Page 35 of 242 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 7255
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Another thing after the vaccine is my taste and smell is "off"

With taste, my wife likes to make new dishes but I asked to just have some of the same old same old, hard to explain but eating a perfectly broiled steak tonight was just kind of a chore. On Monday I stopped at our local pizza shop and they had a fresh sausage and pepperoni just out of the oven for slices. The owner was trained in Italy, they use Grande cheese, blah blah blah, anyway, just a 10/10 slice of pizza.

It was like I could have eaten dollar store Ramen and been as happy. I'm not sure if the edge is off of my appetite or what, but some of the pleasure in eating is missing.

For smell, I walked out today and all I could smell was pool chemicals, neighbors shocked their pool a week ago, not sure why I'm so sensitive to it a week later.

Basically, you didn't get your vax in time, you have Rona.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    LOL, now you asked for it.......

At least I can squat a light weight, and rack that mofo on my own!

Hiding behind grammer, this is a BB site.
    It's "Grammar"

I'll tell you what, why don't you get Bodyhard to to lift you off in a State Powerlifting Tournament where your state record still stands.

Then come back and run your mouth, I'll wait.

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's "Grammar"

I'll tell you what, why don't you get Bodyhard to to lift you off in a State Powerlifting Tournament where your state record still stands.

Then come back and run your mouth, I'll wait.

HA, I've got nice deep below parallel squat posted in the vid thread, I walked it out, and put it back on the rack without struggle. And I don't even use a rack for floor press, I hand that bitch off to myself.

BTW, it's easy to complete in a class by yo self

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    it's easy to complete in a class by yo self
    *compete*

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm curious, do you think the 5 former US Presidents who received the vaccine actually got it or did they get a B12 shot or something to prop up the campaign to get vaxed?

I'm skeptical of a lot of gubnmn't stuff, but a scenario where an unsafe vaccine is forced upon the masses is a little too like a Stephen King novel for me.
    The world is in turmoil, with the United States fractured as a result of a second civil war and a pandemic of the "St. Mary's Virus" ravaging Europe. The United Kingdom is ruled as a Nordic supremacist[8][9] and neo-fascist[10] police state by the Norsefire Party, helmed by all-powerful High Chancellor Adam Sutler. Political opponents, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, homosexuals, and other "undesirables" are imprisoned and executed.

On November 4, a vigilante in a Guy Fawkes mask, "V," rescues Evey Hammond, an employee of state-run British Television Network, from members of the "Fingermen" secret police. After the stroke of midnight, they watch his demolition of the Old Bailey, accompanied by fireworks and the "1812 Overture". Inspector Finch of Scotland Yard investigates V's activities. V hijacks a BTN broadcast to claim responsibility for the destruction, encouraging the people of Britain to rebel against their government and meet him on next year's Guy Fawkes Night outside the Houses of Parliament. The police attempt to capture V. Evey helps him escape but is knocked unconscious.

V takes Evey to his home, where she is told she must remain for one year. V kills Lewis Prothero, Norsefire's chief propagandist, and Anthony Lilliman, the Bishop of London. Evey offers to help but escapes to the home of her boss, talk show host Gordon Deitrich. In return for Evey trusting him, Gordon reveals subversive paintings, an antique Quran, and homoerotic photographs. V confronts Dr. Delia Surridge, who experimented on him and others at Larkhill concentration camp twenty years earlier; seeing her genuine remorse, he kills her painlessly.

After Gordon satirizes the government on his show, his home is raided, and Evey is captured. She is tortured for information about V, her only solace being a note written by Valerie Page, a prisoner tortured and killed for being a lesbian. Evey is to be executed unless she reveals V's location. When she says she would rather die, she is released, finding herself in V's home. V staged her imprisonment to free her from her fears. The note was indeed real, secretly passed from Valerie to V when he was imprisoned at Larkhill. Initially enraged, Evey realizes she has become stronger. She leaves him, promising to return before November 5.

Reading Surridge's journal, Finch learns V is the result of human experimentation and is targeting those who detained him. Finch searches for V's true identity, tracing him to a bioweapons program in Larkhill. Finch meets William Rookwood, who tells him about the program. Fourteen years earlier, Sutler, Secretary of Defence at the time, launched a secret project at Larkhill, which resulted in the creation of the St. Mary's virus. Creedy, the current leader of the Norsefire Party, suggested releasing the virus onto the UK. Targeting St. Mary's School, a tube station and a water treatment plant, the virus killed more than 100,000 people and was blamed on a terrorist organisation. Norsefire used the fear and chaos to elevate Sutler to the office of High Chancellor, win an overwhelming majority in Parliament, and profit off the cure for the virus. Although Finch later disbelieves the story after discovering Rookwood is V in disguise, his faith in the Norsefire government is shaken.

