

I just wish some brilliant person can explain why some got it and others(me) did not?
    A buddy just went to Florida and he and his son got it while his wife and daughter did not; and as you can guess, they all shared the same space.
    We all get colds and we all get the flu.

This is so awesome..I recall you saying that you were going to do this..

I hope all is going well..

I am not big on podcasts but would check out yours
    Thanks, brother. I'm out in the mountains now. Heading up to higher elevations a bit later today with my dog. Been out here for awhile now, and I'm just kinda reflecting on a life lived and what is next. I am training regularly, but I don't look in the mirror much anymore. Been that way for awhile now.

I recently moved over to a gym that is pretty serious, and it's such a trip. I see myself all over the place in the other, younger guys that train there. (But I haven't seen them moving the numbers I used to move, yet! ) I see my wife there too. She was a competitive bodybuilder when we met, over 35 years ago.

If I do start blabbing and posting, I'll let you know. I'll probably be deplatformed before I get 3 listeners, including you! That's a sad reality in Amerikka today.

-----R. W. Emerson

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Please take it. And let us know in a year.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Thanks, brother. I'm out in the mountains now. Heading up to higher elevations a bit later today with my dog. Been out here for awhile now, and I'm just kinda reflecting on a life lived and what is next. I am training regularly, but I don't look in the mirror much anymore. Been that way for awhile now.

I recently moved over to a gym that is pretty serious, and it's such a trip. I see myself all over the place in the other, younger guys that train there. (But I haven't seen them moving the numbers I used to move, yet! ) I see my wife there too. She was a competitive bodybuilder when we met, over 35 years ago.

If I do start blabbing and posting, I'll let you know. I'll probably be deplatformed before I get 3 listeners, including you! That's a sad reality in Amerikka today.

That is so cool, thanks for the update. I always enjoy hearing how folks are doing in their retirement. It’s a nice feeling when you don’t have that work commitment any longer and can enjoy your freedom on your terms.

lol @ being deplatformed. I hear ya, let me in before that happens.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Please take it. And let us know in a year.
    I have no reason to take it, but I bet many will take it and that is their decision. That is their business and unlike the sheep that you are, I won’t sh!t on anyone for taking it or not.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No more jabs for you. Congratulations. You have seen a better way. It's really hard for our egos to admit when we were wrong. I know. I'm no different. I make mistakes all the time. Good on you.

I've already made 'fat stacks.' I'm kinda retired now. Downsized and just enjoying the time I have left on the blue marble. Funny you've mentioned a podcast. Quite a few others have suggested the same thing to me. Crusty old man ranting his fool head off. That might be a good name for it.

No more jabs. It was a foolish thing for the vast majority of people who did it to do.
    Yes, very foolish!

We've really got to work on that if we're to survive as a species. There's so much damn foolishness. And corruption.

Hey this ranting thing is contagious!

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In good news, if you don't want a long term relationship, just date vaccinated women.

elizajacob218 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Something Fun

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    There are already enough people in this thread actually called Don, without needing to give people names
    HAhahaha lolzzz

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is the Elvis meme somewhere in these 240 pages?

Originally Posted by 67Vert View Post
    Is the Elvis meme somewhere in these 240 pages?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From the start never. My workplace is a small family owned and run staff so luckily I wasn’t forced to make that choice.

I said no from the beginning

I have had Covid just rode it out.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Evidently pharmacists are getting calls and calls for the new rsv, flu a nd covid19 shots.
    Waiting lists and no empty seats at grocery stores.
    Thank god we live the healthy lifestyle.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wonder if this propaganda campaign will be studied by future generations?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Evidently pharmacists are getting calls and calls for the new rsv, flu a nd covid19 shots.
    Waiting lists and no empty seats at grocery stores.
    Thank god we live the healthy lifestyle.
    Is there an all-in-one now?

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Is there an all-in-one now?
    no, 3 shots.
    i was told only 2 should be done at 1 time then 2 weeks later the 3rd shot.
    this is for an older relative.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is it some of us did see through the propaganda and others fell for it hook line sink.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    How is it some of us did see through the propaganda and others fell for it hook line sink.
    How is it anyone cares about other people's medical decisions and personal choices in 2023?
    I don't!
    hipaa baby!

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is it anyone cares about other people's medical decisions and personal choices in 2023?
    I don't!
    hipaa baby!
    It’s 100% beneficial to study why some fall for propaganda; while others don’t.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't!
    hipaa baby!
    people lost their jobs for not getting the shots and you cheered. But now you want to talk about not caring about other medical decisions.