Page 112 of 179 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 5366
    JonGomez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Just for sh!ts and giggles lets say a vaccine for covid is available early next month. Will you be rolling up your sleeve or turning the other cheek?

I won't be first in line to say jab me with a rushed vaccine, besides if all you fukers get it I shouldn't have too. Until then I will rely on social distance, my mask apparel and newly acquired hand washing skills to keep me safe.

How about you?
    Nope, never will. Who can make a clean thing out of an unclean? Not one...here we are months later with many admissions to the hospital due to problems 2ith the vaccine.

Get training, get sprinting, get lifting, get fighting.... Stay active.

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I didn't. I fell into it through a combination of very good luck and some bad planning. Also, some good planning and some bad luck.

Also, the time between then and now are nothing like I dreamed.

So, the summer between my 15th and 16th year were as perfect as they could have possibly gotten, for me. I lived in the perfect place, with a great family, a sweet ass truck, and I already had the girl I aimed to marry. One night, sitting by the river with my girl I decided that I had the perfect life and that I could, if I was smart, recreate that life for myself at the end of my journey and spend my best years catching small-mouth, hiking these mountains, laying fat black marks on rural blacktop, smoking big buds, cooking pigs on a spit-drinking corn liquor and adoring my grandchildren.

I took a supremely fukced up path to get here, and I thought I would have a hell of a lot more money and lot less scars, but here I am, stuck in my barn, listening to the rain and bullfrogs because I came out here for puffs and a downpour started on me.

Pigs are fat and the grass is still green. In July. Life is very good.
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    If you enjoy or get anything positive from writing, I'm pretty sure ppl would want to read your work. EOM Dude, I get a vibe from certain ppl and that vibe is powerful with you. No homo. haha! Anyways, I get that you probably dont see yourself as an author, but I think that's part of why your essays or stories would be so authentic and compelling. I'm a leave it there - u get the gist.

Allz I ask is that you please think on it and also don't slit my throat.

Really dug the account you laid out. I could almost see it.
    I agree with Chaz on this 100%. There are a few awesome writers/story tellers on this forum, ArchAngel and Eomrat comes to mind, that I really enjoy reading. Eomrat's story above made me reflect on my own life and the journey I've taken to get here. Thanks Chaz for eliciting that story from Eomrat. Good stuff.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Desparado View Post
    I agree with Chaz on this 100%. There are a few awesome writers/story tellers on this forum, ArchAngel and Eomrat comes to mind, that I really enjoy reading. Eomrat's story above made me reflect on my own life and the journey I've taken to get here. Thanks Chaz for eliciting that story from Eomrat. Good stuff.
    Get off your knees as it's unbecoming.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Desparado View Post
    Right on, brother. Cheers.

As corny as it sounds, I'm grateful to be part of such a diverse community that offers an abundance of inspiration, insight, comradery, and entertainment. I'll miss this place if/when they pull the plug.

and don't mind Mr Grumpi. Rumor has it he was caught gazing at some dude's johnson in the gym locker room and since then has been projecting maximum masculinity to ensure he doesn't turn fully ghey.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JonGomez View Post
    Nope, never will. Who can make a clean thing out of an unclean? Not one...here we are months later with many admissions to the hospital due to problems 2ith the vaccine.

Get training, get sprinting, get lifting, get fighting.... Stay active.
    You know they're talking of making (both doses) vaccinated as a requirement for visiting night clubs and large scale sporting events. Now I'm pro-vax but I see that as completely unfair BS
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

Interesting video ben
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

There are no strangers, just friends I have yet to meet

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New Jersey hospital network fires 6 supervisors for not getting vaccinated against COVID-19

A New Jersey hospital network has fired a half-dozen high-ranking employees who refused to comply with a new policy requiring them to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The employees had not received medical and religious exemptions or a deferral.

RWJBarnabas Health, one of the largest health care systems in the Garden State and in the nation, announced in May that it was mandating COVID-19 vaccination for all staff at the supervisory level and above, effective immediately. Those employees were required to have completed their course of vaccinations no later than June 30.

Social distancing expert

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting video ben
    Hopkins has been doing a daily covid count as well as a map since the start. As of the last 8 months, a daily video was added to that.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 07-20-2021 at 01:53 PM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Coronavirus in the U.S.:

— COVID death toll rose 40% in the past week: CDC
    — Delta variant now 80%+ of all U.S. COVID cases
    — Out-of-control outbreaks in hot spots
    — 99% of deaths are in the unvaccinated

Social distancing expert

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New Jersey hospital network fires 6 supervisors for not getting vaccinated against COVID-19

A New Jersey hospital network has fired a half-dozen high-ranking employees who refused to comply with a new policy requiring them to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The employees had not received medical and religious exemptions or a deferral.

RWJBarnabas Health, one of the largest health care systems in the Garden State and in the nation, announced in May that it was mandating COVID-19 vaccination for all staff at the supervisory level and above, effective immediately. Those employees were required to have completed their course of vaccinations no later than June 30.
    Love it. A hard lesson but it needed to be learned. We’ll see more of this. Either vaccinate or enjoy unemployment.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    Love it. A hard lesson but it needed to be learned. We’ll see more of this. Either vaccinate or enjoy unemployment.
    You are a sad bird if you "Love it" that people lost their jobs.
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's cancel culture. You can't merely lose. You must be utterly destroyed.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They lost them by choice. And it can be used as a persuasive message for others to get vaccinated. So yes, you’re damn right I love it.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    agreed and thats NJ for you, he is mostly a NJ boy. NJ culture is sanitation union gangsters (most of it), a Biden paradise. Trump wasn't in Sanitation.