As November 5 nears, V distributes thousands of Guy Fawkes masks. Riots begin to break out as the United Kingdom slowly descends into anarchy. On the eve of November 5, Evey visits V, who shows her a train filled with ANFO explosives in the abandoned London Underground, set to destroy Parliament. He leaves it to Evey to decide whether to use it. V meets Creedy, with whom he made a deal to surrender in exchange for Sutler's execution. After Creedy executes Sutler, V kills Creedy and his men. Mortally wounded from the hail of gunfire during the battle, V staggers to the tunnel where Evey is waiting and finally admits he loves her before dying in her arms. Despite their earlier experiences, Evey has grown close to V and is visibly heartbroken by his death.

Finch finds Evey placing V's body aboard the train. Disillusioned by the Party's regime, Finch allows Evey to send the train. Thousands of citizens wearing Guy Fawkes masks march toward the Houses of Parliament. Without any orders, the military allows the crowd to pass. As Parliament is destroyed, Finch asks Evey for V's identity, to which she replies, "He was all of us."
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Another thing after the vaccine is my taste and smell is "off"

With taste, my wife likes to make new dishes but I asked to just have some of the same old same old, hard to explain but eating a perfectly broiled steak tonight was just kind of a chore. On Monday I stopped at our local pizza shop and they had a fresh sausage and pepperoni just out of the oven for slices. The owner was trained in Italy, they use Grande cheese, blah blah blah, anyway, just a 10/10 slice of pizza.

It was like I could have eaten dollar store Ramen and been as happy. I'm not sure if the edge is off of my appetite or what, but some of the pleasure in eating is missing.

For smell, I walked out today and all I could smell was pool chemicals, neighbors shocked their pool a week ago, not sure why I'm so sensitive to it a week later.
    My girlfriend and I got the 1st Pfizer shot on Monday and we're experiencing the exact same thing.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000) HannoCometh is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    My girlfriend and I got the 1st Pfizer shot on Monday and we're experiencing the exact same thing.
    I just got injected with ****tropin, Arginine HCL, Testosterone Enanthate and Vitamin B12 and Tyrosine (all in an effort to enhance my natural born masculinity) and I'm not experiencing anything you guys have said.

So...must just be you...

Battlefield 8 fan
    Betelgeuse is coming Crew
    Gliese 710 Crew
    "Phytoandrogens are a thing, apparently..."
    -Comments attributed to HannoCometh (2021)
    •|PHYTOANDROGENS (discovered by Misc around March '21)|•
    ••||02/22/22 - Acquired The Moncler Space Company, former subsidiary of Moncler S.p.A ded fkn srs
    ••||02/24/22 - Honorary Director for life (USFS and USDOI Bureau of Land Management)
    Aspiring Sasquatch Crew
    Anti-soya Crew
    Active service, War on Soya [2021-ongoing]

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HannoCometh View Post
    I just got injected with blah, blah, blah (all in an effort to enhance my natural born masculinity) and I'm not experiencing anything you guys have said.

So...must just be you...

Clearly and it should be obvious that Bando and myself don't require that particular type of enhancement.
    Last edited by supramax; 04-07-2021 at 07:26 AM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a note to the 2 posters above me, I am not totally sure but if the products you mentioned aren't supposed to be discussed here, this can get you a ban and yes quoting the material is also ban able offence. I know first hand.

If I am wrong about the topic then so be it, I know nothing about it anyway and this just proves it. Just trying to get my good deed for the day out of the way early.

PS : this is a decent thread with great interaction and would hate to see it locked for any reason, especially one that could have been prevented.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I recently learned I may soon be able to get Vaccinated at a clinic at one of the local pharmacies any day now. So I registered.

I discovered a short while later that its the AstraZeneca version that will offered. I have been reading a bit about this controversial vaccine and I am having my doubts. I have mild hypertension (under control) and a low WBC (for at least the last 12-15 years). It seems they are offering it under informed consent for those 55 and older. I am right on the line of where they are not recommending it. I am also concerned that they might pull the plug on it due to the risk, so If I get the first shot...will I be able to get the second? No one is sure you can mix the different vaccines. My health care provider is on holidays so I may not be able to consult with her till after the fact.

The alternative is wait till I can get one of the others, which is shaping up to be not be until June or so at the earliest, with no real guarantee that it will in fact be one of the others.

I dont understand why they are prioritizing vaccinating people who can work at home or who are no longer in the workforce...who can isolate at home. One of my sons who still lives at home with us (in the 4th year of his "gap year") works at a Starbucks, I work/supervise a crew of guys in maintenance/engineering in a plant. My wife is a hair stylist...she is a few years older than me. Other than teenagers screwing around we are at a much higher risk at contracting and spreading.

Frustrating.

3rd world country issues now I guess.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I too have my doubts with Astra, too many blood clot stories which you do not recover from. Go with your gut, and wait it out.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Literally every performance enhancing compound is illegal in America, no matter how minimal the potential side effects, and yet the FDA wants the entire population injected with experimental "vaccines".

LOL.

Remember a few years ago that stimulant DMAA? One kid died and boom. Illegal.

I'm not saying I will never get 'vaccinated'.

But I'll wait...
    Is Canada talking about the vaxx passport like so many other countries?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not interested in increasing my risks for blood clots. I will get vaccinated, but not sure which one I want.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Just a note to the 2 posters above me, I am not totally sure but if the products you mentioned aren't supposed to be discussed here, this can get you a ban and yes quoting the material is also ban able offence. I know first hand.

If I am wrong about the topic then so be it, I know nothing about it anyway and this just proves it. Just trying to get my good deed for the day out of the way early.

PS : this is a decent thread with great interaction and would hate to see it locked for any reason, especially one that could have been prevented.
    Thanks for the heads up. Not that I didn't do some nice travelling when I got banned for a year, but...

Literally every performance enhancing compound is illegal in America, no matter how minimal the potential side effects, and yet the FDA wants the entire population injected with experimental "vaccines".

LOL.

Remember a few years ago that stimulant DMAA? One kid died and boom. Illegal.

I'm not saying I will never get 'vaccinated'.

But I'll wait...
    In Quebec, before the nurse sticks the needle in your arm, you get a third degree inquisition.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would never touch the AZ, sure it's just a few clots compared to the millions getting vaccinated. But I don't have good luck Gambling

An example, I bought a new truck F150, people warned me, I didn't listen to them or my gut. Within the 1st year all the paint fell off, was like it had cancer. within 4 years, I replaced the gas tank, fuel pump, starter, wiper motor, alternator, the thing may or may not go in the rain, you could shut it off and with the key in your pocket it would still be running, changed the complete wiring harness. Many other minor issues. I sold the fuking thing with just under 100,000 miles on it.

I vowed never again to go against my gut, and my gut tells me to stay away from AZ, I know you can't compare needles to vehicles, call me foolish, don't care, my gut says stay away from that fuker.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    SARS-COV-2 will not/cannot be contained or eradicated. What is going on right now, is known in epidemiology as the pathogen endemic equilibrium phase, (viral stasis) and is perfectly normal. Virulence weakening and dilution is what always happens when mutations and naturally acquired herd immunity is occurring throughout the populations. Invariably mutation causes infection rate increase ( seasonality still being the biggest factor) and lethality rate decrease, henceforth it becomes ubiquitous and permanent. Vaccination at this stage is essentially pointless.
    I half agree with you (which is not a popular view). It seems an entirely plausible scenario that the end state is where it more like how seasonal flu is now, and life can calm down again. I think it's entirely implausible we can somehow eradicate it like smallpox.

Where I completely disagree with you is around the value of vaccination (especially for the most vulnerable). Left to just run it's own natural course, it'll take huge numbers of unnecessary deaths before we get anywhere near some ubiquitous and weakened scenario. Vaccination helps us achieve population familiarity with the virus without huge numbers of deaths. And let's not forget to consider the people who don't die but have ruined health!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I would never touch the AZ, sure it's just a few clots compared to the millions getting vaccinated. But I don't have good luck Gambling

An example, I bought a new truck F150, people warned me, I didn't listen to them or my gut. Within the 1st year all the paint fell off, was like it had cancer. within 4 years, I replaced the gas tank, fuel pump, starter, wiper motor, alternator, the thing may or may not go in the rain, you could shut it off and with the key in your pocket it would still be running, changed the complete wiring harness. Many other minor issues. I sold the fuking thing with just under 100,000 miles on it.

I vowed never again to go against my gut, and my gut tells me to stay away from AZ, I know you can't compare needles to vehicles, call me foolish, don't care, my gut says stay away from that fuker.
    My gut agrees with your gut.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Our Prime Minister has said he does not support a "Vaccination Passport" and it is quite literally the only thing he's ever said that didn't make me want to punch him in the face.
    Good.
    It seems that this is going to be a mixed bag depending on where in the world you want to travel. Cruise lines, airlines, certain countries....the list goes on.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    My gut agrees with your gut.
    2 guts better than 1

The chance of your house burning down is small. If someone wanted you to spray your house with some experimental flame-retardant chemical that would prevent it from burning down, that sounds like a great idea right? But what if there was a small chance that chemical might cause your house to collapse either immediately or at some point in the future? What then? The chances of this are relatively small but unknown. The chances of your house burning down are statistically measurable but also small.

Also you might need to have this experimental chemical sprayed on your house every year. That is not known yet.

Well, you owe it to your neighbors to spray your house because if your house burns down it could set the neighbor's house on fire too, and so on. The whole neighborhood could burn down because of YOU and you not willing to take a chance on spraying your house with this experimental flame-retardant chemical.

Would you do it?

I wouldn't.

Now go do your duty and stand in line for your covid shot. You owe it to your neighbors.
    Excellent analogy, The doing it for your neighbor bull**** won't work on my ass, I am all about helping others, just not at my expense or risk.

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The chance of your house burning down is small. If someone wanted you to spray your house with some experimental flame-retardant chemical that would prevent it from burning down, that sounds like a great idea right? But what if there was a small chance that chemical might cause your house to collapse either immediately or at some point in the future? What then? The chances of this are relatively small but unknown. The chances of your house burning down are statistically measurable but also small.

Also you might need to have this experimental chemical sprayed on your house every year. That is not known yet.

Well, you owe it to your neighbors to spray your house because if your house burns down it could set the neighbor's house on fire too, and so on. The whole neighborhood could burn down because of YOU and you not willing to take a chance on spraying your house with this experimental flame-retardant chemical.

Would you do it?

I wouldn't.

Now go do your duty and stand in line for your covid shot. You owe it to your neighbors.
    But, if my neighbors were so concerned about my house burning down their house, wouldn't they get that chemical sprayed on their house, thereby protecting their house?
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And there we have it. Let everyone make their own risk assessments do what suits them.
    Bingo!

And, this coming from somebody that has been vaccinated. Not because of fear of getting the virus, but because I want to be confident around my elderly mother and in laws (who have also been vaccinated).
    I'm also desperate to get back to normal.

I also fully support those that do not want to get vaccinated. More power to you.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    But, if my neighbors were so concerned about my house burning down their house, wouldn't they get that chemical sprayed on their house, thereby protecting their house?
    Yes but what if in addition to the chemical on the house there was some kind of lawn fertilizer that could prevent moles from causing damage, if your neighbour was willing to apply that if (and only if) you applied the chemical to your house, would you still be willing to do that knowing one of their relatives was sick?

(Sorry flex, the chemical house thing seems way too complicated for my feeble brain )

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Yes but what if in addition to the chemical on the house there was some kind of lawn fertilizer that could prevent moles from causing damage, if your neighbour was willing to apply that if (and only if) you applied the chemical to your house, would you still be willing to do that knowing one of their relatives was sick?

(Sorry flex, the chemical house thing seems way too complicated for my feeble brain )
    So, are we dealing with 2 different things now? Moles and Fire?

Why would my neighbor worry about the moles in my lawn. They can treat their house for fire and lawn for moles.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    The world is in turmoil, with the United States fractured as a result of a second civil war and a pandemic of the "St. Mary's Virus" ravaging Europe. The United Kingdom is ruled as a Nordic supremacist[8][9] and neo-fascist[10] police state by the Norsefire Party, helmed by all-powerful High Chancellor Adam Sutler. Political opponents, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, atheists, homosexuals, and other "undesirables" are imprisoned and executed.

On November 4, a vigilante in a Guy Fawkes mask, "V," rescues Evey Hammond, an employee of state-run British Television Network, from members of the "Fingermen" secret police. After the stroke of midnight, they watch his demolition of the Old Bailey, accompanied by fireworks and the "1812 Overture". Inspector Finch of Scotland Yard investigates V's activities. V hijacks a BTN broadcast to claim responsibility for the destruction, encouraging the people of Britain to rebel against their government and meet him on next year's Guy Fawkes Night outside the Houses of Parliament. The police attempt to capture V. Evey helps him escape but is knocked unconscious.

V takes Evey to his home, where she is told she must remain for one year. V kills Lewis Prothero, Norsefire's chief propagandist, and Anthony Lilliman, the Bishop of London. Evey offers to help but escapes to the home of her boss, talk show host Gordon Deitrich. In return for Evey trusting him, Gordon reveals subversive paintings, an antique Quran, and homoerotic photographs. V confronts Dr. Delia Surridge, who experimented on him and others at Larkhill concentration camp twenty years earlier; seeing her genuine remorse, he kills her painlessly.

After Gordon satirizes the government on his show, his home is raided, and Evey is captured. She is tortured for information about V, her only solace being a note written by Valerie Page, a prisoner tortured and killed for being a lesbian. Evey is to be executed unless she reveals V's location. When she says she would rather die, she is released, finding herself in V's home. V staged her imprisonment to free her from her fears. The note was indeed real, secretly passed from Valerie to V when he was imprisoned at Larkhill. Initially enraged, Evey realizes she has become stronger. She leaves him, promising to return before November 5.

Reading Surridge's journal, Finch learns V is the result of human experimentation and is targeting those who detained him. Finch searches for V's true identity, tracing him to a bioweapons program in Larkhill. Finch meets William Rookwood, who tells him about the program. Fourteen years earlier, Sutler, Secretary of Defence at the time, launched a secret project at Larkhill, which resulted in the creation of the St. Mary's virus. Creedy, the current leader of the Norsefire Party, suggested releasing the virus onto the UK. Targeting St. Mary's School, a tube station and a water treatment plant, the virus killed more than 100,000 people and was blamed on a terrorist organisation. Norsefire used the fear and chaos to elevate Sutler to the office of High Chancellor, win an overwhelming majority in Parliament, and profit off the cure for the virus. Although Finch later disbelieves the story after discovering Rookwood is V in disguise, his faith in the Norsefire government is shaken.

As November 5 nears, V distributes thousands of Guy Fawkes masks. Riots begin to break out as the United Kingdom slowly descends into anarchy. On the eve of November 5, Evey visits V, who shows her a train filled with ANFO explosives in the abandoned London Underground, set to destroy Parliament. He leaves it to Evey to decide whether to use it. V meets Creedy, with whom he made a deal to surrender in exchange for Sutler's execution. After Creedy executes Sutler, V kills Creedy and his men. Mortally wounded from the hail of gunfire during the battle, V staggers to the tunnel where Evey is waiting and finally admits he loves her before dying in her arms. Despite their earlier experiences, Evey has grown close to V and is visibly heartbroken by his death.

Finch finds Evey placing V's body aboard the train. Disillusioned by the Party's regime, Finch allows Evey to send the train. Thousands of citizens wearing Guy Fawkes masks march toward the Houses of Parliament. Without any orders, the military allows the crowd to pass. As Parliament is destroyed, Finch asks Evey for V's identity, to which she replies, "He was all of us."
    You wanna pass that bong my way Pal?

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You wanna pass that bong my way Pal?
    V for Vendetta, it's crazy how many novels and movies from our past have actually come true in certain ways. Watch Enemy of the State or the Conspiracy Theory or a book like Orwells 1984, those all seemed crazy and crackpotish but that $hit has in many cases become fact.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

V for Vendetta, it's crazy how many novels and movies from our past have actually come true in certain ways. Watch Enemy of the State or the Conspiracy Theory or a book like Orwells 1984, those all seemed crazy and crackpotish but that $hit has in many cases become fact.
    Terminators are real now, just that the war against the machine hasn't started, yet.

One day this next sick generation will make a vax to create walking dead.

You could take it a step further with The Matrix.

There are less and less people that can fix a furnace or replace a fuse or change an oil filter without whipping out their phone for a help video.

When skynet goes down, only the old guys with flip phones will be keeping us going, similar to what happens in 3rd word countries.

You could take it a step further with The Matrix.

There are less and less people that can fix a furnace or replace a fuse or change an oil filter without whipping out their phone for a help video.

When skynet goes down, only the old guys with flip phones will be keeping us going, similar to what happens in 3rd word countries.
    Never seen any of the Matrix movies but I agree there are less people who know how to work with their hands. I get people at work who seriously do not know how to switch the rotation / direction with a ratchet. They gaze at the tool as if it's some form of Alien device.

Never seen any of the Matrix movies but I agree there are less people who know how to work with their hands. I get people at work who seriously do not know how to switch the rotation / direction with a ratchet. They gaze at the tool as if it's some form of Alien device.
    I almost got written up at one job for not knowing how to check the calibration on my torque wrench. It was for wheels and I used it exactly zero times, I tightened lugnuts back then just like I tighten them now, good fukin luck to the next guy trying to get these off.
    Last edited by Bando; 04-08-2021 at 12:39 AM.