Page 144 of 242 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 7255
    JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    My reply was to his post actually, not sure why your reply was included. My bet.
    I just had a system glitch that was weird and I hope I didn't accidentally neg one of your posts. Will feel terrible if I did because I was trying to agree with it.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I simply stated that what CommitmentRulz wrote in quote that I provided was some "Cold Hard Facts" and they were... Even Stevie Wonder can see that.
    Regardless of whether she replied to CR or you, she made a good point. We really don't know who has superior immunity when we simply talk about the people who had 2 shots vs one infection. It's important to remember that some of those people in the infection group had the wild type virus over a year ago, and some have recently had an infection with delta. There's clearly going to be a difference between their immunity to the currently circulating strains.

EDIT:
    LotusDiva just confirmed I somehow gave negative feedback on one of her posts. I am really sorry. I can't reverse it, but am feeling bad now. Would appreciate help fixing it. That post on a previous page didn't deserve negative feedback!
    Last edited by JustTheDad; 08-27-2021 at 01:05 PM.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    I just had a system glitch that was weird and I hope I didn't accidentally neg one of your posts. Will feel terrible if I did because I was trying to agree with it.

Regardless of whether she replied to CR or you, she made a good point. We really don't know who has superior immunity when we simply talk about the people who had 2 shots vs one infection. It's important to remember that some of those people in the infection group had the wild type virus over a year ago, and some have recently had an infection with delta. There's clearly going to be a difference between their immunity to the currently circulating strains.

EDIT:
    LotusDiva just confirmed I somehow gave negative feedback on one of her posts. I am really sorry. I can't reverse it, but am feeling bad now. Would appreciate help fixing it. That post on a previous page didn't deserve negative feedback!
    I added some reputation to her to offset the mistake.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Biden says US weighing COVID-19 vaccine boosters five months after second dose
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I added some reputation to her to offset the mistake.
    Appreciate that.

mtpockets,
    Wouldn't it be nice if biden and all the other politicians would STFU on what recommendations are being "considered", and if the news outlets could stop asking about it. Also, who is the "US"?
    I'll bet the "US" is also weighing recommending them at 6 months, 8 months, odd Thursdays in in our birthday months, and whenever Pfizer, J&J, or Moderna's stocks dip.

I think they're just trying to annoy us or distract us from something more important!

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post

EDIT:
    I would think for many of us who are out in the world, around a lot of different people regularly, we have been exposed to the pathogen repeatedly. This is like little “boosters” on the regular for natural immunity. Pathogen comes in, begins infecting some cells but not enough to result in symptoms, immune system responds and attacks the infected cells and free virus particles? Immune doesn’t necessarily mean free from exposure and and infection at the cellular level, but likely a sufficient response that replication isn’t occurring at a level to allow viral shedding and becoming contagious. At least from what I can recall from immunology about 20 years ago (guessing there has been some new info since then). But “immune” does not mean you can’t be reinfected at a cellular level, it’s just “handled” before there is enough systemic damage from the virus to result in symptoms. I also wonder how accurate “asymptomatic” spreading is versus pre-symtomatic. It would seem that if you have enough viral replication going on to transmit disease, you would also be on the way to enough disruption in terms of cellular lysis local and systemic immune response (inflammation etc) to be having symptoms soon after.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

OKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Two people died after receiving Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine shots that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's health ministry said on Saturday.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know since this thing started i wondered 2 things.
    1. What natural strategies could be done to lessen the effects of a Covid positive experience?
    2. Those with "super immunity" have what characteristics in common that we can learn something from?
    Still waiting on and trying to research the answers.

I asked my seafood guy how his Covid positive experience was, and he said for he and his wife nothing happened. But for his 12 year old son it was bad. I thik he is in mid mid 50's, normal weight, red hair and nothing special. I dont get it.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Two people died after receiving Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine shots that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's health ministry said on Saturday.
    A thread on this was in the misc, metal particulates..... so all 3 million doses were trashed.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    1. What natural strategies could be done to lessen the effects of a Covid positive experience?
    2. Those with "super immunity" have what characteristics in common that we can learn something from?

I asked my seafood guy how his Covid positive experience was, and he said for he and his wife nothing happened. But for his 12 year old son it was bad. I thik he is in mid mid 50's, 'normal weight', red hair and nothing special. I dont get it.
    I think that 'normal weight' in the USA these days, might be special.

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife is an RN at a hospital in Louisville. They've internally noted that currently 81% of all of their covid patients are unvaccinated, and 86% of those in the ICU are unvaccinated. It confirms to me that I was right in getting vaccinated but that I'm still capable (albeit less likely) to contract it and possibly even become very sick.
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I asked my seafood guy how his Covid positive experience was, and he said for he and his wife nothing happened. But for his 12 year old son it was bad. I thik he is in mid mid 50's, normal weight, red hair and nothing special. I dont get it.
    I'm no immunologist and don't claim to have any special expertise in communicable diseases, but I think levels of exposure/viral load may have more to do with a persons outcome than any other variable.

I think my exposure to Covid-19 was very minimal as I had zero respiratory symptoms and I did not shed virus. All I had was extreme fatigue, body aches, severe headache and loss of smell and taste. But I could be wrong of course.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Family coming here from NH this coming week. They are all x2 dosed, and have to show negative crossing the border.