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They lost them by choice. And it can be used as a persuasive message for others to get vaccinated. So yes, you’re damn right I love it.
    You seem like a real happy fella.
    People before Politics

- COL Charles Beckwith

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coronavirus in the U.S.:

This is not a good thing. My second shot is Thursday. I hope I make it

Hold me.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Conform or be punished. You'd think being safe from the deadliest virus of all time should be enough persuasion.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000) LWW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Hold me.
    It all because a bunch of democratic deucebags who are against oil took a private plane infected with Covid across the country and took off their clothes together and partied in a hotel. Everyone else in the country is being careful except the maggots with the loudest voices.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Hold me.
    you will be good, you picked the correct one.

"A new study looked at blood samples of patients who received the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines against the Indian 'Delta' variant
    Antibody levels in J&J patients were five to seven times lower when exposed to the Delta variant compared to three times lower in Pfizer and Moderna patients
    The findings are in line with a study that found the AstraZeneca vaccine, which uses the same technology as J&J, is ****33% effective against Delta****
    Researchers say this suggests the 13 million Americans who received the J&J vaccine will need boosters to protect against variants."

No delta worries here

Social distancing expert

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Coronavirus in the U.S.:

Heading backwards I am afraid. This is why some extremists want mandatory vaccinations.

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So many scientists around the world, yet so many inconsistencies and contradictions in data points.

Who do we believe?

Listen to all but follow none.

I know one thing for sure. Gubmint cannot be trusted. Politicians always have an agenda. They remain in power thru fear.

The past year so many Americans lived in fear, that they have forgotten how to live.

Really sad.

I won't take the jab. That's my personal choice. Take the jab, that's your choice. But don't force others to do so.

Fauci has already been exposed for his lies and deceptions, yet many still listen to him.. Cuz of fear.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    So many scientists around the world, yet so many inconsistencies and contradictions in data points.

Who do we believe?

Listen to all but follow none.

I know one thing for sure. Gubmint cannot be trusted. Politicians always have an agenda. They remain in power thru fear.

The past year so many Americans lived in fear, that they have forgotten how to live.

Really sad.

I won't take the jab. That's my personal choice. Take the jab, that's your choice. But don't force others to do so.

Fauci has already been exposed for his lies and deceptions, yet many still listen to him.. Cuz of fear.
    I hear a lot of anti vax people claim Faucci has been exposed for his lies but I have never seen an example. Could you point to one?

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I hear a lot of anti vax people claim Faucci has been exposed for his lies but I have never seen an example. Could you point to one?
    What do you do with yourself when you are not on the internet arguing endlessly with strangers?
    People before Politics

- COL Charles Beckwith

What do you do with yourself when you are not on the internet arguing endlessly with strangers?
    You think asking a question is arguing? Interesting take.

My main hobbies include hockey, tennis, video games, hiking, and fishing. How about yourself?

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love how you label me and my homies "anti vax." LOL.

Amazing how gubmint backs big pharma, which in turn takes no responsibility if people get vaxx injuries, yet those who do not take any vaxx are the "irresponsible" ones? GTFO!!

I am not anti-vaxx.

I am pro-freedom, pro-gubmint transparency, pro-honesty, pro-pharma accountability, pro-critical thinking.

Come at me, commies. I am

The Sovereign Goat Man

Cuz he thinks he's alpha. As you are aware, self-proclaimed "alphas" in the airborne community are usually the first ones to drop out of division runs or the first ones to freeze at the door at jump school. LOL.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I love how you label me and my homies "anti vax." LOL.

Amazing how gubmint backs big pharma, which in turn takes no responsibility if people get vaxx injuries, yet those who do not take any vaxx are the "irresponsible" ones? GTFO!!

I am not anti-vaxx.

I am pro-freedom, pro-gubmint transparency, pro-honesty, pro-pharma accountability, pro-critical thinking.

Come at me, commies. I am

The Sovereign Goat Man

Cuz he thinks he's alpha. As you are aware, self-proclaimed "alphas" in the airborne community are usually the first ones to drop out of division runs or the first ones to freeze at the door at jump school. LOL.
    That's a lot of words. None of which addressed the single question I posed which I am genuinely curious about.

Heading backwards I am afraid. This is why some extremists want mandatory vaccinations.
    SHEEp when gov can get the sheep to do something in an emergancy, gov will always create an emergency.

Expect the backwards thinking to happen come election year my friend.

I suppose I’m a sheep as well, but i will be a sheep that calls it out, I’m doing this in school discussions

That's a lot of words. None of which addressed the single question I posed which I am genuinely curious about.
    Goat$hit. You're just looking for an excuse to continue a pointless argument.

RESEARCH is your friend.

There are so many articles and proofs that support what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    SHEEp when gov can get the sheep to do something in an emergancy, gov will always create an emergency.

Expect the backwards thinking to happen come election year my friend.

I suppose I’m a sheep as well, but i will be a sheep that calls it out, I’m doing this in school discussions
    I am disappointed you did not say gubmint.
    This above all..