Nervous for all of us.

Only a handful of cases around here, apparently all in the unvaccinated
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I think that 'normal weight' in the USA these days, might be special.
    Yeah, are we talking 1950s Wally and the Beaver normal weight, or 2021 I work out weight? Are we still using those charts from medical school (height and weight)or bmi, or weightlifter weight?

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'm no immunologist and don't claim to have any special expertise in communicable diseases, but I think levels of exposure/viral load may have more to do with a persons outcome than any other variable.

I think my exposure to Covid-19 was very minimal as I had zero respiratory symptoms and I did not shed virus. All I had was extreme fatigue, body aches, severe headache and loss of smell and taste. But I could be wrong of course.
    So then repeated exposure, like going into a job with poor air quality would over time have an impact on your lungs and respiratory system. Makes sense.

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Family coming here from NH this coming week. They are all x2 dosed, and have to show negative crossing the border.

Nervous for all of us.

Oh boy, let's guess how this story plays out.
    Any predictions?

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post

Nervous for all of us.

We now have state border crossing inspections?
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Canada is not a US state. Its an entirely different, independent country.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    For a long time Canada was stricter than the US and just recently let the Toronto Blue Jay's return from playimg their games in a minor league stadium in Buffalo.

So now instead of just waving your CDC card it looks like Canada now requires a negative test result close to the date of travel for entry into the country.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So then repeated exposure, like going into a job with poor air quality would over time have an impact on your lungs and respiratory system. Makes sense.
    No it’s not like a chemical exposure that would have a dose/time type relationship, at least for repeated exposure that would lead to chronic lung damage p. If viable virus particles enter your body and are able to make it to cells that they can infect, they begin replication and increasing in numbers, those progeny go on to infect other nearby cells etc. The initial dose may have some influence for someone w/out immunity because lower level exposure might give your body longer initially to begin mounting a defense rather than having a large initial exposure which could have larger numbers of cells infected and larger viral loads generated sooner. I’m not sure how much it would matter though, once infected it’s billions of progeny in your body. Disease severity probably comes down to a variety things genetic and physiological (age, health etc).

There is a minimum infective dose for some organisms but I don’t think it’s a hard “rule”. Ecoli bacteria o157/h7 (shiga toxin type that can cause organ failure) for example, 9 organisms was considered to be an “infective dose” IIRC.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 08-28-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    No it’s not a chemical exposure that would have a dose/time type relationship. If viable virus particles enter your body and are able to make it to cells that they can infect, they begin replication and increasing in numbers, those progeny go on to infect other nearby cells etc. The initial dose may have some influence for someone w/out immunity because lower level exposure might give your body longer initially to begin mounting a defense rather than having a large initial exposure which could have larger numbers of cells infected and larger viral loads generated sooner. I’m not sure how much it would matter though, once infected it’s billions of progeny in your body. Disease severity probably comes down to a variety things genetic and physiological (age, health etc).
    Great explanation thanks.
    So what would a large initial exposure look like.? Can you give an example or situation for clarity?
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 08-28-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Great explanation thanks.
    So what would a large initial expose look like.? Can you give an example or situation for clarity?
    A large exposure could be really mundane ie walking into an elevator car that someone infectious was just coughing in. Doesn’t mean getting sneezed on, just inhaling a lot of viable virus that are able to make it to cells they can infect. Our respiratory tract is actually very effective at keeping pathogens out of our lungs overall. Lots of cilia (hairlike protrusions) that trap things biological or otherwise (dust, smoke etc) and they kind of “do the wave” and move these foreign bodies back up the respiratory tract away from the lungs. Parastalsis I think it’s called, could be wrong been a long time lol.

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Disease severity can be influenced by the initial dose of the pathogen in the inoculum. Animal models have demonstrated this for a wide array of pathogens. The route of transmission is also important.

For sarscov2, this is probably true as well. It’s hard to test this in humans for obvious reasons. This article goes over some of the evidence that we do have.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7686757/

Another reasons why masks are important. They disproportionately filter larger inoculum volumes.
    Last edited by Reliance012; 08-28-2021 at 08:40 AM.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

“All you had”?

Dear sir you had almost all the symptoms of getting the rona. :-/
    **^^ gone ^^**

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, are we talking 1950s Wally and the Beaver normal weight, or 2021 I work out weight? Are we still using those charts from medical school (height and weight)or bmi, or weightlifter weight?
    BMI. Certainly not 'majority' normal with 70% overweight.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    BMI. Certainly not 'majority' normal with 70% overweight.

BMI isn't accurate for all, especially someone with a lot of muscle mass. I was constantly flagged as being overweight according to the chart. The calipers told a totally different story

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    BMI isn't accurate for all, especially someone with a lot of muscle mass. I was constantly flagged as being overweight according to the chart. The calipers told a totally different story
    For sure! Obese guy checking in at 30.5 (6'1" at 233#). Feels bad man

Ok just to be Devils advocate, lol, does Covid care if it is muscle or fat?

I too carry a ton of old muscle.

Ok just to be Devils advocate, lol, does Covid care if it is muscle or fat?

I too carry a ton of old muscle.

Probably not but an obese person high on the BMI chart because of muscle is more likely to be healthier than a fattie who slams double cheeseburgers whose spare tire is responsible for the high BMI

So there is that

Page 144 of 242 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast